Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Buy A Plot Of Land For As Low As N30K And N40K At Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pics)!!! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy A Plot Of Land For As Low As N30K And N40K At Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pics)!!! (590 Views)

House For Sale, 4 Bedroom Bungalow In A 50x130 Land, Asaba, Delta State.,pics / Duplex For Sale In Abeokuta Ogun State. / Apartments To Let In Abeokuta Ogun State Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy A Plot Of Land For As Low As N30K And N40K At Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pics)!!! by Inner19(m): 6:24pm On Aug 03, 2023
Have you been thinking of how to buy a plot of land but it seems too difficult because they are expensive?

Have you always wanted to own a plot of land but couldn't have any due to lack of money?

Well, there is a Plot of Land for you now.

With as low as just N30K you too can be a land owner.

With as low as just N40K you too can be a land owner also.

The land is located at Abeokuta, Ogun State.

Don't miss this Investment.

Don't miss this opportunity to ow a land.

Land is an Investment regardless of where you buy it.

Once payment is made, you get your documents and land immediately.

Hurry Now!!!!

Don't Miss This Opportunity!!!

Send A Message NOW to know more and to buy your own land.

Let me be the first to tell you....Congratulations!!!!

You can dail
//Zero//Eight//One//Zero
//Seven//Two//Zero//Seven
//Five//Five//Three

Click To Watch The Video Of The Land To Know More

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKzEYOiyPeI

1 Like

Re: Buy A Plot Of Land For As Low As N30K And N40K At Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pics)!!! by HOMA777: 10:23am On Aug 04, 2023
@inner19

This offer is real?
Re: Buy A Plot Of Land For As Low As N30K And N40K At Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pics)!!! by Inner19(m): 10:30am On Aug 04, 2023
HOMA777:
@inner19

This offer is real?

100% REAL
Re: Buy A Plot Of Land For As Low As N30K And N40K At Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pics)!!! by HOMA777: 10:35am On Aug 04, 2023
If it is 100% REAL, I am interested how do I meet you in person?
Re: Buy A Plot Of Land For As Low As N30K And N40K At Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pics)!!! by Inner19(m): 10:39am On Aug 04, 2023
HOMA777:
If it is 100% REAL, I am interested how do I meet you in person?

I'm in Lagos
You can WhatsApp me.
Re: Buy A Plot Of Land For As Low As N30K And N40K At Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pics)!!! by HOMA777: 1:00pm On Aug 04, 2023
How do I reach you?
I am in Lagos too.....
Re: Buy A Plot Of Land For As Low As N30K And N40K At Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pics)!!! by DorcasShalom: 4:21pm On Aug 04, 2023
Where in Abeokuta?
Re: Buy A Plot Of Land For As Low As N30K And N40K At Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pics)!!! by KarinaSlim(f): 4:32pm On Aug 04, 2023
DorcasShalom:
Where in Abeokuta?

The addresses are written on the Flyers.
Re: Buy A Plot Of Land For As Low As N30K And N40K At Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pics)!!! by Inner19(m): 1:52pm On Aug 07, 2023
Click To Watch The Video Of The Land To Know More

Re: Buy A Plot Of Land For As Low As N30K And N40K At Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pics)!!! by Inner19(m): 7:22pm On Aug 07, 2023
Good Evening
Re: Buy A Plot Of Land For As Low As N30K And N40K At Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pics)!!! by motta(m): 8:24pm On Aug 07, 2023
Is it a buy and build?
Re: Buy A Plot Of Land For As Low As N30K And N40K At Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pics)!!! by Inner19(m): 11:28am On Aug 08, 2023
motta:
Is it a buy and build?

No. It is not buy and build.

It's a completely dry land.

Can be used for Farming or long term Investment.
Re: Buy A Plot Of Land For As Low As N30K And N40K At Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pics)!!! by Inner19(m): 11:28am On Aug 08, 2023
Click to Watch video of the Land to be well informed.

Don't miss this opportunity

Re: Buy A Plot Of Land For As Low As N30K And N40K At Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pics)!!! by Inner19(m): 11:29am On Aug 08, 2023
Send A Message NOW

Re: Buy A Plot Of Land For As Low As N30K And N40K At Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pics)!!! by Inner19(m): 7:30pm On Aug 08, 2023
For everyone who is interested in knowing about this property.

Our CEO will be having a ZOOM MEETING in the next 1 hour to talk about this property.

All the necessary information you need to know about this Land will be given to you.

You will have the opportunity to ask any questions bothering you.

Don't Miss This Opportunity to be a Land Owner

There is also going to be a FREE LAND to be won in this nights Zoom meeting.

Interested individuals should send me a Message to get the Zoom Link.

Zoom Meeting starts at 8pm to tonight (Next 1 hour).

Re: Buy A Plot Of Land For As Low As N30K And N40K At Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pics)!!! by Inner19(m): 4:12pm On Aug 09, 2023
Good Afternoon Everyone.

We had an Awesome time with our CEO last night who explained everything about the Renewed Hope For The Masses Lands to everyone.

I want to say a big thank you to everyone for joining our Zoom meeting last night.

Your questions were valid.

And I am happy you had a chance to ask your questions and get all the needed answers to them.

To everyone that has already made transfers this morning to acquire Plots of Lands, your receipts would be ready before the end of today.

I am glad you now know that the Lands are FARMLANDS.

They can be used for
1) Long Term Investment
2) Agriculture (Farming)

And in the nearest future, that farmland of today will turn to a Residential land.

Land Appreciates Daily.
Land is the best investment you can ever think of.
Land is a gift from God.

Get a Land today....

Think Land Banking.
Re: Buy A Plot Of Land For As Low As N30K And N40K At Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pics)!!! by Inner19(m): 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2023
Good Afternoon Everyone.

We had an Awesome time with our CEO last night who explained everything about the Renewed Hope For The Masses Lands to everyone.

I want to say a big thank you to everyone for joining our Zoom meeting last night.

Your questions were valid.

And I am happy you had a chance to ask your questions and get all the needed answers to them.

To everyone that has already made transfers this morning to acquire Plots of Lands, your receipts would be ready before the end of today.

I am glad you now know that the Lands are FARMLANDS.

They can be used for
1) Long Term Investment
2) Agriculture (Farming)

And in the nearest future, that farmland of today will turn to a Residential land.

Land Appreciates Daily.
Land is the best investment you can ever think of.
Land is a gift from God.

Get a Land today.
Re: Buy A Plot Of Land For As Low As N30K And N40K At Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pics)!!! by Inner19(m): 2:49pm On Aug 12, 2023
Happy Saturday
Re: Buy A Plot Of Land For As Low As N30K And N40K At Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pics)!!! by Inner19(m): 7:57pm On Aug 12, 2023
Good Evening.

I want to appreciate all clients who came for Site Inspection on Thursday.

Thanks for your kind words to us.

We will keep doing our best to satisfy you.

Our First Plot Allocation will be coming up this week.

This is strictly for those who have bought plots of lands already.

Come and get your land.

If u are not in Nigeria as indicated, kindly send a representative to come on ur behalf.

Your land documents will be issued to you on that day.

An official email on this would be forwarded to your mailbox before Monday.

Have a pleasant night rest.
Re: Buy A Plot Of Land For As Low As N30K And N40K At Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pics)!!! by Inner19(m): 7:04pm On Aug 13, 2023
Happy Sunday...
Re: Buy A Plot Of Land For As Low As N30K And N40K At Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pics)!!! by Inner19(m): 6:13pm On Aug 14, 2023
To all Clients who came for Site Inspection today, thank you.

We appreciate you.

Kindly make your payments and send your screenshot to me so I can forward it to the management so the lawyers can start working on your land documentations.

Thank you
Re: Buy A Plot Of Land For As Low As N30K And N40K At Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pics)!!! by Inner19(m): 12:48pm On Aug 15, 2023
Good Afternoon Clients.

Please for those that acquired 100 Plots and above, your Land documents are ready for collection.

Kindly send a message Now.

If you are in diaspora, kindly send a message so we can know how we will ship your documents to you in ur various countries.

Thank you.
Re: Buy A Plot Of Land For As Low As N30K And N40K At Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pics)!!! by Inner19(m): 10:53pm On Aug 16, 2023
Affordable Lands
Re: Buy A Plot Of Land For As Low As N30K And N40K At Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pics)!!! by Inner19(m): 1:29pm On Aug 19, 2023
Happy Saturday
Re: Buy A Plot Of Land For As Low As N30K And N40K At Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pics)!!! by Inner19(m): 11:40am On Aug 24, 2023
We say a big thank you to all clients who came out for Site Inspection Monday.

Your Payment has been received and your documentation are been processed.

You will get a notification from us before the week runs out.

Thank you.
Re: Buy A Plot Of Land For As Low As N30K And N40K At Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pics)!!! by Inner19(m): 7:08pm On Aug 25, 2023
Keep your calls and messages coming in
Re: Buy A Plot Of Land For As Low As N30K And N40K At Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pics)!!! by Inner19(m): 3:27pm On Aug 26, 2023
Happy Saturday.

Thanks to all those that came out for our Saturday Site Inspection.

We appreciate you.

To all those have mad payment for their lands, expect your documents collection email in a few weeks.
Re: Buy A Plot Of Land For As Low As N30K And N40K At Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pics)!!! by Inner19(m): 4:19pm On Aug 28, 2023
Prices Increases soon

Limited Plots Available
Re: Buy A Plot Of Land For As Low As N30K And N40K At Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pics)!!! by Inner19(m): 2:06pm On Aug 31, 2023
Last Day of the Promo...
Re: Buy A Plot Of Land For As Low As N30K And N40K At Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pics)!!! by Inner19(m): 6:53pm On Sep 02, 2023
Promo has been extended till 9th of September, 2023.
Re: Buy A Plot Of Land For As Low As N30K And N40K At Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pics)!!! by Inner19(m): 10:29am On Sep 04, 2023
Promo has been extended till 9th of September, 2023...

Good Morning
Re: Buy A Plot Of Land For As Low As N30K And N40K At Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pics)!!! by Inner19(m): 2:01pm On Sep 09, 2023
Today is the last day of the Promo.

Thank you to everyone that patronised us.

I really appreciate

(1) (2) (Reply)

(Distress Sale) 51.5 Hectares Of Land For Sale In Outskirts Of Calabar (N60M) / Roomself Contain For 250k @awoyaya / Luxury And Affordable 4bedroom Mansotte With Bq In Ikoyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.