Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Burkina Faso's President's Question Sets Twitter On Fire - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burkina Faso's President's Question Sets Twitter On Fire (7789 Views)

Senator Ajimobi Daughter Sets Twitter Ablaze,flaunts Her Multimillion Naira Bags / APC Tweet About Linda Ikpeazu 'Pretty Female' That Set Twitter On Fire / Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burkina Faso's President's Question Sets Twitter On Fire by softy(m): 10:40am On Aug 04, 2023
Zionmdde:
Very good question
Because our leaders are fantastically corrupt. They steal the money and spend it abroad.

Plus they lack useful knowledge about using given natural resources for new development and inventions, but love allowing strangers take the natural endowment away,as an exchange for money they will still loot. Pathetic, isn't it?
Re: Burkina Faso's President's Question Sets Twitter On Fire by Antivirus92(m): 12:27pm On Aug 04, 2023
linuxuser:
Obedients my foot.

Your Obi was Atiku's vice in the penultimate election but PDP lost.

If your obi is not fantastically corrupt, how on earth would he be the running mate of Atiku. Everybody except your Obi knows who Atiku is. So your Obi to be on the same ballot with Atiku only shows how desperate and gullible your Obi is. Deperate idiot running from APGA to PDP to Labour Party. Your Obi will NEVER be the president in Nigeria go and live with that. Probaly he will lead you people in your Biafra enclave but in Nigeria God forbid.

tell us who atiku is and how he is not 10× better than tinubu that forges and rigs everything.

Tinubu murdered the only strong opposition he had on his way to becoming Lagos state governor.

Knowing that his Yoruba people are inconsequential and cannot win him election, he aligned with a political novice Fulani retired soldier to gain the Northern support. He worshipped him and sucked his balls together with scumbags like you. They deceived the illiterate North and ever gullible Yorubas that a messiah has come. They forced themselves into power after using dunces like you to play dirty:ethnic and religious politics.

After eight years, it was his TURN as he said with his own mouth. He bought all the delegates with dollars during primary with the public money he stole, he bribed the INEC hierarchy so that the results of the presidential election done simultaneously with the house of reps and senate would not be uploaded directly to the IREV. Others (house of reps and senate) were uploaded without any difficulty. The presidential result caused IREV to develop "technical glitch" so that there will be room for manipulation. After being announced as the winner, the country went into mourning instead of celebration.

You EBOLAISTS do not have the moral right to talk about corruption. Tinubu is corruption in human form

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso's President's Question Sets Twitter On Fire by Omofaye99: 6:16pm On Aug 04, 2023
ivolt:

This guy is repeating the same line coup plotters used in the 50s, 60s and 70s
and yet he is captivating some people.
I understand if millennials gets easily fooled, but even full adults are falling for the gimmicks.
It is a pity.

It's just a matter of time before the people singing their praise know what's up. The people of Uganda did it and got bleeped for it.

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso's President's Question Sets Twitter On Fire by pquaver(m): 6:17pm On Aug 04, 2023
AlaafinOfOyo:
Have the people say Africa is cursed with bad leaders. Will this Burkina Faso president be another Thomas Sankara, another tiny light for Africa? Let's hope they don't eliminate him since the world seems to prefer mediocre leaders for Africa.

Since he took over has their be an improvement in the quality of live and economy of Burkina Faso? Only Zombie will fall for his gimmick
Re: Burkina Faso's President's Question Sets Twitter On Fire by Chizaam2008: 6:18pm On Aug 04, 2023
Young brains at work!❤️
Re: Burkina Faso's President's Question Sets Twitter On Fire by pquaver(m): 6:19pm On Aug 04, 2023
Antivirus92:
tell us who atiku is and how he is not 10× better than tinubu that forges and rigs everything.

Tinubu murdered the only strong opposition he had on his way to becoming Lagos state governor.

Knowing that his Yoruba people are inconsequential and cannot win him election, he aligned with a political novice Fulani retired soldier to gain the Northern support. He worshipped him and sucked his balls together with scumbags like you. They deceived the illiterate North and ever gullible Yorubas that a messiah has come. They forced themselves into power after using dunces like you to play dirty:ethnic and religious politics.

After eight years, it was his TURN as he said with his own mouth. He bought all the delegates with dollars during primary with the public money he stole, he bribed the INEC hierarchy so that the results of the presidential election done simultaneously with the house of reps and senate would not be uploaded directly to the IREV. Others (house of reps and senate) were uploaded without any difficulty. The presidential result caused IREV to develop "technical glitch" so that there will be room for manipulation. After being announced as the winner, the country went into mourning instead of celebration.

You EBOLAISTS do not have the moral right to talk about corruption. Tinubu is corruption in human form

Is Obi diots that has right to talk ba? Obi that invested state funds in personal business which fraud is higher than that?
Re: Burkina Faso's President's Question Sets Twitter On Fire by Antivirus92(m): 7:35pm On Aug 04, 2023
pquaver:

Is Obi diots that has right to talk ba? Obi that invested state funds in personal business which fraud is higher than that?
as you were told in the beer in Ogun State. He did all that from opposition party (apga) and no invitation by EFCC.
Re: Burkina Faso's President's Question Sets Twitter On Fire by pquaver(m): 7:38pm On Aug 04, 2023
Antivirus92:
as you were told in the beer in Ogun State. He did all that from opposition party (apga) and no invitation by EFCC.

Tinubu that u r calling was in opposition years, take to court ccb and was axquited, even us has nothing on him.. Yet ur akpu infected brain wants something to stick.. If it stick on Tinubu it must stick on obi.. Get that into ur thick akpu brain

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso's President's Question Sets Twitter On Fire by Antivirus92(m): 7:43pm On Aug 04, 2023
pquaver:

Tinubu that u r calling was in opposition years, take to court ccb and was axquited, even us has nothing on him.. Yet ur akpu infected brain wants something to stick.. If it stick on Tinubu it must stick on obi.. Get that into ur thick akpu brain
so he went to court at all both in Nigeria and the USA?. He has to forfeit some huge amount of money to the US government because he was father-christmas or a charity organisation?

Why is it that Obi didn't even get an invitation from EFCC?
Re: Burkina Faso's President's Question Sets Twitter On Fire by pquaver(m): 10:28pm On Aug 04, 2023
Antivirus92:
so he went to court at all both in Nigeria and the USA?. He has to forfeit some huge amount of money to the US government because he was father-christmas or a charity organisation?

Why is it that Obi didn't even get an invitation from EFCC?

Obi-dense for a reason.. So U know more than fbi and usa who did send ur so called corruption personified person to jail? You are more learned than the us system? When go and check ur Obi was arrested for 50 million naira money laundering if u have amnesia we dont.. Same Tinubu without efcc invitation, have u not been wailing about efcc telling u tgey have nothing on the man.. Ugo explain tire

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso's President's Question Sets Twitter On Fire by Antivirus92(m): 7:08am On Aug 05, 2023
pquaver:

Obi-dense for a reason.. So U know more than fbi and usa who did send ur so called corruption personified person to jail? You are more learned than the us system? When go and check ur Obi was arrested for 50 million naira money laundering if u have amnesia we dont.. Same Tinubu without efcc invitation, have u not been wailing about efcc telling u tgey have nothing on the man.. Ugo explain tire
answer my question dumbo....

How much have you forfeited for your godforsaken state of osun?
So tinubu forfeited that amount because he was a charity organisation right?
Re: Burkina Faso's President's Question Sets Twitter On Fire by pquaver(m): 8:03am On Aug 05, 2023
Antivirus92:
answer my question dumbo....

How much have you forfeited for your godforsaken state of osun?
So tinubu forfeited that amount because he was a charity organisation right?

Obi dense ipob never fail to disappoint.. If u like write osun the whole of Nairaland from now till tomorrow it won't change me from being igbo neither will my state Origin cjange from imo state.. Ezi.. U know more than us that didnt charge a drug dealer to coirt n ask for forfeiture.. Where has ur knowledge brought anambra? While u spend ur time in lagos selling gala.. Nkita raa chaa kwa gi onu

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso's President's Question Sets Twitter On Fire by Antivirus92(m): 12:20pm On Aug 05, 2023
pquaver:

you are not even afraid of where you come from. Be proud of your trashy state. Going through your post history shows that you are nowhere near being an Igbo. Show link of Obi being arrested for 50 million naira money laundering..
Re: Burkina Faso's President's Question Sets Twitter On Fire by pquaver(m): 7:20pm On Aug 05, 2023
Antivirus92:
you are not even afraid of where you come from. Be proud of your trashy state. Going through your post history shows that you are nowhere near being an Igbo. Show link of Obi being arrested for 50 million naira money laundering..

Support for obi or ipob is not a proof of being igbo. I dont have anything to prove to u.. If u like say i am not igbo, i changes nothing.. I remain an igbo man who will feed u the bitter leaf truth u dont want to hear.. Sorry i cannot feed u at the bolded.. Go and do ur research kid.. Imagine u were not even born when the idiot u r supporting was arrested for money laundering in lagos.. Kai.. I dont talk to kids abeg .
Re: Burkina Faso's President's Question Sets Twitter On Fire by Antivirus92(m): 8:55pm On Aug 05, 2023
pquaver:

[/b]
Support for obi or ipob is not a proof of being igbo. I dont have anything to prove to u.. If u like say i am not igbo, i changes nothing.. I remain an igbo man who will feed u the bitter leaf truth u dont want to hear.. Sorry i cannot feed u at the bolded.. Go and do ur research kid.. Imagine u were not even born when the idiot u r supporting was arrested for money laundering in lagos.. Kai.. I dont talk to kids abeg .
I am also a sane Yoruba who does not support criminals or injustice because of ethnicity.

I am still waiting for the link of Obi's arrest for 50 million naira fraud

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where To Register For National I.d Card In Lagos / Jonathan Was Ineffective As A Governor? / Untold Stories Of Biafran Inventions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.