Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Immigration Deploys Personnel To Niger-Nigeria Border, Begins Blockade - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Immigration Deploys Personnel To Niger-Nigeria Border, Begins Blockade (23949 Views)

Okada Ban Begins Today, Lagos Deploys More Boats / Pictures Of Nigeria Border / Akufo-Addo Presents Cash To Stranded Ghanaian Drivers On Benin-Nigeria Border (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Immigration Deploys Personnel To Niger-Nigeria Border, Begins Blockade by Diligent1(f): 2:36pm On Aug 04, 2023
Chibuzoc:
Nigerian refugees in Niger nkor grin grin our railway to maradi shocked shocked shocked

What if Niger Republic decides to build a dam for themselves

BTW, Niger Republic has a working refinery while the zoo doesn't.

Nysc members should get ready to be deployed as reserve wink grin 50 million yoots to be recruited and be ready to eat ewa, and Agbado
Anybody that call his country a zoo, I see him as the most foolish person on earth.
Re: Immigration Deploys Personnel To Niger-Nigeria Border, Begins Blockade by Moneyyman: 2:44pm On Aug 04, 2023
Funny people.

The same Nigeriens that bring their sick to hospitals in Jigawa, Kano Katsina?

The same ones that come here, register and obtain NIN, and then passport?

Lmao!
Re: Immigration Deploys Personnel To Niger-Nigeria Border, Begins Blockade by azikiweironsi(m): 2:52pm On Aug 04, 2023
The President with balls and not a General with cowardice.
Honestly, Nigeria must take it's position in world diplomacy.
Re: Immigration Deploys Personnel To Niger-Nigeria Border, Begins Blockade by Litmus: 2:54pm On Aug 04, 2023
Dynamicboss:
It's easy for Nigeriens to cross border into Nigeria since its a bare land and there is no wall nor technology to detect their illegal immigration.

If it so happened that, for some reason, people couldn't leave thire country and Jappa across border to other countries, I bet citizens of these coupe nations would not be as celebratory as they are now with military take over.

Easy Jappa is another of several reasons why nations in Africa don't progress as much as they could.
Re: Immigration Deploys Personnel To Niger-Nigeria Border, Begins Blockade by mauchiz: 3:02pm On Aug 04, 2023
Blaze14k:
Anyone close to tinubu should warn cos he will bring a lot of crisis to Nigeria. Tell him not to allow his slave masters use him to achieve their aim.
Sudan is fighting war, Ukraine is fighting war, Now Ecowas wants to fight war, no be juju be this?
Why did Europe not fight Russia on behalf of Ukraine, now is Ecowas that is good to fight what the people are enjoying?
NATO and Europe should fight Russia in Ukraine first, after that, we will think of what to do in Niger.

If Europe refused to fight Russia in Ukraine, then we will not invade Niger.
Re: Immigration Deploys Personnel To Niger-Nigeria Border, Begins Blockade by mbos: 3:12pm On Aug 04, 2023
sarkinbauchi:

A large number of Nigeriens enter Nigeria through the stretch of bushes (unofficial borders).

They can trek long distances even at night.

FGN should endeavour to step up in using Technology to patrol the borders
Niger border too long and uncontrollable
Re: Immigration Deploys Personnel To Niger-Nigeria Border, Begins Blockade by Blaze14k: 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2023
mauchiz:

Sudan is fighting war, Ukraine is fighting war, Now Ecowas wants to fight war, no be juju be this?
Why did Europe not fight Russia on behalf of Ukraine, now is Ecowas that is good to fight what the people are enjoying?
NATO and Europe should fight Russia in Ukraine first, after that, we will think of what to do in Niger.

If Europe refused to fight Russia in Ukraine, then we will not invade Niger.

My dear if tinubu try that we will have more idp camps up north and the whole region will experience more insecurity. I just pray he won't take foolish decision

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Immigration Deploys Personnel To Niger-Nigeria Border, Begins Blockade by Elev82014: 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2023
It's finally dawned on you to CLOSE the porous border now. Why NOW?
Re: Immigration Deploys Personnel To Niger-Nigeria Border, Begins Blockade by aklid(m): 3:37pm On Aug 04, 2023
I love this
I always hated that free movement between boarders shit…let’s just lock our boarders and let them finish their shit in there
Re: Immigration Deploys Personnel To Niger-Nigeria Border, Begins Blockade by Chetas81(m): 3:43pm On Aug 04, 2023
sarkinbauchi:

A large number of Nigeriens enter Nigeria through the stretch of bushes (unofficial borders).

the technology they build for you,or the one you build by yourself
Re: Immigration Deploys Personnel To Niger-Nigeria Border, Begins Blockade by HNICEARTH: 3:47pm On Aug 04, 2023
sarkinbauchi:

You think Nigerians dont enter niger. In fact, nigerians in kastina have nigerien plate numbers. From jibia(kastina) to maradi (niger) is just 54km and their are so many pathways in the Bush.

They move products to niger and vice versa, all they do is change plate numbers at the border. In fact, first bank in jibia is basically managed by nigeriens. Hausa and French serves you better than english. Call most mtn line in jibia, the calling tone voices are all in french. Have you heard of a business mogul from kastina with the name mangal? Look him up!

Meanwhile jibia is in kastina-nigeria grin
Re: Immigration Deploys Personnel To Niger-Nigeria Border, Begins Blockade by Dshocker(m): 3:57pm On Aug 04, 2023
Immigration lacks the capacity... Because if the war truly breaks out, they will abandon their duty post and run for their lives..
Re: Immigration Deploys Personnel To Niger-Nigeria Border, Begins Blockade by adecz: 4:01pm On Aug 04, 2023
Same immigration that allowed herdsmen
and Boko haram to move across the
borders at will....❌❌❌❌👏👏👏
Re: Immigration Deploys Personnel To Niger-Nigeria Border, Begins Blockade by chimpad: 4:19pm On Aug 04, 2023
Nigeria suddenly becomes the USA of Africa. We wey never chop belle full. grin
Re: Immigration Deploys Personnel To Niger-Nigeria Border, Begins Blockade by Chibuzoc(m): 4:22pm On Aug 04, 2023
Diligent1:

Anybody that call his country a zoo, I see him as the most foolish person on earth.

Because you are foolish too know how the settings of sane humans exist.
Nigeria is a zoo created by luggard on behalf of the Brutish colonizers
Re: Immigration Deploys Personnel To Niger-Nigeria Border, Begins Blockade by JOemmy(m): 4:51pm On Aug 04, 2023
How will they differentiate them very impossible task tinibu is just trying to make two brothers fight themselves.
Re: Immigration Deploys Personnel To Niger-Nigeria Border, Begins Blockade by Thomasankara(m): 5:39pm On Aug 04, 2023
[/color]what about border closure affecting the people of south west[color=#770077]
HonNL:

SOURCE
Re: Immigration Deploys Personnel To Niger-Nigeria Border, Begins Blockade by Nacl: 6:10pm On Aug 04, 2023
Why is everyone hard on Niger and silent on other West African countries that had same coup (Burkina Faso, Mali, etc)?
Re: Immigration Deploys Personnel To Niger-Nigeria Border, Begins Blockade by okuta007: 6:34pm On Aug 04, 2023
henro4niger:
With all the problems facing Nigeria, Niger is Tinubu's priority. I know he will do anything to scare coup plotting cause he ain't genuine either

Bola Tinubu is about to fight Niger Republic because there is a clause in the Constitution of Nigeria that if Nigeria is at war - there can be NO election or CHANGE of LEADERSHIP

with the judgement coming up at the PEPT Tinubu is scared of the judgement and ready to sacrifice Nigerian lives to stay in power just like he closed his eyes and ears allowing Buhari fulani people to kill Nigerians including his own ethnic yorubas for 8 solid years because he didn’t want Buhari to deny him the APC ticket by complaining of the carnage

ona never see anything - Tinubu thinks he is about to fight Niger Republic - just wait until Russian bombs descend on Nigeria - ona eyes go clear - there you ona go collect enough from Russia and Wagner group

IF America and allies steps in - or not it will be a lose - lose for Nigeria - IF US end allies step in, they and Russia will turn Nigeria to another Congo - a killing field to flex their muscles

If US and allies don’t step in, Russia go kill Nigerians take do sara and nothing will happen

Hmmmmm i dey watch from far away California
Re: Immigration Deploys Personnel To Niger-Nigeria Border, Begins Blockade by riczy(m): 6:40pm On Aug 04, 2023
Fugazy2023:
We must invade Niger Republic and bring them down to there knees. It is a must. I am in support 100%
When a low life child dance on d Major road, trust me something is beating his drum
Niger will get a backing if it gets sour with Niger!
Re: Immigration Deploys Personnel To Niger-Nigeria Border, Begins Blockade by Fugazy2023: 6:48pm On Aug 04, 2023
riczy:
When a low life child dance on d Major road, trust me something is beating his drum
Niger will get a backing if it gets sour with Niger!

Lol... see this poor Mosque rate talking. I don't thrown banters with hungry poor people like you
Re: Immigration Deploys Personnel To Niger-Nigeria Border, Begins Blockade by jesmond3945: 8:50pm On Aug 04, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE
wow so northern can be closed like this? Interesting times.
Re: Immigration Deploys Personnel To Niger-Nigeria Border, Begins Blockade by zumbigbo(m): 10:30pm On Aug 04, 2023
West slaves are ready to invade their African brothers country. Madness

Proxy war time.... Russia backs Niger, Mali, Algeria and Burkina

West backs Nigeria and Guinea bissau grin

Whenever there is war in Europe, they are always unhappy if no one else is sacrificing blood for a a foolish reason.
Re: Immigration Deploys Personnel To Niger-Nigeria Border, Begins Blockade by riczy(m): 10:27am On Aug 05, 2023
Fugazy2023:

Lol... see this poor Mosque rate talking. I don't thrown banters with hungry poor people like you
wasn't abusing u, I dont do cyber bully, I was referring to Niger republic, opined dt they will get Russia support shud Nigeria invade them.
God bless u! Besides not everyone is Hungry!
Re: Immigration Deploys Personnel To Niger-Nigeria Border, Begins Blockade by Fugazy2023: 11:40am On Aug 05, 2023
riczy:
wasn't abusing u, I dont do cyber bully, I was referring to Niger republic, opined dt they will get Russia support shud Nigeria invade them.
God bless u! Besides not everyone is Hungry!

Sorry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 World Safest Airlines Rankings / Lagos Female Uber Driver Returns Laptop & Bag To Owner (Photos) / Canadian Government Rejects Kaduna Airport, Warns Citizens Against Using It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.