Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Dublin - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dublin (1554 Views)

Traveling To Ireland Dublin For Studies / Nigerians In Ireland ''Dublin'' Etc, Lets Meet Here / *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dublin by Nobody: 5:28am On Oct 11, 2011
I'm going to visit dublin from the US soon, what to do in Dublin? tell tell tell. please,
Re: Dublin by Dyt(f): 8:13am On Oct 11, 2011
v u bought ur ticket?
Re: Dublin by llbhuds: 10:37am On Oct 11, 2011
drinkimg,  that's  what Irish does best. the best carnival is St Patrick's day and is not around the corner,  so just go and have fun,  drink until you can drink no more,  talking from experience.
Re: Dublin by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 11, 2011
Dyt:

v u bought your ticket?

TICKET BOUGHT
Re: Dublin by ayomifull(f): 5:02pm On Oct 11, 2011
Dublin is one small village but you should still have fun. When are you coming and what part of Dublin will you be staying?
Re: Dublin by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 11, 2011
i have no clue where in Dublin o, staying with a friend . i didn't ask all that one, i'll be there in a couple of weeks.

so what's the must do? what are the attractions? weather? is Dublin worth coming to sef?

lol, smiley
Re: Dublin by Nobody: 4:18am On Oct 22, 2011
ill be in Dublin on the first of nov. Anyone here n dublin?
Re: Dublin by ayomifull(f): 5:03pm On Oct 25, 2011
There are not many things to do in Dublin to be sincere, i hope your host will be able to take you to one or two places of interest

Maybe a visit to Guinness Store House
You can take the Dublin Hop off Hop on bus to show you around Dublin.

You are coming during winter so i am afraid you might have to be indoor for the most part.

If you need someone else to talk to apart from your host let me know and i'll email you my no and if i can suggest some other interesting places i will let you know, and if you tell me your age bracket i have loads of people that may be willing to help you around. Enjoy your trip smiley
Re: Dublin by WAVixen: 9:43pm On Oct 25, 2011
It depends on where your host/ hostess lives. You can go to Tempe bar, thats in the city center. Check out St. Patricks Church also in the city center.
Dun Laoghaire is a bit far from the city, its got a pier you can walk on and see the sea and the ships dock.
Re: Dublin by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 25, 2011
Cool. Thanks guys. Yes please email me ur number so I can contact u. Have u guys ever taken d train n ferry to london?
Re: Dublin by xxcarolxx(f): 10:39pm On Oct 25, 2011
http://www.dublintourist.com/popular_dublin/ Hope this link is of help to you, But prepare for lots of rain,
Re: Dublin by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 25, 2011
lol, er, it looks like, .dublin su.cks, undecided grin
Re: Dublin by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 25, 2011
xxcarolxx:

http://www.dublintourist.com/popular_dublin/ Hope this link is of help to you, But prepare for lots of rain,

thank you much! .
Re: Dublin by xxcarolxx(f): 11:12pm On Oct 25, 2011
Your welcome, Hope you enjoy your stay and can hold your drink, lol
Re: Dublin by acca777: 8:51pm On Oct 26, 2011
When is the best time to visit Dublin and when is usually the sales period?
Re: Dublin by xxcarolxx(f): 9:04pm On Oct 26, 2011
Xmas time there would be a good buzz, Sales will start St Stephens day, Paddys day is a bril day but that is not till march,
Re: Dublin by noblegas2(m): 10:59am On Oct 27, 2011
ATLgal:

I'm going to visit dublin from the US soon, what to do in Dublin? tell tell tell. please,

ATLgal:

TICKET BOUGHT

ATLgal:

i have no clue where in Dublin o, staying with a friend . i didn't ask all that one, i'll be there in a couple of weeks.

so what's the must do? what are the attractions? weather? [size=23pt]is Dublin worth coming to sef?[/size]

lol, smiley

Are you sure you are ok
Re: Dublin by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 27, 2011
yes I am. But I can't say the same for u.
Re: Dublin by ayomifull(f): 4:54pm On Oct 27, 2011
WAVixen:

It depends on where your host/ hostess lives. You can go to Tempe bar, thats in the city center. Check out St. Patricks Church also in the city center.
Dun Laoghaire is a bit far from the city, its got a pier you can walk on and see the sea and the ships dock.

I pass through Temple bar on my way to and from work everyday and i wonder what the attraction there is. Anyhow, its one of the places people visit but i honestly dont know what for?

St Patrick? Not sure where that is but Christ Church in Dublin is one of the places tourists visit but again? ? ? well you need to be there but dont expect much

check your inbox later tonight cant access yahoo on my work computer.
Re: Dublin by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 27, 2011
Ayo
Thanks a bunch dear

(1) (Reply)

Dubai Visa / Which Are The Best Tourist Places To Visit In Nigeria / Paper Based Applications Scrapped As UK Reviews Visa Application For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.