Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Name One Ibo Who Has Fought For These - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Name One Ibo Who Has Fought For These (1988 Views)

National Assembly Security Fought For Zulum’s Largesse, Not DSS / Tinubu Has Fought And Won Numerous Battles For Yoruba Nation, Bakare Says / Buhari Vs Jonathan: Who Has Fought Corruption Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name One Ibo Who Has Fought For These by AntiMarxist: 10:44am On Aug 04, 2023
1. Restructuring back to true federalism away from the parsitic centrist arrangement.

2. Fought for the return to democracy .

Protip: you can't because not one Okoro has ever advocated for any of these.

Even their Biafra was none of these as it was a parasitic centrist military tyranny leaching on the annexed SS.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name One Ibo Who Has Fought For These by shortgun(m): 10:45am On Aug 04, 2023
You are gradually running mad
grin grin
How many threads will you open today about Igbos?

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Name One Ibo Who Has Fought For These by AntiMarxist: 10:47am On Aug 04, 2023
shortgun:
grin grin

I go continue to expose you as the greatest enemies of the Better South.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name One Ibo Who Has Fought For These by shortgun(m): 10:50am On Aug 04, 2023
AntiMarxist:

I go continue to expose you as the greatest enemies of the Better South.

Ok, what do you want?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name One Ibo Who Has Fought For These by AntiMarxist: 10:51am On Aug 04, 2023
shortgun:

Ok, what do you want?

Behave.

That's all I expect from you cretins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Name One Ibo Who Has Fought For These by AntiMarxist: 10:52am On Aug 04, 2023
Note:

No Okoro can address this topic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Name One Ibo Who Has Fought For These by Sharpsharp00123: 10:53am On Aug 04, 2023
shortgun:
grin grin
he wants to b like your dad I guess

1 Like

Re: Name One Ibo Who Has Fought For These by EmperorCaesar(m): 10:53am On Aug 04, 2023
Are they that bright? cheesy cheesy

People really overestimate these guys and thats maybe cause most of them engage in Money rituals, something any dumb person can do

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name One Ibo Who Has Fought For These by shortgun(m): 10:53am On Aug 04, 2023
AntiMarxist:

Behave.

That's all I expect from you cretins.
Kindly define "behave" and context.

1 Like

Re: Name One Ibo Who Has Fought For These by AntiMarxist: 10:54am On Aug 04, 2023
shortgun:

So the word "behave" no dey U
na dictionary

1 Like

Re: Name One Ibo Who Has Fought For These by Kingsmeal: 10:56am On Aug 04, 2023
This one don turn madness.

Time to venture into psychiatric medicine in SW. Alot of roaming people over there

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name One Ibo Who Has Fought For These by Ofunaofu: 10:57am On Aug 04, 2023
AntiMarxist:

I go continue to expose you as[b] the greatest enemies of the Better South[/b].

But you and your ilks fought against power residing in the south in 2015

You and your ilks are the greatest enemy of the better south

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name One Ibo Who Has Fought For These by Vinnie2000(m): 10:57am On Aug 04, 2023
shortgun:

You Guys should Ignore the dingBAT, Plz.πŸ™

Let him wallow in his own self-created Fools Paradise! πŸ˜•πŸ™‚

8 Likes

Re: Name One Ibo Who Has Fought For These by Workch: 10:57am On Aug 04, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

People really overestimate these guys and thats maybe cause most of them engage in Money rituals, something any dumb person can do
If we are not bright then how come we are smashing all too spot in external exams
Re: Name One Ibo Who Has Fought For These by AntiMarxist: 11:04am On Aug 04, 2023
Ofunaofu:

But you and your ilks fought against power residing in the south in 2015

You and your ilks are the greatest enemy of the better south

Okoro,I never supported APC .

Even Tinubu I did not support.

What you should know is that I also did not support Obi.

Tinubu won but that doesn't call for Nigeria to burn because your Okoro last hope lost.

Atiku who came second place and whom I voted for has his own followers and they are not the ones calling for coups .

So what does that say about you cretins ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name One Ibo Who Has Fought For These by shortgun(m): 11:06am On Aug 04, 2023
AntiMarxist:

So the word "behave" no dey U
na dictionary
It's obvious you have nothing against Igbos other than entreched hatred fuelled by ethnic bigotry.
People like you are a menace to society and to themselves...the reason the black man is considered inferior to other races.

2 Likes

Re: Name One Ibo Who Has Fought For These by EmperorCaesar(m): 11:07am On Aug 04, 2023
Workch:
If we are not bright then how come we are smashing all too spot in external exams

Really?
Brightness and being smart ends at just academics and formal education?
Again, I said you guys arent bright cheesy cheesy cheesy

Go to google to see "other forms of brightness and smartness in humans"
Re: Name One Ibo Who Has Fought For These by Alchemy528: 11:14am On Aug 04, 2023
Good people who brought out themselves out to create something good
Re: Name One Ibo Who Has Fought For These by Polchiz(m): 11:22am On Aug 04, 2023
AntiMarxist:
1. Restructuring back to true federalism away from the parsitic centrist arrangement.

Even their Biafra was none of these as it was a parasitic centrist military tyranny leaching on the annexed SS.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name One Ibo Who Has Fought For These by Polchiz(m): 11:23am On Aug 04, 2023
AntiMarxist:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name One Ibo Who Has Fought For These by Polchiz(m): 11:30am On Aug 04, 2023
AntiMarxist:

You have continued with your lies. A lie against a people is the worst crime , especially if those lies are meant for public consumption.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name One Ibo Who Has Fought For These by MTNnews: 11:32am On Aug 04, 2023
As many as he desires.
Your Igbo fathers can wail to hell.
No one stops the fools from your tribe opening countl SS tread of Yoruba Hausa Fulani etc but you foolish miserable souls n lunatics think you can stop others.

shortgun:
grin grin
Kingsmeal:
This one don turn madness.

Time to venture into psychiatric medicine in SW. Alot of roaming people over there
Vinnie2000:

You Guys should Ignore the dingBAT, Plz.πŸ™

Let him wallow in his own self-created Fools Paradise! πŸ˜•πŸ™‚
Re: Name One Ibo Who Has Fought For These by Benny90: 11:33am On Aug 04, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

I agree with you on this, I met a lot of them in Gidi and Abj and I noticed the same thing, they are feeble minded, very easy to persuade them πŸ˜†.. whenever I come on Nairaland and I see people give them alot of attention I just laugh πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

2 Likes

Re: Name One Ibo Who Has Fought For These by Penguin2: 11:35am On Aug 04, 2023
AntiMarxist:

Remind me one of the major reasons cited by Afenifere as why they endorsed Peter Obi?πŸ€”
Re: Name One Ibo Who Has Fought For These by MTNnews: 11:35am On Aug 04, 2023
Just look at response from this miserable soul that his tribe malign the Fulani Hausa n Yoruba foe good 8 years under Buhari
shortgun:

It's obvious you have nothing against Igbos other than entreched hatred fuelled by ethnic bigotry.
People like you are a menace to society and to themselves...the reason the black man is considered inferior to other races.
Re: Name One Ibo Who Has Fought For These by Polchiz(m): 11:39am On Aug 04, 2023
Benny90:

I agree with you on this, I met a lot of them in Gidi and Abj and I noticed the same thing, they are feeble minded, very easy to persuade them πŸ˜†.. whenever I come on Nairaland and I see people give them alot of attention I just laugh πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Igbos are feeble minded?
A region that fought civil war for almost 4 years that you needed UK assistance to defeat them?
A region that do not benefit anything from government, yet they are prospering and doing better than many regions in terms of HDI which is a true measure of development.
You must have a strange concept of the word "feeble".

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name One Ibo Who Has Fought For These by Polchiz(m): 11:42am On Aug 04, 2023
MTNnews:
Just look at response from this miserable soul that his tribe malign the Fulani Hausa n Yoruba foe good 8 years under Buhari
You lies are bursted and shifted to your alternative moniker to continue with lies.
The Igbo people you hate don't even know that you exist.
You can as well kill yourself to exhibit how bitter you are towards them. Nobody will miss you, unfortunately.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name One Ibo Who Has Fought For These by Brek: 11:45am On Aug 04, 2023
AntiMarxist:

Delete your thread you've been proven wrong
Re: Name One Ibo Who Has Fought For These by Workch: 11:45am On Aug 04, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

Really?
Brightness and being smart ends at just academics and formal education?
Again, I said you guys arent bright cheesy cheesy cheesy

Go to google to see "other forms of brightness and smartness in humans"
Lol, you can't get top position academically if you are not bright.

You know this

1 Like

Re: Name One Ibo Who Has Fought For These by EmperorCaesar(m): 11:53am On Aug 04, 2023
Workch:

You know this

Use google and stop showing your ignorance here...Academics is just one aspect of 9

The most touted greatest man that ever lived(Minus Jesus), Be it Aristotle, Alexander the Great, Roman Emperor Augustus/Julius, Leonardo or any highly rated great man were judged based on academics only

They were rated based on their overall Intelligence components/metric, across leadership, emotional,creative, pracitcal, intuitive traits and all others

You may be academically sound and still not be intelligent...If u dont know this, then i give up on u
Re: Name One Ibo Who Has Fought For These by KwuoteYourFada: 11:56am On Aug 04, 2023
Workch:

You know this

He doesn't know because he's not bright πŸ˜‚

SE as it is now have the highest literacy rate in Nigeria cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name One Ibo Who Has Fought For These by KwuoteYourFada: 11:59am On Aug 04, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

Use google and stop showing your ignorance here...Academics is just one aspect of 9

The most touted greatest man that ever lived(Minus Jesus), Be it Aristotle, Alexander the Great, Roman Emperor Augustus/Julius, Leonardo or any highly rated great man were judged based on academics only

They were rated based on their overall Intelligence components/metric, across leadership, emotional,creative, pracitcal, intuitive traits and all others

[You may be academically sound and still not be intelligent...If u dont know this, then i give up on u

You're a complete Dumbo

Why do you think America is leading the world ?

Why do people like wole Soyinka and other reverend?

Because of Thier illiteracy

Jeez grin grin

You're Dumbo

No doubt this new generation of Yorubas are the dumbest ever

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Nigeria President Profile (olusegun Obasanjo). / Ribadu Is No Longer Welcomed In Aso Rock (confirmed)! / Sick President Can’t Lead A Dying Nation – Tunde Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.