Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Oborevwori Congratulates Omo-agege At 60 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oborevwori Congratulates Omo-agege At 60 (195 Views)

President Muhammadu Buhari Unveils Nigeria At 60 Logo / Gbajabimila & Agege At The Opening Ceremony Of The 64th Commonwealth Conference / Why I Contested Against Omo-agege At The Eleventh Hour - Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oborevwori Congratulates Omo-agege At 60 by comrodioodio001: 5:27pm On Aug 03, 2023
Oborevwori congratulates Omo-Agege at 60

Delta State Governor, Rt. Hon. Sheriff Oborevwori, has congratulated immediate past Deputy President of the Nigerian Senate, Senator Ovie Omo-Agege, as he clocks 60 on Thursday.

In a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Sir Festus Ahon, in Asaba, the Governor said Omo-Agege, who represented Delta Central Senatorial District, is an illustrious son of Delta whose accomplishment in life and politics were commendable.

According to him, Omo-Agege gave a good account of himself in the Senate. He commended the former lawmaker who was his main opponent as Governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the last general election for the infrastructure he attracted to the State, especially the Federal Polytechnic, Orogun.

The Governor said: β€œOn behalf of my family, the Government and people of Delta, I congratulate my dear brother and friend, the immediate past Deputy President of the Senate, an illustrious son of Delta, Distinguished Senator Ovie Omo-Agege, CFR, on the occasion of his 60th birth anniversary.

"As a State, we are happy that while in office, you attracted an institution of higher learning which in few years to come will contribute immensly to employment generation and source of income and livelihood to Deltans and Nigerians.

"On this special day of your diamond anniversary, it is my prayer that God will grant you many more years in good health to render greater service to God and humanity".

Re: Oborevwori Congratulates Omo-agege At 60 by TemplarLandry: 5:28pm On Aug 03, 2023
Good.
Re: Oborevwori Congratulates Omo-agege At 60 by ahnie: 5:32pm On Aug 03, 2023
Igbe man
Re: Oborevwori Congratulates Omo-agege At 60 by VinnyBaba: 5:58pm On Aug 03, 2023
I Always thank God and Ex Gov Ifeanyi Okowa that Delta state didn't fall into APC's Demonic hands. πŸ™πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

APC supporters in my State always criticize Okowa and Sheriff Oborevwori
BUT
will never say Anything against Buhari, Tinubu or the USELESS policies of this APC Govt. πŸ˜•πŸ˜’

Very Terrible, Mischievous Lots! sad
Re: Oborevwori Congratulates Omo-agege At 60 by Switruth: 7:06pm On Aug 03, 2023
Sheriff is yet to start something in delta state.

(1) (Reply)

Kogi Stands Still As Admiral Jibrin Usman Commences Ward-to-ward Consultations / Ministerial List: South East APC Commends Dr Tony Nwoye For His Selfless Service / NAF Confirms Crash Of Helicopter On Evacuation Mission In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.