Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

What's The Correct Pattern Of Brushing The Teeth? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What's The Correct Pattern Of Brushing The Teeth? (917 Views)

Negative Effects Of Brushing Your Teeth Too Hard. ( Pics) / Foods That Benefits The Body, But Harm The Teeth. / Nigeria Sets Tooth-Brushing World Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Correct Pattern Of Brushing The Teeth? by freecocoa(f): 9:50pm On Oct 10, 2011
The hygiene experts in the house I greet you all,please I'd like to know the correct pattern of teeth brushing,as a kid my mum made us brush morning and night(brush before eating in the morning and before turning in at night) but as I got older I read somewhere that you brush morning and night but you eat first before brushing in the morning(that is when you brush and go to bed at night and wake up in the morning, you have breakfast before brushing)I thus have been applying the latter method for as long as I can remember,now a Doctor told me that's the wrong pattern,he said the first method is the correct one.
Let us know the correct one cos am sure many people don't know it.
Re: What's The Correct Pattern Of Brushing The Teeth? by obowunmi(m): 4:24am On Oct 11, 2011
Brush before eating (morning: before eating and after eating: night) floss in between and after meals.

(1) (Reply)

KFC To Pay $8.3m To Poisoned Girl In Australia - Fast Food Lovers Beware!!! / Aids-like Disease Found In Asia / HANDBOOK FOR 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.