Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

How I've Been Earning In Dollars In The Past Months. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I've Been Earning In Dollars In The Past Months. (2406 Views)

How I've Been Getting Little Money For The Past Few Days / How I've Been Able To Save 98k So Far In January,2022. / Blockchain Is Giving Away $25 Per User. How I've Collected The $25 137 Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I've Been Earning In Dollars In The Past Months. by Blossom12: 3:33pm On Aug 12, 2023
MTFE for life!

Re: How I've Been Earning In Dollars In The Past Months. by Blossom12: 3:35pm On Aug 12, 2023
*How to register an account*πŸ‘‡πŸ½πŸ‘‡πŸ½πŸ‘‡πŸ½πŸ‘‡πŸ½πŸ‘‡πŸ½πŸ‘‡πŸ½πŸ‘‡πŸ½πŸ‘‡πŸ½
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.mtfe.app
1. Download *MTFE trading app* from google play store or Apple Store.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.mtfe.app
2. Open the app click on register, enter your details. Please register with your email

3. Leave organization code empty

4. Enter the promotion code 2484138

5. *After successful registration, click on wallet and click on security authentication to complete KYC.* *In a space of 15 minutes it would be completed then you can deposit and turn on AI*.
Re: How I've Been Earning In Dollars In The Past Months. by Blossom12: 2:24am On Aug 13, 2023
MTFE makes life better!

Re: How I've Been Earning In Dollars In The Past Months. by Bepero1(m): 5:24am On Aug 13, 2023
Blossom12:
To navigate the forex market you need a broker and that is what MTFE is offering to you.

It is not an investment company where you invest your money and they promise you monthly ROI, here in MTFE you're actively involved because it's a real time trading
How ar u actively involved ?
Wen A.I is trading for u
Y say is nt R.O.I business
Wen it pays almost above 70% monthly
Wen it pays almost a fixed returns
U ar contradicting urself o.
Re: How I've Been Earning In Dollars In The Past Months. by meemee(m): 10:08am On Aug 13, 2023
The question I aks people who make this kind of claim and ask others to join is this...
If you have discovered a robot that trades for you non stop and you are able to make unending profit in dollars why not follow your new found secret and head towards minting yourself into the most privileged billionaire club. No genuine business secret is shared openly, ask coca cola,Dangote, Google etc.

4 Likes

Re: How I've Been Earning In Dollars In The Past Months. by Footwears01: 1:35pm On Aug 13, 2023
meemee:
The question I aks people who make this kind of claim and ask others to join is this...
If you have discovered a robot that trades for you non stop and you are able to make unending profit in dollars why not follow your new found secret and head towards minting yourself into the most privileged billionaire club. No genuine business secret is shared openly, ask coca cola,Dangote, Google etc.

Lol...
We have active traders in MTFE that don't refer anybody and still make their money.
It is not compulsory to refer anybody, it is totally your decision to make.
There are different ways to earn in MTFE and I've chosen to maximise every opportunity available to earn.
Re: How I've Been Earning In Dollars In The Past Months. by Philistine(m): 3:26pm On Aug 13, 2023
Blossom12:
Things are getting tough in Nigeria. One needs multiple streams of income to live a good life here.
I'm glad i joined MTFE. MTFE has been making lives better, including mine.

How it all started =》
I joined MTFE with just $28 and I'm proud to say that i've made Γ—3 of my initial capital.

Every Monday morning i login to MTFE app and turn on my AI (artificial intelligence) and it will trade for me from Monday to Friday.
It will off by itself on Friday after trading.
It doesn't drain battery neither does it consume data.

One thing I love so much about MTFE is that you don't need to have any skill before you can earn from it. Even a novice can earn in the forex market using the MTFE artificial intelligence.

My profits drops every day in dollars.
Once every week, we experience loss. When we talk about loss we are not talking about loss of capital. What you lose that day is the profit you were supposed to get for that day.

I bless the day an old School friend introduced me to MTFE.

There is so much money online, I've tried several ways of making genuine money online. MTFE is trusted and genuine.

If you want to change your financial status then join this moving train!

Does the MTFE AI robot also work for crypto trading?
Re: How I've Been Earning In Dollars In The Past Months. by samistry(m): 6:54pm On Aug 14, 2023
Beware. People on their platform are unable to withdraw their funds right now.
Philistine:

Does the MTFE AI robot also work for crypto trading?
Re: How I've Been Earning In Dollars In The Past Months. by Philistine(m): 8:28pm On Aug 14, 2023
samistry:
Beware. People on their platform are unable to withdraw their funds right now.

Hmmn! Thanks for the Info
Re: How I've Been Earning In Dollars In The Past Months. by Askme2020(m): 7:47am On Aug 20, 2023
Blossom12:

Please do. I don't trade manually, i use the AI to trade. Minimum trading amount with the AI is $26. Minimum withdrawal amount is $25.

You have nothing to lose.
Ur Whatsapp number pls. Let talk
Re: How I've Been Earning In Dollars In The Past Months. by Blossom12: 1:26pm On Aug 20, 2023
Askme2020:

Ur Whatsapp number pls. Let talk

There is nothing meaningful to talk right now. MTFE has shattered the lives they were making better.
Re: How I've Been Earning In Dollars In The Past Months. by SensetionalGoal(m): 3:01pm On Aug 20, 2023
Blossom12:

There is nothing meaningful to talk right now. MTFE has shattered the lives they were making better.

You see your life We warned you but you didn't listen...
Re: How I've Been Earning In Dollars In The Past Months. by Blossom12: 5:49pm On Aug 20, 2023
SensetionalGoal:

You see your life We warned you but you didn't listen...

I don't even know where to start from. cry
They made us believe they were real. That they've been operating for 7 years. It all started as server maintenance/upgrade, they stopped processing withdrawals, the next thing AI went off on it's own, before we knew it, there was massive loss. All accounts turned negative. Even commission disappeared.
Re: How I've Been Earning In Dollars In The Past Months. by SensetionalGoal(m): 7:02pm On Aug 20, 2023
Blossom12:

I don't even know where to start from. cry
They made us believe they were real. That they've been operating for 7 years. It all started as server maintenance/upgrade, they stopped processing withdrawals, the next thing AI went off on it's own, before we knew it, there was massive loss. All accounts turned negative. Even commission disappeared.

Sorry for your loose bro...
Re: How I've Been Earning In Dollars In The Past Months. by wittywriter: 7:49pm On Aug 20, 2023
Just wow.

Wittyness
Re: How I've Been Earning In Dollars In The Past Months. by Askme2020(m): 3:02am On Aug 23, 2023
Blossom12:

I warned you bro... I wanted to further show you example of similar scheme that gave people lot of hope at the beginning but later crashed and run with people's money e.g hybitrage and it likes.

And possibly show u a legit update that is not ponzi but real,legit, and legal business you can do instead of these ponzi that looks real but they ain't.

Here you learn a skill and get step by step training on how to make minimum of $1,000 in a month. Learning high income skills that is the only best way to be making legit millions online rather than investing your hard earned money on fake/ponzi investment site.

Still reach out to me on WhatsApp if u are interested in learning some set of skill that could be earning you $1,000+ monthly in a legit, legal ways...

Sorry for your loss.
But u can recover all if u do it right.
Re: How I've Been Earning In Dollars In The Past Months. by LalastiklaIa(m): 6:21pm On Jan 08
Askme2020:

I warned you bro... I wanted to further show you example of similar scheme that gave people lot of hope at the beginning but later crashed and run with people's money e.g hybitrage and it likes.

And possibly show u a legit update that is not ponzi but real,legit, and legal business you can do instead of these ponzi that looks real but they ain't.

Here you learn a skill and get step by step training on how to make minimum of $1,000 in a month. Learning high income skills that is the only best way to be making legit millions online rather than investing your hard earned money on fake/ponzi investment site.

Still reach out to me on WhatsApp if u are interested in learning some set of skill that could be earning you $1,000+ monthly in a legit, legal ways...

Sorry for your loss.
But u can recover all if u do it right.

Please sir I am interested

Teach me how to earn legit online

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Calculate Pos Business Profit / Any Sms Payment Service In Nigeria? / Lets Create A Facebook Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.