Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,844 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Pictures Of Presidential Delegation Meeting With Niger Military Junta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Presidential Delegation Meeting With Niger Military Junta (925 Views)

Tinubu Opens Land, Air Borders With Niger Rep, Lifts Other Sanctions / Biden Announces US Presidential Delegation To Attend Tinubu's Inauguration / Buhari Sympathizes With Niger Republic Over Terrorist Attack That Killed 70 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Presidential Delegation Meeting With Niger Military Junta by Tiwaz2: 10:05pm On Aug 03, 2023
PRESIDENTIAL DELEGATION MEETING WITH NIGER MILITARY JUNTA
Presidential Delegations to Niger Republic led by General Abdulsalami Abubakar meeting with the Niger Military Junta led by General Abdourahamane Tchiani

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Presidential Delegation Meeting With Niger Military Junta by Akinboboz(m): 10:17pm On Aug 03, 2023
Damn it, 😕 😕 😕
Re: Pictures Of Presidential Delegation Meeting With Niger Military Junta by Ikaeniyan0: 10:18pm On Aug 03, 2023
Look at the way the Sultan frown his face in the 3rd pic. I think he's a retired army officer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Presidential Delegation Meeting With Niger Military Junta by favor914: 10:23pm On Aug 03, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Look at the way the Sultan frown his face in the 3rd pic. I think he's a retired army officer
Damn right.
Re: Pictures Of Presidential Delegation Meeting With Niger Military Junta by Esama: 10:44pm On Aug 03, 2023
What if the guy decided to assassinate the envoys and tagged them enemies that came to spy their militarily hardware I'm just saying anyway.
Re: Pictures Of Presidential Delegation Meeting With Niger Military Junta by id4sho(m): 11:09pm On Aug 03, 2023
What role will the sultan play in this? The barrel of a gun knows no religion. I believe he knows better as a ex military officer. BAT pushed him to a needless trip
Re: Pictures Of Presidential Delegation Meeting With Niger Military Junta by Bhella5(m): 11:39pm On Aug 03, 2023
id4sho:
What role will the sultan play in this? The barrel of a gun knows no religion. I believe he knows better as a ex military officer. BAT pushed him to a needless trip
He's not a coward like some people
Re: Pictures Of Presidential Delegation Meeting With Niger Military Junta by etrange: 2:49am On Aug 04, 2023
id4sho:

I believe he's a well rounded candidate for the assignment. You said it yourself. He's there because he knows better as an ex military officer. Besides, being a man of religion is an icing cause we all know how Muslims reverence thier leaders. Regardless of the way the conversation goes, he'll have something to sat.
Re: Pictures Of Presidential Delegation Meeting With Niger Military Junta by Morbeta11(m): 3:24am On Aug 04, 2023
id4sho:

The war will also affect Sultan's emeriate in Sokoto, cos Niger is the ir next door neighbour. All these wouldn't have happened if there are good leadership in West African countries, especially Nigeria. Na see finish cos all these. The emessieris know its a tall task.....

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News :Bola Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, Other U.S. Agencies / Osun: Court Bars Adeleke From Sacking Osun State Chief Judge / Obi, We Have Verify

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.