Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Accolades For Kwankwaso As He Turned Down Tinubu's Olives Branch - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Accolades For Kwankwaso As He Turned Down Tinubu's Olives Branch (3745 Views)

Youths Dragged Down Tinubu’s Banner In Ogun State (Photos) / Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Kwankwaso's Campaign / APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accolades For Kwankwaso As He Turned Down Tinubu's Olives Branch by Itrybe: 4:20pm On Aug 03, 2023
By Abdulmalik Suleiman

The National Leader of the New Nigeria Peoples Party, NNPP, Engineer Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso has been receiving accolades and praises for turning down the offer to join the Government of National Unity being proposed by President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

The decision came after citing several reasons that many members of Kwankwassiyya movement and the NNPP consider incompatible with the founding philosophy of the movement and the party.

Both leaders a few months ago had reportedly met in France to concretize arrangements that would ensure the participation of the opposition parties in the Tinubu-led government.

But the major waged between both leaders is that Sen. Kwankwaso is a pro-masses, a selfless leader whose major concern is the general welfare of the people especially in areas of education, empowerment, social reorientation, security, and good government.

The clear differences in their individual ideologies greatly affected the France deal and talks reached after a series of meetings in France which have since evaporated into thin air.

Members of the Kwankwassiyya movement including NNPP have continued to accuse the All Progressives Congress (APC) led government of implementing and carrying out anti-people's programmes and policies which is considered inimical to the philosophy of the NNPP.

They cited the haste removal of fuel subsidies without proper plans on how to cushion the effects by the government as one such which has continued to inflict pains on Nigerians.

Specifically, Sen. Kwankwaso's group flay the poor management of the decision by the government saying it would be bad for their leader to participate in such government or to be part of the current government.

It is also believed that the decision of Sen. Kwankwaso to stay out of the government will remove the belief that Kwankwaso worked for APC in the last round of the general election, an allegation which was untrue and concocted by APC propaganda machine to smear and weaken NNPP base and to hoodwink the electorates in the northern parts of the country.

Another sour point in the relations between the two parties is the decision of the current government to appoint people tagged with engaging in corruption and corrupt practices into government.

Sen. Kwankwaso can't be seen with characters like Ganduje who was caught stuffing dollars in his pocket and is now being appointed National chairman of the ruling party.

In the main time, Sen. Kwankwaso intends to build a virile constructive opposition coalition movement via NNPP and with other like-minds across the country.

These notwithstanding, the personal relationship with President Bola Tinubu who is a long-time political friend with Sen. Kwankwaso would remain cordial and will remain the same despite turning down the olive branch by the President.

Re: Accolades For Kwankwaso As He Turned Down Tinubu's Olives Branch by richie240: 4:25pm On Aug 03, 2023
The truth of d matter is dt he's pained that his arch enemy will be the party chairman of the govt he is supposed to work in/with.

It's a very bitter pill to swallow.

Anywayz, we meuuuve!
cool

18 Likes

Re: Accolades For Kwankwaso As He Turned Down Tinubu's Olives Branch by Alchemy528: 4:26pm On Aug 03, 2023
Awwn
Re: Accolades For Kwankwaso As He Turned Down Tinubu's Olives Branch by Okwyjesus(m): 4:27pm On Aug 03, 2023
This is the the next Buhari in North

3 Likes

Re: Accolades For Kwankwaso As He Turned Down Tinubu's Olives Branch by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 03, 2023
As it should be , this man has more reputation than Obi. I don't even know how Obi suddenly became an overnight messiah hian Ikegwuru

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Accolades For Kwankwaso As He Turned Down Tinubu's Olives Branch by BoldBrainz(m): 4:36pm On Aug 03, 2023
richie240:
The truth of d matter is dt he's pained that his arch enemy will be the party chairman of the govt he is supposed to work in/with.

Anywayz, we meuuuve!
cool

Nothing like that.

Kwankwaso considers himself way above serving under Tinubu as a Minister, and that sentiment is well placed. It would have amounted to utter fuckery and a let-down of his political achievements so far if he had accepted a ministerial position in this government.

Kano people for no regard am again. It's like you don't understand that RMK is a religion in Kano State.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accolades For Kwankwaso As He Turned Down Tinubu's Olives Branch by richie240: 4:36pm On Aug 03, 2023
Someone that has/had-for several months - been having countless meetings with Tinubu both in
Nigeria and abroad....

Dey dia.
cool
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/05/tinubu-meets-kwankwaso-on-peace-talk-in-france/amp/

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-tinubu-kwankwaso-meet-at-aso-rock/

BoldBrainz:

Nothing like that.

Kwankwaso considers himself way above serving under Tinubu as a Minister, and that sentiment is well placed. It would have amounted to utter fuckery and a let-down of his political achievements so far if he had accepted a ministerial position in this government.

Kano people for no regard am again. It's like you don't understand that RMK is a religion in Kano State.

5 Likes

Re: Accolades For Kwankwaso As He Turned Down Tinubu's Olives Branch by BoldBrainz(m): 4:37pm On Aug 03, 2023
IconicR:
As it should be , this man has more reputation than Obi. I don't even know how Obi suddenly became an overnight messiah hian Ikegwuru

Leave Peter Obi alone. Focus on your dusty looking Iragbiji ancestor. I thought y'all claim to have won the elections? Focus on holding your thieving kinsman to account, because if he fails even in the slightest bit, this Abuja go hot for am !

21 Likes

Re: Accolades For Kwankwaso As He Turned Down Tinubu's Olives Branch by securitywatch50: 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2023
Says who
IconicR:
You wouldn't know because you lack knowledge.

10 Likes

Re: Accolades For Kwankwaso As He Turned Down Tinubu's Olives Branch by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Leave Peter Obi alone. Focus on your dusty looking Iragbiji ancestor. I thought y'all claim to have won the elections? Focus on holding your thieving kinsman to account, because if he fails even in the slightest bit, this Abuja go hot for am !
I will not leave him, tell him to congratulate Asiwaju and stop the conspiracy and protest.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Accolades For Kwankwaso As He Turned Down Tinubu's Olives Branch by vowiski(m): 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2023
Lol. Wise man,

After seeing that the mandate thief has no chance in court cheesy

Fear Northern politicians

6 Likes

Re: Accolades For Kwankwaso As He Turned Down Tinubu's Olives Branch by MTNnews: 4:43pm On Aug 03, 2023
Same Pandoraa Obi wey de collect kickback like Ganduje, this is aside all the money he looted with his governor's convey from Anambra to his warehouse in Orile Lagos.

Obi is only able to fool his tribesmen n few bigoted christians no wonder he was roundly rejected at the polls in the NW NE NC SW.

IconicR:

3 Likes

Re: Accolades For Kwankwaso As He Turned Down Tinubu's Olives Branch by BoldBrainz(m): 4:43pm On Aug 03, 2023
IconicR:
I will not leave him, tell him to congratulate Asiwaju and stop the conspiracy and protest.

Since Peter Obi has refused to congratulate him, he can fall down and die na!

- Atiku Abubakar.
- Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso.
- Omoyele Sowore

Are all Presidential candidates that did not congratulate your electoral bandit, but your biggest headache is Peter Obi. Why? Has he deprived you of joy in your home ?

8 Likes

Re: Accolades For Kwankwaso As He Turned Down Tinubu's Olives Branch by ImperialYoruba: 4:44pm On Aug 03, 2023
Itrybe:
By Abdulmalik Suleiman

The National Leader of the New Nigeria Peoples Party, NNPP, Engineer Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso has been receiving accolades and praises for turning down the offer to join the Government of National Unity being proposed by President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

The decision came after citing several reasons that many members of Kwankwassiyya movement and the NNPP consider incompatible with the founding philosophy of the movement and the party.

Both leaders a few months ago had reportedly met in France to concretize arrangements that would ensure the participation of the opposition parties in the Tinubu-led government.

But the major waged between both leaders is that Sen. Kwankwaso is a pro-masses, a selfless leader whose major concern is the general welfare of the people especially in areas of education, empowerment, social reorientation, security, and good government.

The clear differences in their individual ideologies greatly affected the France deal and talks reached after a series of meetings in France which have since evaporated into thin air.

Members of the Kwankwassiyya movement including NNPP have continued to accuse the All Progressives Congress (APC) led government of implementing and carrying out anti-people's programmes and policies which is considered inimical to the philosophy of the NNPP.

They cited the haste removal of fuel subsidies without proper plans on how to cushion the effects by the government as one such which has continued to inflict pains on Nigerians.

Specifically, Sen. Kwankwaso's group flay the poor management of the decision by the government saying it would be bad for their leader to participate in such government or to be part of the current government.

It is also believed that the decision of Sen. Kwankwaso to stay out of the government will remove the belief that Kwankwaso worked for APC in the last round of the general election, an allegation which was untrue and concocted by APC propaganda machine to smear and weaken NNPP base and to hoodwink the electorates in the northern parts of the country.

Another sour point in the relations between the two parties is the decision of the current government to appoint people tagged with engaging in corruption and corrupt practices into government.

Sen. Kwankwaso can't be seen with characters like Ganduje who was caught stuffing dollars in his pocket and is now being appointed National chairman of the ruling party.

In the main time, Sen. Kwankwaso intends to build a virile constructive opposition coalition movement via NNPP and with other like-minds across the country.

These notwithstanding, the personal relationship with President Bola Tinubu who is a long-time political friend with Sen. Kwankwaso would remain cordial and will remain the same despite turning down the olive branch by the President.

grin grin
Projection for Atiku succession.
Kwankwaso is returning to PDP to run in 2027.

Who wants to take the bet?

1 Like

Re: Accolades For Kwankwaso As He Turned Down Tinubu's Olives Branch by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2023
MTNnews:
Same Pandoraa Obi wey de collect kickback like Ganduje, this is aside all the money he looted with his governor's convey from Anambra to his warehouse in Orile Lagos.

Obi is only able to fool his tribesmen n few bigoted christians no wonder he was roundly rejected at the polls in the NW NE NC SW.

2 Likes

Re: Accolades For Kwankwaso As He Turned Down Tinubu's Olives Branch by BoldBrainz(m): 4:50pm On Aug 03, 2023
richie240:
Someone that has/had-for several months - been having countless meetings with Tinubu both in
Nigeria and abroad....

Dey dia.
cool
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/05/tinubu-meets-kwankwaso-on-peace-talk-in-france/amp/

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-tinubu-kwankwaso-meet-at-aso-rock/

I'm not disputing nothing about their litany of meetings. I dey tell you wetin dey sup.

Kwankwaso will rather consider an Ambassadorial position than to serve under Tinubu as a Minister.
Re: Accolades For Kwankwaso As He Turned Down Tinubu's Olives Branch by Finestgurlie(f): 4:51pm On Aug 03, 2023
IconicR:
otu nne yi

4 Likes

Re: Accolades For Kwankwaso As He Turned Down Tinubu's Olives Branch by richie240: 4:53pm On Aug 03, 2023
BoldBrainz:

I'm not disputing nothing about their litany of meetings. I dey tell you wetin dey sup.

Kwankwaso will rather consider an Ambassadorial position than to serve under Tinubu as a Minister.
Same of the same bro.
Las-las he still gets to work with the govt, albeit in a 'spaced' capacity devoid of constantly meeting/crossing paths with his archrival.
Re: Accolades For Kwankwaso As He Turned Down Tinubu's Olives Branch by Racoon(m): 4:54pm On Aug 03, 2023
Sen. Kwankwaso can't be seen with characters like Ganduje who was caught stuffing dollars in his pocket and is now being appointed National chairman of the ruling party

1 Like

Re: Accolades For Kwankwaso As He Turned Down Tinubu's Olives Branch by HNICEARTH: 5:11pm On Aug 03, 2023
Okwyjesus:
This is the the next Buhari in North

Nope! Kwankwaso isn't much of a fanatic. Not an extremist, and also not much of a bigot.
The core north aligns with a politician who fully fits into the above description.

Having said that, the next buhari in the north is elruffy. There is a reason why he has been vocal about this religion extremism of a thing. He knows buhari left a vacuum in the north which must be filled.

3 Likes

Re: Accolades For Kwankwaso As He Turned Down Tinubu's Olives Branch by Okwyjesus(m): 5:17pm On Aug 03, 2023
HNICEARTH:

Nope! Kwankwaso isn't much of a fanatic. Not an extremist, and also not much of a bigot.
The core north aligns with a politician who fully fits into the above description.

Having said that, the next buhari in the north is elruffy. There is a reason why he has been vocal about this religion extremism of a thing. He knows buhari left a vacuum in the north which must be filled.

Oh Really. I don't think El Rufai will sell like Buhari in modern day Nigeria.
His extremism is already generating issues like in southern Kaduna. He will be resisted at national stage but may prevail among his people

2 Likes

Re: Accolades For Kwankwaso As He Turned Down Tinubu's Olives Branch by VinnyBaba: 5:22pm On Aug 03, 2023
This Post is about Rabiu Kwankwanso. 😊🙂

But I wonder why that Old Hag Iyaebe aka Iconicr bought Obi into it.😒 sad

1 Like

Re: Accolades For Kwankwaso As He Turned Down Tinubu's Olives Branch by Penguin2: 5:24pm On Aug 03, 2023
Shame to Kwankwaso!

He would have been Nigeria’s sitting Vice President right now but his anachronistic mentality and hatred for Igbos blinded his eyes.

A union of Peter Obi and Kwankwaso would have been unriggable but he threw it away with stupid pride.

Shame on you, Kwankwaso!

Thank God Datti is better.
Re: Accolades For Kwankwaso As He Turned Down Tinubu's Olives Branch by VinnyBaba: 5:24pm On Aug 03, 2023
Finestgurlie:
otu nne yi

Means Unintelligent old woman, Right?🤔

Iyaebe is my Ijaw sister but always sounds Annoying,
esp in Political issues.😒
Re: Accolades For Kwankwaso As He Turned Down Tinubu's Olives Branch by VinnyBaba: 5:29pm On Aug 03, 2023
Penguin2:
Shame to Kwankwaso!

He would have been Nigeria’s sitting Vice President right now but his anachronistic mentality and hatred for Igbos blinded his eyes.

A union of Peter Obi and Kwankwaso would have been unriggable but he threw it away with stupid pride.

Shame on you, Kwankwaso!

Thank God Datti is better.

Plz, do NOT say this.🙏

Rabiu Kwankwanso is a Faithful and Consistent
Politician, who is Not Greedy. smiley

All Obidients should be Thankful to Him, as he has refused the Overtures of the Demonic APC party!. 🤨🙂

See how he was Able to Deliver his NNPP Candidate @the Governorship Polls.😊🙂

Imagine If He Did in Kano what Wike did in Rivers State. shocked embarassed
Re: Accolades For Kwankwaso As He Turned Down Tinubu's Olives Branch by maticar: 5:43pm On Aug 03, 2023
IconicR:
You don't have to be an idiot

The topic is about kwankwaso, focus and talk about him, leave obi out of it

3 Likes

Re: Accolades For Kwankwaso As He Turned Down Tinubu's Olives Branch by maticar: 5:46pm On Aug 03, 2023
BoldBrainz:

And under whose government will the ambassadorial nomination be?

Una sef eh

2 Likes

Re: Accolades For Kwankwaso As He Turned Down Tinubu's Olives Branch by BoldBrainz(m): 5:53pm On Aug 03, 2023
maticar:

And under whose government will the ambassadorial nomination be?

Una sef eh

English hard some of una sha.

That he'll rather pay attention to the offer of being an Ambassador doesn't mean he'll take it. At least I made that abundantly obvious with my first comment in this particular thread. No dey bring the law of diminishing returns inside conversations abeg.. !
Re: Accolades For Kwankwaso As He Turned Down Tinubu's Olives Branch by SalamRushdie: 5:56pm On Aug 03, 2023
Tinubu kukuma carry Kano ministerial slot give Tik Toker as e no wan offend either Kwankwaso or Ganduje

1 Like

Re: Accolades For Kwankwaso As He Turned Down Tinubu's Olives Branch by wegevv: 5:56pm On Aug 03, 2023
Beautiful. Pressure from all angles is good. If Tinubu performs he can stay till 2039. I'll support it lol

But if APC choose arrogance like some of their supporters here then there is an opposition (currently disunited but not for long) waiting. Ball is in your court.

God Bless Nigeria ❤️

cc SledgeHammerer, Garfield1
Re: Accolades For Kwankwaso As He Turned Down Tinubu's Olives Branch by VinnyBaba: 6:00pm On Aug 03, 2023
BoldBrainz:

English hard some of una sha.

That he'll rather pay attention to the offer of being an Ambassador doesn't mean he'll take it. At least I made that abundantly obvious with my first comment in this particular thread. No dey bring the law of diminishing returns inside conversations abeg.. !

Ogbeni, stop capping.😒

Kwankwanso is Not Accepting anything from Tinibu/ APC. 😕
Re: Accolades For Kwankwaso As He Turned Down Tinubu's Olives Branch by Never4getU: 6:01pm On Aug 03, 2023
IconicR:

endsars responsaible for that plus he is a master pretender

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo Recalls Prison Experience During Dedication ! / INEC, Jonathan Conniving To Rig 2015 Elections, Says Bola Tinubu / Exclusive: Boko Haram Begins Recruitment Of Yoruba Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.