Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Ebola Tinubu, Niger People Are Wicked They Hid This Update During Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebola Tinubu, Niger People Are Wicked They Hid This Update During Campaign (1490 Views)

Nigerians Are Now Refugees In Our Country, Shame On Tinubu....Niger Republic. / Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu , Buhari During Campaign / President Buhari Nearly Falls In Kogi During Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebola Tinubu, Niger People Are Wicked They Hid This Update During Campaign by AlexBells(m): 8:43am On Aug 04, 2023
Niger been on the news lately but nothing can be more interesting from their social fireworks lately than their rebranding of Bola Tinubu as Ebola Tinubu, in the last election, the OBIdient social ingenuity was unmatched but I feel a little upset with our Niger Brothers for hiding this update from us.

They had better be careful with whatever olive branch Tinubu is offering, from what is evident so far in Nigeria, he says one thing in the morning and do another in the Night, yet just like the Ebola virus, his pestilence is not just highly dangerous and effective it is also contagious.

We have managed to quarantine the Urch-ins down here, Niger should better be careful whatever they are doing with E-Bola Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Ebola Tinubu, Niger People Are Wicked They Hid This Update During Campaign by alizma: 8:45am On Aug 04, 2023
Clearly the fuel subsidy removal and electricity cut off are hitting them hard. Let the border remain closed forever, they made that choice first

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebola Tinubu, Niger People Are Wicked They Hid This Update During Campaign by AlexBells(m): 8:46am On Aug 04, 2023
alizma:
Clearly the fuel subsidy removal and electricity cut off are hitting them hard. Let the border remain closed forever, they made that choice first
Your Europe gas pipeline also on the mud

7 Likes

Re: Ebola Tinubu, Niger People Are Wicked They Hid This Update During Campaign by yarimo(m): 8:48am On Aug 04, 2023
Fake News alert
AlexBells:
Niger been on the news lately but nothing can be more interesting from their social fireworks lately than their rebranding of Bola Tinubu as Ebola Tinubu, in the last election, the OBIdient social ingenuity was unmatched but I feel a little upset with our Niger Brothers for hiding this update from us.

They had better be careful with whatever olive branch Tinubu is offering, from what is evident so far in Nigeria, he says one thing in the morning and do another in the Night, yet just like the Ebola virus, his pestilence is not just highly dangerous and effective it is also contagious.

We have managed to quarantine the Urch-ins down here, Niger should better be careful whatever they are doing with E-Bola Tinubu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebola Tinubu, Niger People Are Wicked They Hid This Update During Campaign by AlexBells(m): 8:53am On Aug 04, 2023
yarimo:
Fake News alert
What is fake about the news? E-bola infected fellow, please don’t infect my post

10 Likes

Re: Ebola Tinubu, Niger People Are Wicked They Hid This Update During Campaign by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:06am On Aug 04, 2023
I suggest that Asari Dokubo should take his pro~Tinubu protesters to niamey.

6 Likes

Re: Ebola Tinubu, Niger People Are Wicked They Hid This Update During Campaign by AlexBells(m): 9:11am On Aug 04, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Tinubu will take care of Asari in due time, Tinubu is treacherous I strongly believe that if Nigeria invades Niger, Asari’s private army should be sent there so that desert boys would smoke him like smoked fish

5 Likes

Re: Ebola Tinubu, Niger People Are Wicked They Hid This Update During Campaign by Obiedun(m): 9:14am On Aug 04, 2023
Trash

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebola Tinubu, Niger People Are Wicked They Hid This Update During Campaign by Nobodyfit2: 9:53am On Aug 04, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

that fat pig
him no go pray sef to near there

5 Likes

Re: Ebola Tinubu, Niger People Are Wicked They Hid This Update During Campaign by Iamgrey5(m): 10:06am On Aug 04, 2023
Lol

It's clearly staged by the military of Niger that are not happy at how Tinubu has been pressing their necks.

They are also concerned about the possibility of a military intervention in Niger.

Read what was written in french.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebola Tinubu, Niger People Are Wicked They Hid This Update During Campaign by Ikaeniyan0: 10:06am On Aug 04, 2023
It won't still stop tinubu from ruling Nigeria till at least, 2027.

3 Likes

Re: Ebola Tinubu, Niger People Are Wicked They Hid This Update During Campaign by AlexBells(m): 10:42am On Aug 04, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
It won't still stop tinubu from ruling Nigeria till at least, 2027.
That's not really a problem this side na you dey wail for the fee weeks so far

4 Likes

Re: Ebola Tinubu, Niger People Are Wicked They Hid This Update During Campaign by Ikaeniyan0: 10:43am On Aug 04, 2023
AlexBells:
That's not really a problem this side na you dey wail for the fee weeks so far
Tinubu will recontest in 2027 and still win while you keep on feeling depress and heartbroken.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebola Tinubu, Niger People Are Wicked They Hid This Update During Campaign by EmperorCaesar(m): 10:51am On Aug 04, 2023
You guys never loved Nigeria, See the kinda hate u spew just cause u hate BAT

Your tribe is a curse to mankind...Your characteristic traits are inhumane

Omo... How can u wish evil upon yourself just cause u hate those that are currently progressing cheesy cheesy

Thats the lowest of lows

1 Like

Re: Ebola Tinubu, Niger People Are Wicked They Hid This Update During Campaign by AlexBells(m): 11:09am On Aug 04, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Tinubu will recontest in 2027 and still win while you keep on feeling depress and heartbroken.
Who have a problem if he wins or not, abeg who dey complain, this post is about Niger not about if Tinubu wins 2027 or not

5 Likes

Re: Ebola Tinubu, Niger People Are Wicked They Hid This Update During Campaign by AsomughaChuks05: 11:14am On Aug 04, 2023
There is no president who has not been mocked. Jonathan was called ogogoro drunkard, Buhari was called names as well. What matters is that Tinubu is there in that exalted office and Obi is not. Let's join hands to make Nigeria great again.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Tinubu, Niger People Are Wicked They Hid This Update During Campaign by AlexBells(m): 11:17am On Aug 04, 2023
AsomughaChuks05:
There is no president who has not been mocked. Jonathan was called ogogoro drunkard, Buhari was called names as well. What matters is that Tinubu is there in that exalted office and Obi is not. Let's join hands to make Nigeria great again.
No president is not mocked, Tinubu is there in the office and Obi is not, noted however Tinubu despite is an international embarrassment yet let him prove that the mandate is not stolen once he prove that, Tinubu is my president and I will drag his blokos anytime I want, this is my country and I no beg him to contest

3 Likes

Re: Ebola Tinubu, Niger People Are Wicked They Hid This Update During Campaign by Hadid: 7:25am On Aug 05, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Yet no direct benefit to you or u buy subsidized fuel elsewhere. What is the gain that your brother is ruling and u r suffering. No wonder that region is known to suffer and smile.

2 Likes

Re: Ebola Tinubu, Niger People Are Wicked They Hid This Update During Campaign by Ikaeniyan0: 7:31am On Aug 05, 2023
Hadid:

Yet no direct benefit to you or u buy subsidized fuel elsewhere. What is the gain that your brother is ruling and u r suffering. No wonder that region is known to suffer and smile.
I'm not suffering, stop speaking on my behalf, you don't even know me. If you're suffering, speak for yourself alone! Obi ruled Anambra and more indigenes of Anambra state became poorer under his watch, it didn't stop him from having more than 90% of the votes even though he has no reasonable projects he can point to in Anambra state.
Re: Ebola Tinubu, Niger People Are Wicked They Hid This Update During Campaign by Hadid: 7:35am On Aug 05, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
I'm not suffering, stop speaking on my behalf, you don't even know me boy. If you're suffering, speak for yourself alone!
You are, it's ok. Not so good to admit it on a public platform.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Tinubu, Niger People Are Wicked They Hid This Update During Campaign by Ikaeniyan0: 7:36am On Aug 05, 2023
Hadid:

You are, it's ok. Not so good to admit it on a public platform.
I challenge you to let us meet if you live in Lagos. Just because poverty is causing destruction in your life and that of your family, it does not mean everybody in Nigeria is living in abject poverty. I'm living far better than you're, am confident about it.

Tinubu still have a lot of time to turn things around in Nigeria.Nigeria Global Ratings was revised by S&P from negative to stable outlook yesterday base on tinubu government reforms.

https://www.reuters.com/world/africa/sp-revises-nigeria-outlook-stable-fiscal-reforms-2023-08-04/

Tinubu have enough time to turn things around, and am sure he is on the right path. Nigeria will get better and people will forget about this hardship before the 2027 presidential election.
Re: Ebola Tinubu, Niger People Are Wicked They Hid This Update During Campaign by MXrep: 7:44am On Aug 05, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
How does that relate with coup in Niger?

1 Like

Re: Ebola Tinubu, Niger People Are Wicked They Hid This Update During Campaign by Ikaeniyan0: 7:46am On Aug 05, 2023
MXrep:

How does that relate with coup in Niger?
This thread is not about the coup in Niger. It's about Niger people hiding update from IPOB members supporting obi.
Re: Ebola Tinubu, Niger People Are Wicked They Hid This Update During Campaign by AlexBells(m): 7:51am On Aug 05, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
This thread is not about the coup in Niger. It's about Niger people hiding update from IPOB members supporting obi.
So what is the business of 2023 to 2027 and Niger, we are talking Niger and their coinage, why not face Niger issue what cawardise

1 Like

Re: Ebola Tinubu, Niger People Are Wicked They Hid This Update During Campaign by Ikaeniyan0: 7:55am On Aug 05, 2023
AlexBells:
So what is the business of 2023 to 2027 and Niger, we are talking Niger and their coinage, why not face Niger issue what cawardise
Their update against tinubu won't stop tinubu from ruling Nigeria till 2027 when he will recontest, win and rule till 2031.
Re: Ebola Tinubu, Niger People Are Wicked They Hid This Update During Campaign by AlexBells(m): 7:57am On Aug 05, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Their update against tinubu won't stop tinubu from ruling Nigeria till 2027 when he will recontest, win and rule till 2031.
Who is talking about stopping Tinubu, Tinubu that can't even stop the coup, who really take that one serious aside you guys that he is peppering with hardship
Re: Ebola Tinubu, Niger People Are Wicked They Hid This Update During Campaign by Ikaeniyan0: 8:00am On Aug 05, 2023
AlexBells:
Who is talking about stopping Tinubu, Tinubu that can't even stop the coup, who really take that one serious aside you guys that he is peppering with hardship
This is not the first time coup will happen in west africa. Tinubu will rule Nigeria till 2031 when he will handover to a northerner in the APC. Niger update won't change this reality.
Re: Ebola Tinubu, Niger People Are Wicked They Hid This Update During Campaign by AlexBells(m): 8:10am On Aug 05, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
This is not the first time coup will happen in west africa. Tinubu will rule Nigeria till 2031 when he will handover to a northerner in the APC. Niger update won't change this reality.
The wicked runeth when no one is pursuing them so the Military that ruled Nigeria, how did it go for them, abeg no coup in plan in Nigeria, Tinubu is scared of the ordinary people that may descend on him if he fail to fix hunger and increasing hardship, leave our Military in their baracks please

1 Like

Re: Ebola Tinubu, Niger People Are Wicked They Hid This Update During Campaign by Ikaeniyan0: 8:15am On Aug 05, 2023
AlexBells:
The wicked runeth when no one is pursuing them so the Military that ruled Nigeria, how did it go for them, abeg no coup in plan in Nigeria, Tinubu is scared of the ordinary people that may descend on him if he fail to fix hunger and increasing hardship, leave our Military in their baracks please
You're entitle to say whatever nonsense you want to say, the koko is that, Tinubu will rule Nigeria till 2031 and handover to a northerner under the APC.
Re: Ebola Tinubu, Niger People Are Wicked They Hid This Update During Campaign by INDOMIE9090(f): 9:10am On Aug 05, 2023
Jonathan and buhari were mocked than this,yet they finish their tenure in peace.
Update in Niger have no effect on TINUBU personally .
Those Nigeriens should care about the poverty dealing with them first .
Re: Ebola Tinubu, Niger People Are Wicked They Hid This Update During Campaign by Hadid: 6:40am On Aug 07, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
I challenge you to let us meet if you live in Lagos. Just because poverty is causing destruction in your life and that of your family, it does not mean everybody in Nigeria is living in abject poverty. I'm living far better than you're, am confident about it.

Tinubu still have a lot of time to turn things around in Nigeria.Nigeria Global Ratings was revised by S&P from negative to stable outlook yesterday base on tinubu government reforms.

https://www.reuters.com/world/africa/sp-revises-nigeria-outlook-stable-fiscal-reforms-2023-08-04/

Tinubu have enough time to turn things around, and am sure he is on the right path. Nigeria will get better and people will forget about this hardship before the 2027 presidential election.
Hahahaha, u people adopt patience mechanisms for your fave but knee jerk reactions from people you don't want to rule you?? Lagos? There are about 36 states and FCT...your economic status should be your personal issue to change.
Re: Ebola Tinubu, Niger People Are Wicked They Hid This Update During Campaign by WorldRichest: 7:00am On Aug 07, 2023
AlexBells:

Definitely you are suffering from generational inherited psychiatric disorders

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Nigeria Speaker Sentenced To Jail For Result Forgery / 3 Reasons Why The Tribunal Will Sack Tinubu Despite Striking Out APM Suit - Joe / The Pan-african Front: What Think You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.