Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

No Successful Man Will Ever Tell Or Show You His Source - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / No Successful Man Will Ever Tell Or Show You His Source (1087 Views)

Breaking News!!! Become A Successful Man With Yangawin / 3 Odds From A Reliable Source. / Anthony Joshua Explains Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is His Source Of Inspiration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Successful Man Will Ever Tell Or Show You His Source by Jojolin: 2:17pm On Aug 03, 2023
It's better you figure out a way on your own rather than asking or waiting for one successful man to show up and reveal his source of wealth to you, it's never possible believe since I'm speaking out of experience.
I found a thread here on nairaland on how to make 43% from color color trading with betking which I know a lot of us here also saw it so I chatted him up and we got talking I found out that he was actually good at it but really he doesn't want anyone to learn his skill, all he wanted was to use us all to gather a good capital to start up. Now you may wonder how I got to know about this, it's simple I simply followed the videos he sent to me which he called training videos and learnt a lot but not all and later the guy was giving us good live trading and I was following up and making little cash from it but once the guy got what he wanted he started giving us wrong signal so we can loss and also loss interest in the business which a lot of people did but I was determined to go deep into this business and found out that truly it was paying but a little bit hard to analyze and the admin did not want more people into it so it doesn't cast but I will still want to thank him for the little I have learnt because I have been doing well and hope to grow stronger and make better income from this color trading.
And like the guy I don't feel showing anyone is a good idea and that's what made me to realize that achieving success has to be a secret between you and yourself.
So anyone telling you he or she wants to teach you how he is making his money just know it's a lie and he only wants to use your money to grow his capital.
Even myself with the little I have learnt from this trade and the little money I'm making I don't feel like showing to any soul so please try and find your way to making wealth

1 Like

Re: No Successful Man Will Ever Tell Or Show You His Source by Apus: 2:35pm On Aug 03, 2023
You have a point but saying no successful man will show you his source of wealth is not true. Saying this out of experience cos I've benefitted from people sharing their money-making ideas here on Nairaland for free which is rare.

The downside to this is that you might begin to face competition. It's just like inviting three of your friends to eat from your plate of rice. You won't be satisfied and neither would they. So I wouldn't blame those hiding their source of income especially if they are yet to make enough.
It's why even big companies have trade secrets or patent their ideas.

1 Like

Re: No Successful Man Will Ever Tell Or Show You His Source by Jojolin: 3:24pm On Aug 03, 2023
Apus:
You have a point but saying no successful man will show you his source of wealth is not true. Saying this out of experience cos I've benefitted from people sharing their money-making ideas here on Nairaland for free which is rare.

The downside to this is that you might begin to face competition. It's just like inviting three of your friends to eat from your plate of rice. You won't be satisfied and neither would they. So I wouldn't blame those hiding their source of income especially if they are yet to make enough.
It's why even big companies have trade secrets or patent their ideas.
You only understand me a bit, the guy I meet here on nairaland actually showed us that it's possible to make money from color color trading on betking and betbonanza but he didn't go deep into how to go about it.
So someone might show you the means he use to money but will not give you the secret or guide you so you don't make a mistake in the process
Re: No Successful Man Will Ever Tell Or Show You His Source by eteebanky1: 4:02pm On Aug 03, 2023
Lol, you better run

Scammers are everywhere on nairaland
Re: No Successful Man Will Ever Tell Or Show You His Source by Jojolin: 4:22pm On Aug 03, 2023
eteebanky1:
Lol, you better run

Scammers are everywhere on nairaland
Sure they are scammers but a lot of them will still not teach you how to do the scamming because they feel you will make more money than them
Re: No Successful Man Will Ever Tell Or Show You His Source by Jojolin: 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2023
Life is not all about hard work
Life is all about smartwork

Know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: No Successful Man Will Ever Tell Or Show You His Source by blessgreg: 6:46am On Aug 04, 2023
Na lie. Me am successful in Otto and I want everyone to join me to make daily income.
https://otto-o2o.com/#/user/login/register?code=3sa5z6mNy
Use the link to get daily income
Re: No Successful Man Will Ever Tell Or Show You His Source by Jojolin: 7:07am On Aug 04, 2023
blessgreg:
Na lie. Me am successful in Otto and I want everyone to join me to make daily income.
https://otto-o2o.com/#/user/login/register?code=3sa5z6mNy
Use the link to get daily income
hmm are you sure
Re: No Successful Man Will Ever Tell Or Show You His Source by Jojolin: 7:19am On Aug 04, 2023
To be successful first you need hope and faith then wisdom to follow the situation
Re: No Successful Man Will Ever Tell Or Show You His Source by Jojolin: 10:18pm On Aug 04, 2023
To accomplish success you must learn to trust but also mind who you trust

(1) (Reply)

NPFL Is Gradually Coming Back To His Loss Glory See The Crowd(photo) / Do You All Think Nigerians Did Well By Taking 12th In The Common Wealth Game / Trials Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.