Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:21 AM

Apc And The Porosity Of The Rewarding Mechanism - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc And The Porosity Of The Rewarding Mechanism (96 Views)

Tinubu’s 2024 Budget Deceitful, Has No Mechanism For Economic Recovery - PDP / Apc And The Porosity Of The Rewarding Mechanism / Ekiti Election: How APC And PDP Stand In The 16 LGAs In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apc And The Porosity Of The Rewarding Mechanism by horduntan(m): 5:53pm On Aug 04, 2023
APC AND THE POROSITY OF THE REWARDING MECHANISM

I have been keenly following the activities of the All Progressives Congress since the emergence of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu to see if he is going to right the wrong of lopsidedness in the reward mechanism of the party.

But I was disappointed with the wrong selection of the nomination from my dear State, Kogi State, no one can argue with the fact that the Late Prince Abubakar Audu deserves to be rewarded for all his effort in bringing APC to Kogi State but my argument is that the right Audu should be picked.

The late Prince has a daughter Maimuna Audu who is a business woman and astute legal practitioner who handled most of his businesses when he was alive.

He also has a son Mustapha Audu who has been played an integral role in the APC right from the formation before the late Prince demise.

The Igalas are at a crossroad at the moment and very unhappy with the APC after the just concluded gubernatorial primaries it is imperative that we have the right leadership at the National level.

I am very curious as to how and why the party decided to selected Shuaib Audu, simply because the Late Prince Audu has offsprings that a better suited to help elevate the Igalas . I am of the opinion that Shuaib was deliberately selected because he is seen as the weaker politician less of a threat to the Ebiras that have decided to hold the state to ransom.

I believe Mustapha is more like his father dogged and principled and he has earned his stripes politically too, standing on the side of the people.

The Igalas have already made up their mind not to vote the APC in the upcoming elections and this ministerial appointment may further solidify that decision. Some of us were almost killed in 2014, 2015 because of the APC and it is very painful to see that when we finally get a chance of representation at the National, the Audu Political family and critical Igala stakeholders were not even consulted.

All of Audu’s children are our children but we know who will represent us better.

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu promised to bring fresh ideas for renewed hope which everyone believes would reflect from his selection of Ministers by ensuring fairness, equity, and justice, how then can the President only defer to our oppressor to pick on our behalf?

If APC does not correct these ills I don’t see the party retaining the state in the upcoming elections.

Prof. Oguche I. Onu
Federal Polytechnic Idah

Re: Apc And The Porosity Of The Rewarding Mechanism by BossGerald: 6:00pm On Aug 04, 2023
Blame their zombie followers...After asslicking buhari for wasteful 8years they ported to EBOLA TINUBU.

na dem dey destroy this country with their sheer stupidity

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Young Africans Gather In Addis Ababa For 'the Africa We Need Conference' / Just In: DSS Grills Ogun SSG Over Ballot Paper Printing, COVID-19 Fund / Nigeria Is Very Sick Like It Has A Viral Infection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.