Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,041 members, 7,821,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

It Is Better To Watch Wildlife Than Africa Magic - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / It Is Better To Watch Wildlife Than Africa Magic (876 Views)

Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / 6 Promising Movies To Watch Out For Before the End of 2012 (trailers) / To Watch Nigerian Movies Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Better To Watch Wildlife Than Africa Magic by slimyem: 8:00pm On Oct 10, 2011
After having watched africa magic howbeit unavoidably(everyone in my house watches and i get to join them during family time),i have come to a conclusion that it is intellectually dropping and with the level of nudity(animalistic behaviour) displayed in most of these movies,it is much better to watch wildlife.at least,that way,you'll be watching real animals and learn intelligent stuff at the same time.
Anyone share my opinions?
Re: It Is Better To Watch Wildlife Than Africa Magic by seunlayi(m): 9:26pm On Oct 10, 2011
you are right
Re: It Is Better To Watch Wildlife Than Africa Magic by Bawss1(m): 11:08am On Oct 11, 2011
Agreed!
Re: It Is Better To Watch Wildlife Than Africa Magic by hunter121: 11:23am On Oct 12, 2011

One word, Great! Two words, Very awesome! Three words, I love it!

(1) (Reply)

Multichoice(dstv) Office On Fire And Staff Beat Up TVC Crew For Recording / Ebola, The Innocent Killer! Nollywood Has Done It Again (see Photo) / Phone Swap Movie Is Seriously Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.