Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Deji Adeyanju Slams Asari Dokubo Says He Is Even Worse Than Nnamdi Kanu(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Slams Asari Dokubo Says He Is Even Worse Than Nnamdi Kanu(video) (16976 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Slams Obi For Parading Abure As LP Chair Despite Court Order / Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally / 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deji Adeyanju Slams Asari Dokubo Says He Is Even Worse Than Nnamdi Kanu(video) by damilola4162(m): 12:41am On Aug 04, 2023
Majority of what you accused Nnamdi Kanu of doing, you did worse. You are twerking for Tinubu - Activist Deji Adeyanju throws tantrums at Asari Dokubo as they clash in interview (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzRkV3l7xBo

Nigerian activist, Deji Adeyanju has come for Niger Delta militant, Asari Dokubo, saying the warlord is even worse than IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu.

Speaking during the Mic-On podcast, Deji accused Asari of doing worse than Nnamdi Kanu when he was in his prime as a Niger Delta militant.

While questioning why Asari would say someone without a certificate should be president, Deji asked him if he (Asari) would like a truck pusher to conduct surgery on him.

He then accused Asari of threatening a sitting governor.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/8/majority-of-what-you-accused-nnamdi-kanu-of-doing-you-did-worse-you-are-twerking-for-tinubu-activist-deji-adeyanju-throws-tantrums-at-asari-dokubo-as-they-clash-in-interview-video.html

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Slams Asari Dokubo Says He Is Even Worse Than Nnamdi Kanu(video) by Penguin2: 12:43am On Aug 04, 2023
Lol

Deji Adeyanju is regaining his senses.

It’s remaining for the supporters of Ebola Tinubu, the urine-dispensing senile drug dealer, to regain their senses.

Tinubu is a criminal.

Tinubu elevates criminals.

Before Tinubu, nobody was shameless enough to associate with James Ibori in public, but Tinubu brought him to Aso Rock.

Before Tinubu, Asari Dokubo was already cosigned to distant hisses from his dwelling place in the creeks of Rivers State but Tinubu came and invited him to Aso Rock and gave him the presidential villa to address the press.

Ganduje was caught on camera stuffing dollars in his babaringa, but today Tinubu ensured he became APC chairman.

Tinubu has no values.

No moral code.

But daily you see fools supporting him and you can’t help but shudder.

Fiakwa!

257 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Slams Asari Dokubo Says He Is Even Worse Than Nnamdi Kanu(video) by festacman(m): 1:19am On Aug 04, 2023
Deji Adeyanju took Asari Dokubo to the cleaners. He stood up to the rotund loudmouth and cut him to size.

I have a feeling that Asari Dokubo may have frittered away the handsome fortune he made from Nigerian government's amnesty program fund as NOISIEST militant of the Niger Delta several years ago. Now, he is desperately a*se-licking President Tinubu for a second opportunity.

Meanwhile, Tompolo dey one corner dey lookam with one kin eyes.

91 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Slams Asari Dokubo Says He Is Even Worse Than Nnamdi Kanu(video) by Oxfordgrade: 1:26am On Aug 04, 2023

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Slams Asari Dokubo Says He Is Even Worse Than Nnamdi Kanu(video) by deedo93(m): 1:38am On Aug 04, 2023
LOL!

Kudos Deji

Like for Deji, share for Asari

143 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Slams Asari Dokubo Says He Is Even Worse Than Nnamdi Kanu(video) by damilola4162(m): 7:17am On Aug 04, 2023
Meanwhile: Boko Haram Slaughter 8 Fishermen In Lake Chad(Graphics Photos)

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/boko-haram-slaughter-8-fishermen-in-lake-chad-graphics-photos

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Slams Asari Dokubo Says He Is Even Worse Than Nnamdi Kanu(video) by Chinjo2: 7:41am On Aug 04, 2023
This monster that Tinubu and APC are building will soon consume them. Make una dey jubilate over Asari setting up his own private Army on behalf of Tinubu. Once they fallout, he will still come out openly to spill the beans. And he will go after them one after the other.

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Slams Asari Dokubo Says He Is Even Worse Than Nnamdi Kanu(video) by Amuluonyenaego: 9:08am On Aug 07, 2023
Hu
Re: Deji Adeyanju Slams Asari Dokubo Says He Is Even Worse Than Nnamdi Kanu(video) by DamnnNiggarr: 9:09am On Aug 07, 2023
shocked

Asari, the polical hustler

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Slams Asari Dokubo Says He Is Even Worse Than Nnamdi Kanu(video) by Dididrumz(m): 9:09am On Aug 07, 2023
Asari, the talkative.

23 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Slams Asari Dokubo Says He Is Even Worse Than Nnamdi Kanu(video) by Triangles1(m): 9:09am On Aug 07, 2023
H
Re: Deji Adeyanju Slams Asari Dokubo Says He Is Even Worse Than Nnamdi Kanu(video) by phemmie06(m): 9:09am On Aug 07, 2023
What this Govt is brewing would be tougher than Boko when the result is eventually out.

30 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Slams Asari Dokubo Says He Is Even Worse Than Nnamdi Kanu(video) by nony43(m): 9:09am On Aug 07, 2023
Lmao. He said Asari is Tweeking for Tinubu. But seriously Asari did worse than MNK.

To tell you the hypocrisy of the Nigerian police, When labour wants to protest they said it will be infiltrated. But Asari twerked for Tinubu and wasn’t infiltrated.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Slams Asari Dokubo Says He Is Even Worse Than Nnamdi Kanu(video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:09am On Aug 07, 2023
All of them are madt.....
Including
COWNU, ASARI and ADEYANJU,
3 of them are all mad.
Bunch of fools.

But for Nnamdi cownu who killed our relative Miracle Nwobodo, he will die in prison.
Iseeee.

He will never come across anything good in his miserable life along with his supporters.
Cannibals and murderers.

Amadioha and Ogun kee all enemies of Nigeria 🇳🇬

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Slams Asari Dokubo Says He Is Even Worse Than Nnamdi Kanu(video) by GoodRocks: 9:09am On Aug 07, 2023
Damn!

Asari is the new saviour of Yoluba people. They worship and adorn him thinking it'll pepper the Igbos and other tribes in Nigeria. How Asari suddenly became relevant in the drug's era is still a mystery. I trust Obi to silence the fool immediately the election tribunal declares HE Obi the president of Nigeria

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Slams Asari Dokubo Says He Is Even Worse Than Nnamdi Kanu(video) by BeautyOfIslam: 9:10am On Aug 07, 2023
Dear Nigerians I really love us all 💕😘

To see the Passion for work and productivity of igbos, the honesty and humility of my honoured HAUSAs and to see the loving, welcoming and accommodating Omoluabis, I really do appreciate our diversity whenever I move around this Beautiful nation, let's live together in love and peace, not just because we want to avoid troubles, but as humans and Africans.

We are brothers irrespective of our differences. To my Igbo friend at office, Chioma a very beautiful and amazing, hardworking lady, and to my Hausa Muslim brothers that we pray together everyday, and to my blood families, Yoruba. I really think meeting you all isn't a mistake but a blessing to my existence in this nation. Though we may disagree, fight or quarrel, they are all done out of love for each other and out Brotherhood stands. 💕💕😘😘😘💕💕💕

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Slams Asari Dokubo Says He Is Even Worse Than Nnamdi Kanu(video) by Lovelyn451(f): 9:10am On Aug 07, 2023
Nnamdi kanu was never bad

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Slams Asari Dokubo Says He Is Even Worse Than Nnamdi Kanu(video) by socialmediaman: 9:10am On Aug 07, 2023
Re: Deji Adeyanju Slams Asari Dokubo Says He Is Even Worse Than Nnamdi Kanu(video) by ProducerXTN(m): 9:10am On Aug 07, 2023
Where is the lie??

5 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Slams Asari Dokubo Says He Is Even Worse Than Nnamdi Kanu(video) by SensualMan: 9:10am On Aug 07, 2023
Lol. #YorubaRonu

16 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Slams Asari Dokubo Says He Is Even Worse Than Nnamdi Kanu(video) by dapsoneh: 9:11am On Aug 07, 2023
Seriously, the god called Asari Do kubo should be rammed, arrested and jailed

6 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Slams Asari Dokubo Says He Is Even Worse Than Nnamdi Kanu(video) by BigBlackPreek(m): 9:11am On Aug 07, 2023
Peter Obi is coming
Peter the Rock

24 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Slams Asari Dokubo Says He Is Even Worse Than Nnamdi Kanu(video) by wittywriter: 9:11am On Aug 07, 2023
Two opportunists....both constituting nuisance offline and online all for personal gains I only pity their followers.

Wittyness

4 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Slams Asari Dokubo Says He Is Even Worse Than Nnamdi Kanu(video) by Throwback: 9:12am On Aug 07, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol

Deji Adeyanju is regaining his senses.

It’s remaining for the supporters of Ebola Tinubu, the urine-dispensing senile drug dealer, to regain their senses.

Tinubu is a criminal.

Tinubu elevates criminals.

Before Tinubu, nobody was shameless enough to associate with James Ibori in public, but Tinubu brought him to Aso Rock.

Before Tinubu, Asari Dokubo was already cosigned to distant hisses from his dwelling place in the creeks of Rivers State but Tinubu came and invited him to Aso Rock and gave him the presidential villa to address the press.

Ganduje was caught on camera stuffing dollars in his babaringa, but today Tinubu ensured he became APC chairman.

Tinubu has no values.

No moral code.

But daily you see fools supporting him and you can’t help but shudder.

Fiakwa!

Yes I couldn't help but shudder at your confirmation below that Peter Obi was using the extrajudicial killings at Awkuzu SARS to remove touts from Anambra.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Slams Asari Dokubo Says He Is Even Worse Than Nnamdi Kanu(video) by jumper524(m): 9:12am On Aug 07, 2023
This one has run out of relevance.
Even bad publicity no still dey give am relevance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Slams Asari Dokubo Says He Is Even Worse Than Nnamdi Kanu(video) by nony43(m): 9:13am On Aug 07, 2023
post=124936974:
Both of them are madt.....
Including D
ADEYANJU,
3 of them are all mad.
Bunch of fools.

But for Nnamdi cownu who killed our relative Miracle Nwobodo, he will die in prison. Iseeee.
He will never come across anything good in his miserable life along with his supporters.
Cannibals and murderers.

Amadioha and Ogun kee all enemies of Nigeria 🇳🇬

So MNK came and killed him? I no won swear for you E go catch you.

10 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Slams Asari Dokubo Says He Is Even Worse Than Nnamdi Kanu(video) by D4gmail1: 9:13am On Aug 07, 2023
The truth cannot be denied. Deji served Asari with the hot truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Warning Strike: NLC Shuns FG’s Meeting / Five Things You Should Know About Oshiomhole’s New Bride “lara Fortes” / Nigerian Army Releases 244 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects To Borno Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.