Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,216 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:53 AM

PCSL Have Hit Me Again Taken My 6months Long Awaiting Arrears Of Over 200k - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PCSL Have Hit Me Again Taken My 6months Long Awaiting Arrears Of Over 200k (546 Views)

Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. / Taxify Driver Awaiting Youth Service Loses Sight To Robbers / Robbery Suspect Awaiting Trial, Nabbed In Ondo After Snatching Policeman’s Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PCSL Have Hit Me Again Taken My 6months Long Awaiting Arrears Of Over 200k by Gage1: 6:06pm On Aug 03, 2023
In this hard times couple with their continues and incessant deductions of almost my total salary and arrears for some months, PCSL have hit me again and made away with my 6months of promotion arrears which is almost 300k.
I have been long awaiting for it to stabilize myself following their cruelty all the while since they claim I have defaulted in my repayment of their loan which was suppose to be done via IPPIS or direct deductions as they said. The amount the stole now is more than half what the gave me initially.

Normally I will go to my bank to withdraw the remaining of the scrumbs of my salary that they left me, which is after taken whatever they like via Remita and that was what happens on the 29th last month, Not knowing that my last salary came with Arrears of my promotion.

I requested for my payslip yesterday as usual to confirm my deduction but when I saw that my over 6 month arrears was paid inclusive, I almost brake down, my heart faint and i am still in pains. They took it all again Princep Credit System Limited. cry cry cry

Segun befor you still delete this post note that I am doing this in good faith, seeking a probable way out of this.

1 Like

Re: PCSL Have Hit Me Again Taken My 6months Long Awaiting Arrears Of Over 200k by Gage1: 6:30pm On Aug 03, 2023
I will try to explain everything here if paraventure I can get anyone to advice me on how to get out of this.
Re: PCSL Have Hit Me Again Taken My 6months Long Awaiting Arrears Of Over 200k by wittywriter: 6:48pm On Aug 03, 2023
Gage1:
I will try to explain everything here if paraventure I can get anyone to advice me on how to get out of this.

Check your mention there is a way out of your financial ordeal.

Wittyness
Re: PCSL Have Hit Me Again Taken My 6months Long Awaiting Arrears Of Over 200k by Uten9z(m): 2:00pm On Aug 04, 2023
I saw this post yesterday but I was waiting for the complete story which never came through.

I also want to confirm my ordeal with them, I have been looking for a good playeform to vent out my story,

In a nutshell
Princeps Credit System Limited or Credit Wallet gave me a loan of 500k and after the deducting of 900k I am still having an outstanding of 1.75M to repay them.

I think they need to be investigated and thank God people are talking now.

I am very available to give details proves if you need me to support your experiences with them.
Re: PCSL Have Hit Me Again Taken My 6months Long Awaiting Arrears Of Over 200k by Uten9z(m): 2:02pm On Aug 04, 2023
Gage1:

Say your story I am waiting
Re: PCSL Have Hit Me Again Taken My 6months Long Awaiting Arrears Of Over 200k by Gage1: 8:49pm On Aug 04, 2023
Oga Seun and co can I now simply continue my story or you will subsequently ban me further in protect of ur native alike men?

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Interpret This Dream / Video:kano Hisbah Break-in & Assault Female Students / Nigeria Police Officer Assaults Woman Inside Edo State Police Station (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.