Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 (2852 Views)

My Encounter With The Marine World. / My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 / Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by Speaklove: 3:56pm On Mar 22, 2020
MY ENCOUNTER WITH JESUS CHRIST AND THE CONVERSATION FROM ISLAM TO CHRISTIANITY . PART 2.

AN EXTRACTION FROM PART ONE .

THE ENCOUNTER .
Then there came a day I saw Jesus Christ face to face 'standing before.
Then I bowed my head with my face touching the surface of the ground, in worship to him, then he said something but I couldn't hear what he said because it was inaudible .
Then My heart was filled with joy and I said to myself "so even I could worship God?.
Then it ended, but I cant say if it was a dream vision, or a trance or an open vision because I don't think i had experience such thing before .so it was perplexing to me .

And that vision declared to me that Jesus Christ is more than a prophet as we Muslim usually call him, and he is also more than a Lord but also the God and creator of the heavens and the earth.
As it is written in - Isaiah 9:6
6. For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the GOVERNMENT will be upon His shoulder. And HIS NAME WILL BE CALLED Wonderful, Counselor, MIGHTY GOD , EVERLASTING FATHER , Prince of Peace.
And as it was also written in John 1:1~5
1. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and THE WORD WAS GOD .
2. He was in the beginning with God.
3. All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made.
And by speaking those words I couldn't hear,
He spiritually created an hunger for the word of God in my heart, but I didn't know that, until the time I was noting down some part of this testimony on the "29th day of the 2nd month in the year 2020" that the Holy Spirit gave me the revelation that he created a hunger for his words in my heart that was why I couldn't hear him.
As it is written in Matthew 4:4
4. But He (JESUS CHRIST) answered and said, “It is written, ‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.’ ”
'and in search for those words that proceeds from his mouth which I was unable to hear, I began to search for the gospel so I could read from it, and also hear from it those words that proceeds from the mouth of christ that I couldn't hear in the vision.
I began to search for where to get a bible.
I was hungry for the bread of life.

THE BEGINNING OF PART TWO WHICH IS THE CONCLUDING PART .

THE BIBLE EXPERIENCE .

Then I began to read from the new testament but at first I couldn't comprehend what was written there in.
It only looks like I was reading a novel or newspaper.
I became so frustrated that I couldn't understand the scripture, and I tried to introduce my own understanding, but the more I tried to understand a verse, the more I got weary of reading another verse.
I thought the words I was reading were Natural, so they could be interpreted by a carnal mind, and comprehended by the understanding of the flesh,
Until I stumbled upon :John 3:16~which says :
16. For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
How can God the creator of everything have a son? when the Qu'ran 112:3. Says ‘He begets none and is begotten by no one.
Or even when I stumbled upon :Matthew 27:46 which says :
46. And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, “Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?” that is, “My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?”
How can he whom the Bible called God still cried out that God forsook him ?
Or is it possible for one to forsake his or herself?
How can Jesus be God and still came as the son of God?
The Qu'ran 4:171. Says "O people of the Scripture! Do not go beyond the limits of propriety in the matter of your religion, nor say anything regarding Allâh except that which is perfectly true. The Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary was only a Messenger of Allâh, and a fulfillment of His word which He communicated to Mary, and a mercy from Him. Believe, therefore, in Allâh and in all His Messengers, and do not say, ‘There are three Gods.’ Refrain from following this doctrine it will be better for you. Verily, Allâh is the One and only worthy of worship. He is Holy. Far above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth. And Allâh suffices as a Disposer of affairs. "
These things raised questions in my heart but the Lord made them stumble by giving me Scriptural back-ups from the Bible , and as they stumbled they all fell upon the speck that was hindering my eyes from seeing the light.
my spiritual understanding began to come fourth gradually.
I began to crave for more of the words, and the more I began to hear from the scripture the words I couldn't hear in the vision, the more I crave for more, thirst for more, and hunger for more.
So I began to go with my Bible anywhere I went.
I would take it along to work, and would stop by the way to read from it, and when I finds opportunities at my working place I would go to where no one would see it with me, and read from the Bible.
I used to hide because I was afraid if anyone sees me l might face persecution,
And hatred from the Muslims.
And sometimes I would go under the shade of a tree where no one could easily see me and read the bible,
For I know the punishment for apostasy in Islam which is death.

Then the Lord began to give me spiritual understandings, and he began to furnish my heart with Scriptures like first Corinthians 1:21.
21. For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe.
The Lord gave me Scriptures like 1 Corinthians 1:27
Which says "27. But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty;
He also gave me verses like this one which is
First Corinthians 2:14 which says
14. But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
Then it occurred to me that the gospel is a spiritual message and only the Spirit can comprehend or accept it, the flesh can never agree with it neither can it understand it meaning.
For carnal men wished that the laws of God be parallel with the laws of nature which operations is according to the flesh,
But men with Spiritual wisdom understands that the laws of God were designed to defile natural laws by spiritual Orchestration, but bringing fourth natural manifestation according to the understanding of men that they might be confounded by the wisdom of God so that his name might be glorified.

WHO IS ALLAH ?.

the name Allah has been existing before the advent of Islam.
prophet Muhammad's father's name was "Abd-allah "which sometimes is spelled as "Abdullah" and which English translation is "slave of Allah"
The word "Abdul " means "slave" and the Word "Allah" means "the god"
The right word for God in Arabic language is " illah"
Not "Allah"
That is why the shahada is pronounced as - "la illah" which is translated as 'no god' and " ahil" which is translated as "except " and then "Allah" whose right translation is "the god".
Because if "lah-illa" is translated into another language then the meaning of the word "Allah" should also be understood and comprehended by the hearers or speakers of that language, even if they want to keep using the Arabic word or version .

according to history, the father of prophet Muhammad was an idol worshipper, and never knew the god and the religion that his son prophet Muhammad brought to Arabia.
for the prophet's father died even before he was given birth to.
So how does abd-allah came to know Allah the god of Islam, if it was Muhammad that brought Islam to mecca and Medina?
The meaning or the correct English translation of the word "Allah" is not God.
Because the "word for God" and" the name of God " can not be" God " at the same time.
The word for God In Arabic is" illah "and the name of the Islamic god is" Allah " and the meaning of Allah in English is" the god " .
which god ?
I think it would be good if my reader or my Muslim friends can carry out an indepent unbiased research concerning that question so as to arrived at the truth .

'ADMONISHMENT TO MY READER OF OTHER FAITHS OR BELIEVES .

I did not give this in a bid to cause confusion, neither did I gave it to furnish deception into your hearts or the heart of any one who would read, hear, or watch this.
Nay! but I am One
~ Revelation 1:2.
2. who bore witness to the word of God, and to the testimony of Jesus Christ, to all things that he saw.

I know that some would doubt this message but I tell you - John 19:35
35. And he who has seen has testified, and his testimony is true; and he knows that he is telling the truth, so that you may believe.

I know some might say "this is just a fabrication of men,and some might say" do not believe him for this is a handiwork of men, but I tell you
John 5:34.
34. Yet I do not receive testimony from man, but I say these things that you may be saved.

Neither did I write this merely for the sake of debating.

But my word to you will be - 1 John 5:10-11.

10. He who believes in the Son of God has the witness in himself; he who does not believe God has made Him a liar, because he has not believed the testimony that God has given of His Son.
11. And this is the testimony: that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son.
John 3:16-17.
16. For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
17. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved

PERFECTING THE FAITH .

Then the Lord began to work towards the perfection of my faith in him and I began to attend church services.

THE HOLY SPIRIT BAPTISM

then a day came when the pastor of the church I was attending announced to the congregation that while he was on a prayer mountain, the Lord declared to him that he would be baptizing some of the members especially the youth with the Holy Spirit and power.
Then we were ask to sing a song that goes like this :come Holy Spirit come, like the day of Pentecost, come dwell in my heart, and make my heart you habitation, like that of the Apostles of old , come Holy Spirit come, and give me your power.
And after we sang for some minutes then the power fell on me and some other members. I loosed control of my body and lips Instantly, and I was driven by the mighty power of the Holy Spirit to the alter, and I fell than and I began to feel a fiery sensation literally all over my body, I was engulf in flame, and began to scream fire, fire, fire, hitting my body on the ground screaming aloud from the heat of the Holy Spirit fire.
Then I lose control over my lips again and began to blab out words in a new tongue I haven't spoken before, the more I tried to speak my native language the more I lose control,for example: Instead of saying" ho Lord" in my own language, something like for example "shalamapukarabata yakapasukarabata" were the words that were coming out of my mouth.
This words didn't came out of my mouth by my own will.
Nay! There were words of the Holy Spirit, and it is he that gave me the utterances as it pleases him.
This were not words from the languages of this world,.
Nay! They are spiritual tongues from heaven.
And this is a confirmation of the scripture that says :Luke 3:16.
16. John answered, saying to all, “I indeed baptize you with water; but One mightier than I is coming, whose sandal strap I am not worthy to loose. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.
And also the confirmation of the words of the Lord Jesus Christ himself saying in Mark 16:16-17.
16. He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned.
17. And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues;
( Take note! he said "They will speak with new tongues" ' Which means they are different kind of tongues) .

THE FIRE BAPTISM .

Then a time came, and I began to feel a sensation on my tongue and sometimes pronouncing a word became difficult, because my tongue was slipping , and I couldn't pronounce a word correctly.
I was given a strange gift. "A tongue of Fire ."
fire literally burn on my tongue from the day I began to feel the heat and sensation even at this very moment as I was noting this very part down. and probably even as you are reading this testimony.
Then I noticed that the fiery sensation wasn't only on my tongue but on the whole of my body, and I usually feel it sometimes while praying.
I was wondering about it, then on the 19th day of the 3rd month in the year 2020, while I was praying the Holy Spirit ministered to me and he said "you have been baptized with fire"
As a fulfillment of what was said in Luke 3:16.
" 16. John answered, saying to all, “I indeed baptize you with water; but One mightier than I is coming, whose sandal strap I am not worthy to loose. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
Note - the verse Said "he will baptize you with the " Holy Spirit" and " fire ".
This made it clear that the Holy Spirit baptism is different from the fire baptism, though one may receive the two at the same time or on two different occasions.

if your are In Doubt.

if you are in doubt concerning this testimony, please be at liberty to pray to God about it.
Ask him to reveal the truth of it to you.
Please go to your silent place, and pray without mentioning the name of any God or gods, and pray with all your heart your soul saying :ho maker of the heavens and the earth, the giver of life the owner of death, the first and then last,the omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscience. you who knows all the thoughts and action of all that you've created "please reveal yourself to me that my soul should not perish in ignorance, please reveal your light to me that I may know if I am one who is dwelling in darkness, please show me your mercy that I may not perish in sin, please Lord! Show me the truth of all true that I may know the hand writing of Satan who is the Father of all lies when I see one, please show me grace that I may enter into your glory. Or you could pray any way you wishes or wanted, and if the God you are worshipping is the creator of the heavens and the earth, he would reveal the truth to you, but if not, the God who is the creator would reveal himself and the truth to you.

if you are an atheist you will come to know God and if you are in doubt concerning weather there is God or not, your doubt would be taken away, and you will come to have faith in him whom you have not seen.
Amen.
this Is the invitation of Jesus Christ to you saying Matthew 11:28-30.
28. Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
29. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
30. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”
SPREAD THE TESTIMONY , SPREAD THE GOSPEL .
Please feel free to copy this testimony and post it elsewhere without removing or adding anything to it except where you thought the author might have made a mistake in spelling or arrangement of letters, numbers and words. But please do that under the direction, inspiration and influence of the Holy Spirit.
. THE END .
NOTE :this is not the of the 1st part of this testimony, there is a part 1 which is the beginning of the testimony, this one you read is the concluding part, the complete story couldn't be posted because it is too lengthy.
Thanks.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by spartan117(m): 4:36pm On Mar 22, 2020
We give glory to God!

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by Aladdin1(m): 11:58pm On Mar 22, 2020
I Appreciate God for your life.and may all the glory be to jesus christ.pls.be strong in the lord and in the power of his might and never give up.no matter the opposition

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by Speaklove: 2:45pm On Mar 28, 2021
I appreciate your words sir
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by Speaklove: 3:44pm On May 22, 2021
My recent post "five objective of the ministry of every believer" is somehow connected to this testimony
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by mhmsadyq(m): 8:39pm On May 22, 2021
So, what does this teaches us?
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by Speaklove: 7:37am On Aug 26, 2021
mhmsadyq:
So, what does this teaches us?

Matthew 28:18-20
[18]And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.
[19]Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
[20]TEACHING THEM TO OBSERVE ALL THINGS THAT I HAVE COMMANDED you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by Speaklove: 2:22pm On Aug 29, 2021
John 3:16-17
[16]For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
[17]For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by Nicenancy(f): 5:52pm On Aug 29, 2021
Wow
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by haekymbahdx: 6:57pm On Aug 29, 2021
Speaklove:

First Corinthians 2:14 which says
14. But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
Then it occurred to me that the gospel is a spiritual message and only the Spirit can comprehend or accept it, the flesh can never agree with it neither can it understand it meaning.
For carnal men wished that the laws of God be parallel with the laws of nature which operations is according to the flesh,
But men with Spiritual wisdom understands that the laws of God were designed to defile natural laws by spiritual Orchestration, but bringing fourth natural manifestation according to the understanding of men that they might be confounded, and by the wisdom of God that is name might be glorified. .
Our God is not the author of confusion, Allah didn't do any wrong to mankind but man wrongs himself after everything had become clear to them will God want mankind to perish since he gave them something they can't understand. When you see truth and falsehood you will know yourself no one or spirit needs to tell you what truth is. Advice to you Be honest with yourself . Of what essence is man having wordly gains/pleasure then lose his soul at the end.

Allah SWT said:

"Indeed, those who conceal what We sent down of clear proofs and guidance after We made it clear for the people in the Scripture - those are cursed by Allah and cursed by those who curse,"
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 159)

"Except for those who repent and correct themselves and make evident [what they concealed]. Those - I will accept their repentance, and I am the Accepting of repentance, the Merciful."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 160)

* Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com

Speaklove:

WHO IS ALLAH ?.

prophet Muhammad's father's name was "Abd-allah "which sometimes is spelled as "Abdullah" and which English translation is "slave of Allah"
Not "Allah"
That is why the shahada is pronounced as - "la illah" which is translated as 'no god' and " ahil" which is translated as "except " and then "Allah" whose right translation is "the god".
Because if "lah-illa" is translated into another language then the meaning of the word "Allah" should also be understood and comprehended by the hearers or speakers of that language, even if they want to keep using the Arabic word or version .

according to history, the father of prophet Muhammad was an idol worshipper, and never knew the god and the religion that his son Muhammad brought to Arabia.
So how does abd-allah came to know Allah the god of Islam, if it was Muhammad that brought Islam to mecca and Medina?
Because the "word for God" and" the name of God " can not be" God " at the same time.
The word for God In Arabic is" illah "and the name of the Islamic god is" Allah " and the meaning of Allah in English is" the god " .
which god ?
According to Islamic history, there are over 300 idols in the ka'aba before the advent of Islam in mecca, the ancient people of mecca were idol worshippers, and the ancestors of the prophet were also idol worshippers.
They worshipped the more than 300 idols that were once in the ka'aba before Muhammad was born.
The name of the biggest idol was said to be" Allah "
And his female counterpart's name Was " Allat".
So when Muhammad brought Islam to the people he introduced a monotheistic and entirely different god to them which he claimed was the God of Abraham, but he kept the name "Allah" for his god,in order to create a familiarity between his god, and the gods of the idol worshipping people.

He met them saying "we worship Allah" and instead of Muhammad saying to them "Allah, and of all the Idols you are worshipping are not God."
Muhammad said to them "you people are worshipping the wrong Allah. "
The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is the true Allah.
Thus giving Abraham's God whom he never knew but heard about from a Jew, the name of an idol called "Allah" whom he "Muhammad "destroyed.
Allah has been in existence even before anyone knew what Yahwe was. Almighty Allah means God Almighty in English. No one right from the time of Adam knew that God was Yahwe nor call him that

Exodus 6
3 I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob by name God Almighty, but by My [a]name the Lord [Yahweh] I did not make Myself known to them [in acts and great miracles].(A)

Even Allah also revealed himself to Moses as God Almighty. It was Moses who asked him that what should he tell his people before he said tell them (I will be what I will be or I can be whatever I want to be)

John 17
3 And this is eternal life: [it means] to know (to perceive, recognize, become acquainted with, and understand) You, the only true and real God, and [likewise] to know Him, Jesus [as the] Christ (the Anointed One, the Messiah), Whom You have sent.

4I have glorified You down here on the earth by completing the work that You gave Me to do.

Is Jesus the God Almighty that came to Abraham and Moses or he was sent by God Almighty. You can decide to beleive in whatever you want it won't stop Allah in anyway from being God.

Allah SWT said:

"O mankind, you are those in need of Allah, while Allah is the Free of need, the Praiseworthy."
(QS. Faatir 35: Verse 15)

"And no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another. And if a heavily laden soul calls [another] to [carry some of] its load, nothing of it will be carried, even if he should be a close relative. You can only warn those who fear their Lord unseen and have established prayer. And whoever purifies himself only purifies himself for [the benefit of] his soul. And to Allah is the [final] destination."
(QS. Faatir 35: Verse 18)

"And not equal are the living and the dead. Indeed, Allah causes to hear whom He wills, but you cannot make hear those in the graves."
(QS. Faatir 35: Verse 22)
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by haekymbahdx: 4:54am On Aug 30, 2021
Speaklove:
John 3:16-17
[16]For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
[17]For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

Speaklove:
I became so frustrated that I couldn't understand the scripture, and I tried to introduce my own understanding, but the more I tried to understand a verse, the more I got weary of reading another verse.
I thought the words I was reading were Natural, so they could be interpreted by a carnal mind, and comprehended by the understanding of the flesh,
Until I stumbled upon :John 3:16~which says :

How can God the creator of everything have a son? when the Qu'ran 112:3. Says ‘He begets none and is begotten by no one.

Word “Begotten” is a corruption [an addition] (RSV 32 Christians Scholars) & Word “Son” is Corruption [fabricated from Choose] (NIV Christian Scholars) and Trinity 1 John 5:6-7 is a Corruption (RSV 32 Christians Scholars)

Lets see
John 3:16 Begotten Son in King James Version is a Corruption and Word begotten has been removed by revised standards versions 32 Christians scholars backed uo by 50 Christians denominations of highest imminent
This confirms the corruption into bible because here is a link to read RSV Bible Preface Yourself and have a look what your own scholars says about King James Version:
http://www.bible-researcher.com/rsvpreface.html

If you do not have time to visit above link then here is a brief sample of RSV scholars: they Say...........
Yet the King James Version has grave defects. By the middle of the nineteenth century, the development of Biblical studies and the discovery of many manuscripts more ancient than those upon which the King James Version was based, made it manifest that these defects are so many and so serious as to call for revision........

John 3:16 the word "begotton" jesus was a "begotton son" of God has been removed by Christians themselves from the bible in RSV bible. According to 32 Christians scholars of the highest eminence, backed by 50 different Christian co-operating denominations said this begotten word in john 3:16 (dictionary mean-act of low level of animal sex) is fabrication, human made addition, misinterpretation, and it is wrong and by those Christian they removed this word begotten from revised standard version of bible (RSV).

Trinity has been thrown out of bible too
The verse of the Bible, 1st Epistle of John, Chapter 5, Verse No. 7, is the closest resemblance to ‘trinity’ in the full Bible. But if you read the ‘Revised Standard Version’, which has been revised by 32 Christians scholars of the highest eminence, backed by 50 different Christian co-operating denominations – they have removed this verse from the Bible as an interpolation, as a concoction, as a fabrication. It was not removed by Muslims or non-Christian scholars – but it was removed by 32 Christian scholars of the highest eminence backed by 50 different co-operative denominations as an interpolation, as a concoction, as a fabrication, because it was not there in original manuscripts.
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by haekymbahdx: 5:08am On Aug 30, 2021
Speaklove:
And as it was also written in John 1:1-5.
1. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

the second God did not even have the definite article the it was only the first God that has the definite article the so it should even be "the word was a god"

So it should be

John 1:1

En arkhêi ên ho lógos, kaì ho lógos ên pròs tòn theón, kaì theòs ên ho lógos.

In the beginning existed the Word, and the Word existed with the God, and a god was the Word.

ton theon - The God (with definite article the) Noun used to identify a something

theos- a god (without definite article the) Adjective used to describe something

So in essence "the word(Jesus) was not the God)
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by haekymbahdx: 5:17am On Aug 30, 2021
Speaklove:

As it is written in - Isaiah 9:6.
6. For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Jesus by christians is believed to be according to Isaiah 9:6 unfortunately Jesus rejected all this

1. Prince of peace
2. Everlasting Father
3. mighty God

Prince of peace

Mathew 10

34 Do not think that I have come to bring peace upon the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.

Everlasting Father

9 And do not call anyone [in the church] on earth father, for you have one Father, Who is in heaven.

Mighty God

18 And Jesus said to him, Why do you call Me [[m]essentially and perfectly [n]morally] good? There is no one [[o]essentially and perfectly [p]morally] good-- except God alone.
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by haekymbahdx: 5:34am On Aug 30, 2021
Speaklove:
MY FACE TO FACE ENCOUNTER WITH JESUS CHRIST AND THE CONVERSATION OF MY SOUL FROM ISLAM TO CHRISTIANITY PART 2.

AN EXTRACTION FROM PART ONE .

THE FACE TO FACE ENCOUNTER .

So I had a vision, and in that vision " I saw Jesus Christ face to face 'standing before me wearing a robe. Then I bowed my head with my face touching the surface of the ground, in worship to him, then he said something but I couldn't hear what he said,
Then My heart was filled with joy and I said to myself "so even I could worship God?.
Then it ended.
And that vision declared to me that Jesus Christ is more than a prophet more than a Lord but also the God and creator of the heavens and the earth.

Isaiah 42
5 Thus says God the Lord--He Who created the heavens and stretched them forth, He Who spread abroad the earth and that which comes out of it, He Who gives breath to the people on it and spirit to those who walk in it:

6 I the Lord have called You [the Messiah] for a righteous purpose and in righteousness; I will take You by the hand and will keep You; I will give You for a covenant to the people [Israel], for a light to the nations [Gentiles],

1 Corinthians 15
27 For He [the Father] has put all things in subjection under His [Christ's] feet. But when it says, All things are put in subjection [under Him], it is evident that He [Himself] is excepted Who does the subjecting of all things to Him.(D)

28 However, when everything is subjected to Him, then the Son Himself will also subject Himself to [the Father] Who put all things under Him, so that God may be all in all [be everything to everyone, supreme, the indwelling and controlling factor of life].

Allah SWT said:

اللَّهُ لَآ إِلٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ الْحَىُّ الْقَيُّومُ  ۚ لَا تَأْخُذُهُۥ سِنَةٌ وَلَا نَوْمٌ  ۚ لَّهُۥ مَا فِى السَّمٰوٰتِ وَمَا فِى الْأَرْضِ  ۗ مَنْ ذَا الَّذِى يَشْفَعُ عِنْدَهُۥٓ إِلَّا بِإِذْنِهِۦ  ۚ يَعْلَمُ مَا بَيْنَ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَمَا خَلْفَهُمْ  ۖ وَلَا يُحِيطُونَ بِشَىْءٍ مِّنْ عِلْمِهِۦٓ إِلَّا بِمَا شَآءَ  ۚ وَسِعَ كُرْسِيُّهُ السَّمٰوٰتِ وَالْأَرْضَ  ۖ وَلَا يَئُودُهُۥ حِفْظُهُمَا  ۚ وَهُوَ الْعَلِىُّ الْعَظِيمُ
"Allah - there is no deity except Him, the Ever-Living, the Sustainer of [all] existence. Neither drowsiness overtakes Him nor sleep. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. Who is it that can intercede with Him except by His permission? He knows what is [presently] before them and what will be after them, and they encompass not a thing of His knowledge except for what He wills. His Kursi extends over the heavens and the earth, and their preservation tires Him not. And He is the Most High, the Most Great."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 255)

Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:00am On Aug 30, 2021
For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book. Revelations 22:18-19

According to the above Bible verse any spirit that speaks to people as per message from the divine after the completion of the Bible is a deceptive demon {Galatians 1:8} all what people need is to study God's inspired word with diligency! 2Timothy 3:16-17
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by haekymbahd(m): 10:18am On Aug 30, 2021
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by Lordgel: 11:55am On Aug 30, 2021
Amen
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by AntiChristian: 1:45pm On Aug 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book. Revelations 22:18-19

According to the above Bible verse any spirit that speaks to people as per message from the divine after the completion of the Bible is a deceptive demon {Galatians 1:8} all what people need is to study God's inspired word with diligency! 2Timothy 3:16-17

Are you telling us this speaklove saw a demon and not Jesus.

Speaklove, was the Jesus you saw black or white, bearded or unbearded? Hope no be that same Jesus that has a bleeding heart used in many pictures?

You need to see the list of actors who have acted Jesus in films to get out of that dream you had!
https://www.google.com/search?q=Who+acted+Jesus&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by AntiChristian: 1:47pm On Aug 30, 2021
Speaklove:

WHO IS ALLAH ?.

Not "Allah"
Allah does not mean "the God" anywhere in the Arabic grammar! This is just a close assumption. Illah is "anything worthy of worship" There's nothing like "ahil" as except in Arabic. It is "illa" not "ahil".

You really saw a demon in your dreams not Jesus.

Because if "lah-illa" is translated into another language then the meaning of the word "Allah" should also be understood and comprehended by the hearers or speakers of that language, even if they want to keep using the Arabic word or version.

according to history, the father of prophet Muhammad was an idol worshipper, and never knew the god and the religion that his son Muhammad brought to Arabia.

You should note that Arabian societies before Islam were not atheistic societies that denied the existence of Allaah, or societies that were unaware that there is a Lord, Creator and Provider. They knew that, and they still retained some traces of the religion of Ibraaheem, and they had contact with Jews and Christians. But their problem was that they did not worship Allaah Alone in exclusion to others; they had other gods whom they associated in worship with Him, and which they worshipped not on the basis that they were the Lord, the Creator the Provider, but because they claimed that these were intermediaries who would intercede between them and Allaah and bring them closer to Allaah. Hence Allaah said concerning them (interpretation of the meaning):
“And if you (O Muhammad) ask them: ‘Who has created the heavens and the earth,’ they will certainly say: ‘Allaah’” [Luqmaan 31:25]

This indicates that they acknowledged that Allaah is the Creator. Another aayah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And verily, if you ask them: ‘Who created the heavens and the earth?’ Surely, they will say: ‘Allaah (has created them)’”

[al-Zumar 39:38]

Many aayaat indicated that they believed in the Unity of Lordship (Tawheed al-Ruboobiyyah); their shirk was with regard to divinity (uloohiyyah), as Allaah says concerning them (interpretation of the meaning):

“And those who take Awliyaa’ (protectors, helpers, lords, gods) besides Him (say): ‘We worship them only that they may bring us near to Allaah’” [al-Zumar 39:3]

i.e., they said, we only worship them so that they may bring us closer to Allaah.

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/12222/did-the-arabs-know-about-allaah-before-the-prophet-peace-and-blessings-of-allaah-be-upon-him-was-sent

That's why Allah is special. He is Allah! the Almighty God with no son/partners/helpers.

which god?
The one God worthy of worship.

According to Islamic history, there are over 300 idols in the ka'aba before the advent of Islam in mecca, the ancient people of mecca were idol worshippers, and the ancestors of the prophet were also idol worshippers.
They worshipped the more than 300 idols that were once in the ka'aba before Muhammad was born.
The name of the biggest idol was said to be" Allah "
Why do you have to tell lies? No idol exists with the name Allah.

And his female counterpart's name Was " Allat".
Hubal, Manat and Al-lat were popular pre-islamic idols.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_pre-Islamic_Arabian_deities

So when Muhammad brought Islam to the people he introduced a monotheistic and entirely different god to them which he claimed was the God of Abraham, but he kept the name "Allah" for his god, in order to create a familiarity between his god, and the gods of the idol worshipping people.
Lies for Jesus! They knew Allah before but worshiped idols to get close to him. No Idols represent Allah.

He met them saying "we worship Allah" and instead of Muhammad saying to them "Allah, and of all the Idols you are worshipping are not God."
Muhammad said to them "you people are worshipping the wrong Allah. "
The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is the true Allah.
Thus giving Abraham's God whom he never knew but heard about from a Jew, the name of an idol called "Allah" whom he "Muhammad "destroyed.
Abeg where are your references for these lies? Abi na Jesus gave you the lies?

The Kaaba was built by Abraham before and they inherited the God of Abraham and Ishmael as Allah!

I don't know why Christians need lies on Islam to promote their brand of Christianity!

Speaklove = SpeaklieforJesus
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:56pm On Aug 30, 2021
AntiChristian:

Are you telling us this speaklove saw a demon and not Jesus.

Speaklove, was the Jesus you saw black or white, bearded or unbearded? Hope no be that same Jesus that has a bleeding heart used in many pictures?

You need to see the list of actors who have acted Jesus in films to get out of that dream you had!
https://www.google.com/search?q=Who+acted+Jesus&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Jesus was sent to only the nation of Israel {Matthew 15:24} it's his Jewish followers that are sent to connect people from other nations {Zechariah 8:23} that's why Jesus appointed an Apostle for the nations in person of Paul {Act 9:15; 1Timothy 2:7} so if anyone says he saw Jesus then it must be a demon that is disguising as an angel of light in their sight! 2Corinthians 11:14 compare to Galatians 1:8
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by AntiChristian: 3:30pm On Aug 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus was sent to only the nation of Israel {Matthew 15:24} it's his Jewish followers that are sent to connect people from other nations {Zechariah 8:23} that's why Jesus appointed an Apostle for the nations in person of Paul {Act 9:15; 1Timothy 2:7} so if anyone says he saw Jesus then it must be a demon that is disguising as an angel of light in their sight! 2Corinthians 11:14 compare to Galatians 1:8

So how are we sure it wasn't the same demon Paul saw back then that converted him as he was an antagonist of Jesus then?
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by haekymbahd(m): 4:01pm On Aug 30, 2021
Speaklove:
For I know the punishment for apostasy in Islam which is death.

Deuteronomy 13

1 IF A prophet arises among you, or a dreamer of dreams, and gives you a sign or a wonder,

2 And the sign or the wonder he foretells to you comes to pass, and if he says, Let us go after other gods--gods you have not known--and let us serve them,

3 You shall not listen to the words of that prophet or to that dreamer of dreams. For the Lord your God is testing you to know whether you love the Lord your God with all your [mind and] heart and with your entire being.

4 You shall walk after the Lord your God and [reverently] fear Him, and keep His commandments and obey His voice, and you shall serve Him and cling to Him.

5 But that prophet or that dreamer of dreams shall be put to death, because he has talked rebellion and turning away from the Lord your God, Who brought you out of the land of Egypt and redeemed you out of the house of bondage; that man has tried to draw you aside from the way in which the Lord your God commanded you to walk. So shall you put the evil away from your midst.

6 If your brother, the son of your mother, or your son or daughter, or the wife of your bosom, or your friend who is as your own life entices you secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods--gods you have not known, you nor your fathers,

7 Of the gods of the peoples who are round about you, near you or far away from you, from one end of the earth to the other--

8 You shall not give consent to him or listen to him; nor shall your eye pity him, nor shall you spare him or conceal him.

9 But you shall surely kill him; your hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hands of all the people.

10 And you shall stone him to death with stones, because he has tried to draw you away from the Lord your God, Who brought you out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.

11And all Israel shall hear and [reverently] fear, and shall never again do any such wickedness as this among you.

Allah SWT said:

لَآ إِكْرَاهَ فِى الدِّينِ  ۖ قَد تَّبَيَّنَ الرُّشْدُ مِنَ الْغَىِّ  ۚ فَمَنْ يَكْفُرْ بِالطّٰغُوتِ وَيُؤْمِنۢ بِاللَّهِ فَقَدِ اسْتَمْسَكَ بِالْعُرْوَةِ الْوُثْقٰى لَا انْفِصَامَ لَهَا  ۗ وَاللَّهُ سَمِيعٌ عَلِيمٌ
"There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 256)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:12pm On Aug 30, 2021
AntiChristian:

So how are we sure it wasn't the same demon Paul saw back then that converted him as he was an antagonist of Jesus then?

Good question!
After his resurrection Jesus became a spirit person so his encounter with Paul should also be questioned because demons are also spirits.
But what convinced us that it wasn't a demon that appeared to Paul?
Let's consider few points!
(1) Paul is a Jew who also nationalized himself as a Roman, by the time Jesus appeared to Paul he has already nationalized himself in Rome so just like some Nigerians who have nationalized themselves as British or American citizens, Paul could claim being a Jew and at the same time claim Roman citizenship! 2Corinthians 11:22 compare to Act 22:25-26
So he (Paul) was fully competent to handle the assignment of being an Apostle for both Jews and other nations because he's an international man! Act 9:15

(2) Paul studied the Mosaic laws under a Jewish Rabbi named Gamaliel {Act 22:3} this Rabbi had a good reputation among the Jews {Act 5:34} we can see Gamaliel's reputable deeds when his colleagues arrested Jesus' disciples and planning to kill them. Luke recorded what Gamaliel said and it was really commendable {Act 5:35-40} So Paul had a good foundation!

(3) Paul was far more zealous for pure worship than any of the Jewish youths of his time {Galatians 1:14} so Jesus could see from heaven that Paul is even far more zealous for the truth than Jesus' Apostles! Galatians 2:11-14

So Jesus had reasons choosing Paul for that task, unlike some useless good for nothing fornicators, adulterers and thieves who will just come out from nowhere claiming Jesus appeared to them. Please on what ground?

Lastly Jesus knew that Paul's credentials will not be tenable if there's no physical contact with the source. Jesus first made Paul blind after which he directed Paul to go and meet the Apostles for healing and proper ordination {Act 9:26-27} Jesus specifically told Paul that it's the Apostles that will give him orders on how to go about the assignment! Act 9:6

So you can see that everything was well organized in an orderly manner {1Corinthians 14:33, 40} therefore if any spirit jumped all this protocols that Jesus God's only begotten Son himself followed we know that it's just a deceptive demon! smiley
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by haekymbahd(m): 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2021
AntiChristian:

Exactly since Jesus had said he has completed the assignment given to him by God who was appearing to them.

John 17

3 And this is eternal life: [it means] to know (to perceive, recognize, become acquainted with, and understand) You, the only true and real God, and [likewise] to know Him, Jesus [as the] Christ (the Anointed One, the Messiah), Whom You have sent.

4 I have glorified You down here on the earth by completing the work that You gave Me to do.

This is the beleive of Muslims the shahada why did the Jesus that is appearing adding to this...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by AntiChristian: 4:33pm On Aug 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Good question!
After his resurrection Jesus became a spirit person so his encounter with Paul should also be questioned because demons are also spirits.
But what convinced us that it wasn't a demon that appeared to Paul?
Let's consider few points!
(1) Paul is a Jew who also nationalized himself as a Roman, by the time Jesus appeared to Paul he has already nationalized himself in Rome so just like some Nigerians who have nationalized themselves as British or American citizens, Paul could claim being a Jew and at the same time claim Roman citizenship! 2Corinthians 11:22 compare to Act 22:25-26
So he (Paul) was fully competent to handle the assignment of being an Apostle for both Jews and other nations because he's an international man! Act 9:15
Credentials/Nationality does not really matter. We don't really know much about the 12 disciples do we? Yet, one betrayed/helped Jesus.

(2) Paul studied the Mosaic laws under a Jewish Rabbi named Gamaliel {Act 22:3} this Rabbi had a good reputation among the Jews {Act 5:34} we can see Gamaliel's reputable deeds when his colleagues arrested Jesus' disciples and planning to kill them. Luke recorded what Gamaliel said and it was really commendable {Act 5:35-40} So Paul had a good foundation!

So why didn't Jesus chose Gamaliel if truly he had reputable deeds instead of Paul the rebel?

(3) Paul was far more zealous for pure worship than any of the Jewish youths of his time {Galatians 1:14} so Jesus could see from heaven that Paul is even far more zealous for the truth than Jesus' Apostles! Galatians 2:11-14

You mean he was zealous even than the remaining 11disciples of Jesus? No wonder he was able to write 48% of the New testament by himself even more than the 11disciples, Mark and Luke join.

Doesn't this mean Jesus made a mistake in selecting the 12 disciples?

So Jesus had reasons choosing Paul for that task, unlike some useless good for nothing fornicators, adulterers and thieves who will just come out from nowhere claiming Jesus appeared to them. Please on what ground?

Jesus laid the foundation for people to start claiming they saw him. He won't have appeared to Paul. Now one daddy GO said Jesus drank his tea. This guy here saw Jesus too. Everyone with different claims.

Lastly Jesus knew that Paul's credentials will not be tenable if there's no physical contact with the source. Jesus first made Paul blind after which he directed Paul to go and meet the Apostles for healing and proper ordination {Act 9:26-27} Jesus specifically told Paul that it's the Apostles that will give him orders on how to go about the assignment! Act 9:6

So you can see that everything was well organized in an orderly manner {1Corinthians 14:33, 40} therefore if any spirit jumped all this protocols that Jesus God's only begotten Son himself followed we know that it's just a deceptive demon! smiley

lipsrsealed

Jesus chose 12 disciples.
Minus Judas, remaining 11.
Why add 1 more as if the 11 ain't capable?

Prove that Jesus made no mistake in this selection!
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:34pm On Aug 30, 2021
haekymbahd:
Exactly since Jesus had said he has completed the assignment given to him by God who was appearing to them.
John 17

4 I have glorified You down here on the earth by completing the work that You gave Me to do.

What do we need the book of revelation for?
You know i was once a Muslim before i converted to Christianity, so if you have any questions regarding Christianity feel free to approach me. That's why we are here to enlighten ourselves!

Jesus only completed his own side of the assignment {John 19:30} remember it's the Jews that will complete the work regarding the connection between God and other nations not Jesus {Zechariah 8:23} so before Jesus' departure he strengthened his disciples and asked them to be strong because the promise God made with their forefathers will later be fulfilled when God's Holy Spirit comes {Joel 2:28-30} that's what Peter reminded the Jews who came to Jerusalem at Pentecost {Act 2:16-18} regarding this promise Jesus told his Jewish disciples that when God's Holy Spirit comes it will: teach them the remaining things, comfort them during hard times and persecution, remind them all what Jesus said and continue to work with all those that believe in what Jesus' disciples penned down! John 14:26-27; 16:12-13

So all the Bible book of Matthew to Revelations were written after Jesus' departure, how could Jesus' disciples have remembered everything so vividly? Well that's the evidence of God's Holy Spirit at WORK!

Of course our Islamic Clerics misconstrued all these things claiming it's Muhammad that Jesus was talking about but after a thorough meditation on what was written in the Bible and what Muhammad taught i discovered that there was no correlation at all! undecided
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by haekymbahd(m): 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Of course our Islamic Clerics misconstrued all these things claiming it's Muhammad that Jesus was talking about but after a thorough meditation on what was written in the Bible and what Muhammad taught i discovered that there was no correlation at all! undecided
For Jesus to say this it means this was the summary of what he taught are you feeling me..

John 17

Allah SWT said:

"O People of the Scripture, do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allah except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, Three; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 171)

What did Muhammad teach after your thorough meditation that differ from Jesus?
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:52pm On Aug 30, 2021
AntiChristian:

Credentials/Nationality does not really matter. We don't really know much about the 12 disciples do we? Yet, one betrayed/helped Jesus.
All of them were Jews!

So why didn't Jesus chose Gamaliel if truly he had reputable deeds instead of Paul the rebel?
He wanted agile youths who can be active and Paul perfectly fit in to that as he was going from town to town looking for Christian to persecute them, the same way he will be active in preaching and teaching about Jesus!

You mean he was zealous even than the remaining 11disciples of Jesus? No wonder he was able to write 48% of the New testament by himself even more than the 11disciples, Mark and Luke join.
The twelve were people who grew together in the same locality so they all knew one another but they're not as active and zealous like Paul who purposely went to study God's laws.
Jesus selected them out of more than 70 disciples because they were faithful!

Doesn't this mean Jesus made a mistake in selecting the 12 disciples?
No! What God needed before making use of someone in his work is faith! Remember Moses was old and weak but his faith was strong that's the same spirit Jesus saw in the twelve Apostles!

Jesus laid the foundation for people to start claiming they saw him. He won't have appeared to Paul. Now one daddy GO said Jesus drank his tea. This guy here saw Jesus too. Everyone with different claims.
Surely anyone can come up to say Jesus appeared to him but if you know the truth it will set you free from such deception!

Jesus chose 12 disciples.
Minus Judas, remaining 11.
Why add 1 more as if the 11 ain't capable?
Paul was chosen as an Apostle for the nations, so while the foundation stones of heavenly JERUSALEM was laid in the names of Jesus' Apostles it is Mattias whose name replaced Judas not Paul!

Prove that Jesus made no mistake in this selection!
They worked perfectly as one family unlike the disciples of Muhammad whose hadiths were so contradicting that we had strong and weak hadiths! undecided
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:00pm On Aug 30, 2021
haekymbahd:
For Jesus to say this it means this was the summary of what he taught are you feeling me..

John 17

Jesus finished his own part of the salvation work and left the rest in the hands of Jews who will connect the people of the nations!

It's written:

“This is what Jehovah of armies says, ‘In those days ten men out of all the languages of the nations will take hold, yes, they will take firm hold of the robe of a Jew, saying: “We want to go with you, for we have heard that God is with you people.” Zechariah 8:23

So after Jesus' departure the faithful Jews that received him also have a job to do! Matthew 28:19-20; Act 1:8

Allah SWT said:

"O People of the Scripture, do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allah except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, Three; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 171)

What did Muhammad teach after your thorough meditation?

It is not about what is written in bible it is about the message Jesus passed...

If you believe that a spirit from God actually appeared to Muhammad (a man from a totally different race) then you have no reason to doubt the GO who said he also drank tea with God in his closet! cheesy
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by haekymbahd(m): 5:06pm On Aug 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus finished his own part of the salvation work and left the rest in the hands of Jews who will connect the people of the nations!

It's written:

“This is what Jehovah of armies says, ‘In those days ten men out of all the languages of the nations will take hold, yes, they will take firm hold of the robe of a Jew, saying: “We want to go with you, for we have heard that God is with you people.” Zechariah 8:23

So after Jesus' departure the faithful Jews that received him also have a job to do! Matthew 28:19-20; Act 1:8
I beleive that unfortunately the ebionites (Jewish christians) whom Paul was persecuting rejected his doctrine that is why we have few christians in isreal till date. Paul went to a non isrealite location (Antioch) and that was where Christianity originated from to convert gentiles who didn't know much about the life of Jesus. Paul could not convert the Jewish christians to follow his doctrine because they saw him as an imposter.

MaxInDHouse:

If you believe that a spirit from God actually appeared to Muhammad (a man from a totally different race) then you have no reason to doubt the GO who said he also drank tea with God in his closet! cheesy
Did the message of Muhammad contradict Jesus did Muhammad see Jesus or was it not Angel Gabriel?

Did message of the GO contradict Jesus he saw Jesus drink tea?

A clear difference...
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:45pm On Aug 30, 2021
haekymbahd:
I beleive that unfortunately the ebionites (Jewish christians) whom Paul was persecuting rejected his doctrine that is why we have few christians in isreal till date. Paul went to a non isrealite location (Antioch) and that was where Christianity originated from to convert gentiles who didn't know much about the life of Jesus. Paul could not convert the Jewish christians to follow his doctrine because they saw him as an imposter.
It's a free world so everyone can believe whatever he likes!
I read what was recorded in the books before i began meditating upon it not just what some religionists are saying about the book! smiley

Did the message of Muhammad contradict Jesus did Muhammad see Jesus or was it not Angel Gabriel?
Did message of the GO contradict Jesus he saw Jesus drink tea?
A clear difference...
Well i don't believe any angel appeared to anyone after that book Bible was completed!
So it's either you PRESENT the complete story written by another source not just cherry picking some verses to support what Muhammad singlehandedly wrote! smiley
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by haekymbahd(m): 6:09pm On Aug 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Well i don't believe any angel appeared to anyone after that book Bible was completed!
So it's either you PRESENT the complete story written by another source not just cherry picking some verses to support what Muhammad singlehandedly wrote! smiley
well it's ok if you don't but I personally do beleive he was the comforter to come because the holy spirit had already been in existence already. But it is ok if you don't believe it's fine..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Solution To Homosexual Has Now Been Discovered! / How Atheism Came To Be(a Reply And A Topic). / Blatant Contradictions In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 178
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.