Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,480 members, 7,816,133 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Conversion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Conversion (572 Views)

My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 / My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 / Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conversion by adeoyekay(m): 6:15pm On Aug 04, 2023
A lady shared a post for the conversion of over 300 Muslims who gave their life to Christ in Okhene Kogi state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Conversion by Kobojunkie: 6:19pm On Aug 04, 2023
adeoyekay:
A lady shared a post for the conversion of over 300 Muslims who gave their life to Christ in Okhene Kogi state
Converting from one religion to another amounts to exchanging one set of human masters for another set of human masters. lipsrsealed
Re: Conversion by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 06, 2023
Why expose their faces?
Re: Conversion by Maynman: 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2023
preciousee17:
Why expose their faces?
Why not?
Re: Conversion by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 06, 2023
Maynman:

Why not?

You've forgotten that some Muslims can identify any of them and prosecute them for leaving the faith...
Re: Conversion by Maynman: 6:46pm On Aug 06, 2023
preciousee17:

You've forgotten that some Muslims can identify any of them and prosecute them for leaving the faith...
how many have you seen that has been persecuted?

(1) (Reply)

No Plagues And No Pharoah Died At Sea / Any Scientologissts In The House? / A Believer Or A Christain Which One Comes First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.