Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

The Battlefield For World War Three Is In Africa And It Has Started On July 26th - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Battlefield For World War Three Is In Africa And It Has Started On July 26th (1590 Views)

What To Expect On July 26th During The Trial Of MAZI Nnamdi Kanu / Nigerian Soldiers In Victory Mood On The Battlefield (Photos) / Female Nigerian Soldier Praying With Her Rifle At The Battlefield. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Battlefield For World War Three Is In Africa And It Has Started On July 26th by sukkot: 7:07am On Aug 04, 2023
achymmania:
No be ukraine again? Una go just sitdown for corner for that una one room apartment det type balderdash. If war start you fit breath
i look forward to the liberation of africa. war is a small price to pay for it. we have been fighting wars all our lives. scrambling for scraps thrown off the table is a daily war.
Re: The Battlefield For World War Three Is In Africa And It Has Started On July 26th by sukkot: 7:09am On Aug 04, 2023
LordReed:

Certain not in your writings though, those are straight up cow dung.
yeah you should know cow dung lol
Re: The Battlefield For World War Three Is In Africa And It Has Started On July 26th by achymmania: 7:15am On Aug 04, 2023
That is not war; it's just a mean of survival.. when you see war, you won't wish to live the nextday.God forbids.
sukkot:
i look forward to the liberation of africa. war is a small price to pay for it. we have been fighting wars all our lives. scrambling for scraps thrown off the table is a daily war.
Re: The Battlefield For World War Three Is In Africa And It Has Started On July 26th by sukkot: 7:17am On Aug 04, 2023
achymmania:
That is not war; it's just a mean of survival.. when you see war, you won't wish to live the nextday.God forbids.
am built for it. lets go
Re: The Battlefield For World War Three Is In Africa And It Has Started On July 26th by sunboy(m): 7:21am On Aug 04, 2023
VinnyBaba:

OP, you are right.🤔🙂

If Tinubu uses Nigerian Army to invade Niger Rep, and Russia takes side with them,

It can Kickstart World War 111 because France will get involved. 😕🙁

All of NATO is behind Ukraine, it hasn’t triggered a world war yet. SMH

You Dey follow reason with the OP with confirm untreated malaria 😂
Re: The Battlefield For World War Three Is In Africa And It Has Started On July 26th by Bfly: 7:22am On Aug 04, 2023
You need some medication.
Re: The Battlefield For World War Three Is In Africa And It Has Started On July 26th by sukkot: 7:37am On Aug 04, 2023
Bfly:
You need some medication.
nigga we ain’t over here tambout phyna and mercy eke. You are in the wrong thread buddy
Re: The Battlefield For World War Three Is In Africa And It Has Started On July 26th by sukkot: 7:40am On Aug 04, 2023
sunboy:

All of NATO is behind Ukraine, it hasn’t triggered a world war yet. SMH

You Dey follow reason with the OP with confirm untreated malaria 😂
hey at least mine is untreated malaria, nigga yo ass need to be checked for untreated mental health issues 😄
Re: The Battlefield For World War Three Is In Africa And It Has Started On July 26th by Bfly: 7:45am On Aug 04, 2023
sukkot:
nigga we ain’t over here tambout phyna and mercy eke. You are in the wrong thread buddy

You would be better off concentrating on those.
Your breakdown of likely world war 3 starting on july 26th in Africa with those characters is delusional.

Time is here to heal you.

1 Like

Re: The Battlefield For World War Three Is In Africa And It Has Started On July 26th by sukkot: 7:52am On Aug 04, 2023
Bfly:

You would be better off concentrating on those.
Your breakdown of likely world war 3 starting on july 26th in Africa with those characters is delusional.

Time is here to heal you.
alright time unravels all mystery. Now fork off my mentions before I get angry with you angry

Hey bro who you think gone win this year big brother ? You think angel got this ?
Re: The Battlefield For World War Three Is In Africa And It Has Started On July 26th by achymmania: 9:01am On Aug 04, 2023
sukkot:
am built for it. lets go
lol.
Re: The Battlefield For World War Three Is In Africa And It Has Started On July 26th by OkCornel(m): 12:53pm On Aug 04, 2023
LordReed:

It's the same joker doubling down on his būllcrap.

sukkot mentioned World War 3 "WILL OFFICIALLY START" in July 2023.

I pray tell, how many news outlets either pro-West or anti-West declared a world war in July 2023?

Sukkot's war mongering jokes have gone up another level.
Re: The Battlefield For World War Three Is In Africa And It Has Started On July 26th by OkCornel(m): 12:55pm On Aug 04, 2023
sukkot:
you know what just occurred to me ? And I am going to make a thread . What just occurred to me is that we are looking at the wrong place. You see, the Cold War between the USA and Russia is heating up and it is this war that would lead to a new world order with Russia becoming the new global superpower and America being abandoned and falling into a third world country. And so this USA vs Russia conflict is the Third World War. Now I did prophecy that the Third World War USA and Russia will intensify and start in July 2023. However I was looking for it to start in the wrong place but it erupted like a bat out of hell in the most unlikely place on July 26th 2023. So Russia knows that to conquer the USA it must get Africa and all its wealth on its side. It is the wealth of Africa that is propping up the west. If Africa is removed from the equation the west falls. And that is the benchmark of this Third World War is dislodging Africa from the west. Africa is the battleground. Throughout July we had the Africa-Russia summit laying down the new alliance for the economic aspect of the world war three to dislodge Africa from the west but the real battle, combat started July 26th 2023. Niger president is a known stooge and under his presidency the USA and France has built huge military bases in Niger to monitor its African hegemony empire and so it is here that the war between Russia and the USA has to start to dislodge Africa from the west so that the west can fall. That first and most vital phase of ww3 started on 26th July as african troops loyal to Putin kicked out the American and French
puppet niger leader and next is to expel all their military bases in Niger and so the battlefield for world war three is in Africa and it has started on July 26th in Niger
LordReed
okcornel
budaatum
jaephoenix
kkins25

Desperately grabbing at straws to stay afloat eh?

Which of the news media or world powers declared an all out war (WW3) in July 2023 hmmm?
Re: The Battlefield For World War Three Is In Africa And It Has Started On July 26th by sukkot: 1:00pm On Aug 04, 2023
OkCornel:

Desperately grabbing at straws to stay afloat eh?

Which of the news media or world powers declared an all out war (WW3) in July 2023 hmmm?
is this a joke ? Nobody declares a world war, the battles just start and grow and grow till many countries start Joining
Re: The Battlefield For World War Three Is In Africa And It Has Started On July 26th by sukkot: 1:01pm On Aug 04, 2023
OkCornel:

I pray tell, how many news outlets either pro-West or anti-West declared a world war in July 2023?

is this a joke cheesy cheesy ? Nobody declares a world war, the battles just start and grow and grow till many countries start Joining
Re: The Battlefield For World War Three Is In Africa And It Has Started On July 26th by LordReed(m): 1:10pm On Aug 04, 2023
OkCornel:

The bomboclat is just full of cow dung. Nothing to do but ridicule his dumb ass. LoLz.

1 Like

Re: The Battlefield For World War Three Is In Africa And It Has Started On July 26th by LordReed(m): 1:11pm On Aug 04, 2023
sukkot:
is this a joke cheesy cheesy ? Nobody declares a world war, the battles just start and grow and grow till many countries start Joining

Countries have to DECLARE WAR dumbass.
Re: The Battlefield For World War Three Is In Africa And It Has Started On July 26th by sukkot: 1:14pm On Aug 04, 2023
LordReed:

Countries have to DECLARE WAR dumbass.
really ? Tell that to Libya who didn’t declare any war with the USA but still got invaded. You know you are becoming dumber by the second
Re: The Battlefield For World War Three Is In Africa And It Has Started On July 26th by sukkot: 1:16pm On Aug 04, 2023
LordReed:

The bomboclat is just full of cow dung. Nothing to do but ridicule his dumb ass. LoLz.
yeah you should know cow dung cuz you are one
Re: The Battlefield For World War Three Is In Africa And It Has Started On July 26th by OkCornel(m): 1:21pm On Aug 04, 2023
sukkot:

Like the Russia Ukraine war abi?

Continue with the jokes
Re: The Battlefield For World War Three Is In Africa And It Has Started On July 26th by sukkot: 1:51pm On Aug 04, 2023
it has just happened exactly how i said shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/7790785/france-reacts-niger-severs-military#124875623

Junta representative Amadou Abdramane late on Thursday read on national television a decision to revoke five military deals with France dating between 1977 and 2020, Reuters reported.

this what i wrote
That first and most vital phase of ww3 started on 26th July as african troops loyal to Putin kicked out the American and French
puppet niger leader and next is to expel all their military bases in Niger and so the battlefield for world war three is in Africa and it has started on July 26th in Niger
Re: The Battlefield For World War Three Is In Africa And It Has Started On July 26th by LordReed(m): 2:40pm On Aug 04, 2023
sukkot:
really ? Tell that to Libya who didn’t declare any war with the USA but still got invaded. You know you are becoming dumber by the second

How many US soldiers were sent to Libya?
Re: The Battlefield For World War Three Is In Africa And It Has Started On July 26th by LordReed(m): 2:41pm On Aug 04, 2023
sukkot:
yeah you should know cow dung cuz you are one

I know it cos every time you come on the scene it stinks.
Re: The Battlefield For World War Three Is In Africa And It Has Started On July 26th by budaatum: 3:51pm On Aug 04, 2023
sukkot:
Third World War. Now I did prophecy that the Third World War USA and Russia will intensify and start in July 2023.

One thing I dislike here on NL is unconscious dishonesty. I dislike it because the unconscious dishonest is too lazy to be conscious of their own dishonesty and is not easily made conscious of it.

What I dislike more is the conscious dishonest. I dislike them more because they are conscious of their own dishonesty but think everyone else is too unconscious and can lazily be taken for fools.

Either explains why you sukkot, would hope we would not be aware how you struggled to come up with the convoluted nonsensical meaningless "will intensify and start" that you hoped to deceive us with instead of considering what it might say of you.

sukkot:
If Africa is removed from the equation the west falls.
In your mind, Africa that China has been wooing with money for decades would now pivot to Putin and the West that has immunised you from outside with their language will now just fall.

I guess it might be possible if they are military and do coups in their many African countries and most Africans are pleased to learn Russian but I think we Giants of Africa that have June 12 as Democracy Day can't so easily be removed from equations.

1 Like

Re: The Battlefield For World War Three Is In Africa And It Has Started On July 26th by XAUBulls: 8:39pm On Aug 04, 2023
sukkot:
you know what just occurred to me ? And I am going to make a thread . What just occurred to me is that we are looking at the wrong place. You see, the Cold War between the USA and Russia is heating up and it is this war that would lead to a new world order with Russia becoming the new global superpower and America being abandoned and falling into a third world country. And so this USA vs Russia conflict is the Third World War. Now I did prophecy that the Third World War USA and Russia will intensify and start in July 2023. However I was looking for it to start in the wrong place but it erupted like a bat out of hell in the most unlikely place on July 26th 2023. So Russia knows that to conquer the USA it must get Africa and all its wealth on its side. It is the wealth of Africa that is propping up the west. If Africa is removed from the equation the west falls. And that is the benchmark of this Third World War is dislodging Africa from the west. Africa is the battleground. Throughout July we had the Africa-Russia summit laying down the new alliance for the economic aspect of the world war three to dislodge Africa from the west but the real battle, combat started July 26th 2023. Niger president is a known stooge and under his presidency the USA and France has built huge military bases in Niger to monitor its African hegemony empire and so it is here that the war between Russia and the USA has to start to dislodge Africa from the west so that the west can fall. That first and most vital phase of ww3 started on 26th July as african troops loyal to Putin kicked out the American and French
That's an interesting read Sukkot.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Battlefield For World War Three Is In Africa And It Has Started On July 26th by sukkot: 9:06pm On Aug 04, 2023
XAUBulls:

That's an interesting read Sukkot.
Yes Sir. Salute
Re: The Battlefield For World War Three Is In Africa And It Has Started On July 26th by OkCornel(m): 6:01pm On Aug 27, 2023
sukkot:
LordReed
okcornel
budaatum
jaephoenix
kkins25

It’s August 27th today. How many casualties so far from this WW3 which started on July 26th according to you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Battlefield For World War Three Is In Africa And It Has Started On July 26th by budaatum: 7:46pm On Aug 27, 2023
OkCornel:

It’s August 27th today. How many casualties so far from this WW3 which started on July 26th according to you?

I think I worked it out. A day is apparently like a 1000 years in god's eyes, so obviously a month must be like a thousand days, and a day must be like a thousand hours. That would make July 26th be ....... Well some maths must be involved, but it definitely can not be the 26th of July we all think of.

1 Like

Re: The Battlefield For World War Three Is In Africa And It Has Started On July 26th by Didi2d(m): 8:00pm On Aug 27, 2023
sukkot:
these are covert russian operations. the coupists all hoisted russian flags after victory

If truly Russia isn't interested in Niger, as the other guy said.
But with the hoisting Russian flag buy the coupist, Russia might get interested in other to honour her flag
Re: The Battlefield For World War Three Is In Africa And It Has Started On July 26th by sukkot: 8:19am On Aug 28, 2023
Didi2d:

If truly Russia isn't interested in Niger, as the other guy said.
But with the hoisting Russian flag buy the coupist, Russia might get interested in other to honour her flag
russia is not interested in foreign conquests. They have enough land and resources. They just need America out of the way. America and France are in Niger. They are in the way of free global business. Russia gains more from free global enterprise without the dollar stifling the competition and giving America undue advantage.
Re: The Battlefield For World War Three Is In Africa And It Has Started On July 26th by LordReed(m): 8:28am On Aug 28, 2023
budaatum:

I think I worked it out. A day is apparently like a 1000 years in god's eyes, so obviously a month must be like a thousand days, and a day must be like a thousand hours. That would make July 26th be ....... Well some maths must be involved, but it definitely can not be the 26th of July we all think of.

Bwahahahahaha! OMFD!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition / President Olusani Abachanjo Vs Athiefu Abubacha: Dis-honour Amongst Thieves / Enemy Of Progress FG May Stop Expansion Of Badagry Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.