Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Beware Of Okest Life Product In Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Beware Of Okest Life Product In Nigeria (578 Views)

How Much Is Faforon Product In Nigeria / Ruzu Black For Real Men - Hot Product In The Market / Best Teeth Whitening Product In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Okest Life Product In Nigeria by Trustedpronet: 3:37pm On Aug 04, 2023
Scam Alert!!!
About 3weeks ago, some 3 Igbo ladies walked into Mabuchi Ultra Modern market Jahi Abuja.
Claiming they have health products for sale.
these are their tricks
1. They will ask their Vitim to invest a certain amount to purchase the product while they'll help you do the marketing
2. They will tell you that you should invest between N1000 upward while they pay 50% Within the next 5 working days.
3. They built on people greed by paying their first Victims the 50% consistently
4. They'll issue their victims a receipt that carried Lagos address and a website www.okestlife.com written on it.
I tried my best to convince some of them about ponzi concept based on my experience with mmm...guess what! They didn't listen.

THIS MORNING ALL THEIR PHONE NUMBERS WAS SWITCHED OFF AND OFFICE LOCKED. OVER 5MILLION NAIRA GONE FOREVER.

PLEASE PUSH THIS TO THE FRONT PAGE TO RESCUE DESPERATE AND UNINTELLIGENT NIGERIANS.

Re: Beware Of Okest Life Product In Nigeria by kestolove95(m): 3:43pm On Aug 04, 2023
Any business wey involve iyamiri I no dey do...those people are dubious

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Okest Life Product In Nigeria by Trustedpronet: 4:51pm On Aug 04, 2023
kestolove95:
Any business wey involve iyamiri I no dey do...those people are dubious

The funny thing is that 95% of the victims are igbos while others are from other tribes. They couldn't get the Hausa's due to their religion.
Re: Beware Of Okest Life Product In Nigeria by bunmiglady: 3:41pm On Sep 08, 2023
It's dangerous, people shod be careful, it's just like mmm, it might work at first, but later it will fail

(1) (Reply)

Fashola, Commissioners Undergo Hiv/aids Test! / How To Lose Weight: 10 Effective Steps To A Great Body / Yellowish Teeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.