Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Breaking News! Tinubu Mulls The Release Of Igboho To Fight The Wagner Mercenarie - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News! Tinubu Mulls The Release Of Igboho To Fight The Wagner Mercenarie (963 Views)

Insecurity: Tinubu Mulls Marine, Solid Mineral Police / Tinubu Mulls Extension Of Old Naira Notes Deadline / Pictures Of Igboho Supporters Waiting Outside During His Trial In Cotonou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News! Tinubu Mulls The Release Of Igboho To Fight The Wagner Mercenarie by Munamu: 12:04am On Aug 05, 2023
grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Tinubu Mulls The Release Of Igboho To Fight The Wagner Mercenarie by TemplarLandry: 12:05am On Aug 05, 2023
grin
Re: Breaking News! Tinubu Mulls The Release Of Igboho To Fight The Wagner Mercenarie by alwayzonlyn(m): 12:06am On Aug 05, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News! Tinubu Mulls The Release Of Igboho To Fight The Wagner Mercenarie by alwayzonlyn(m): 12:07am On Aug 05, 2023
cheesy
Re: Breaking News! Tinubu Mulls The Release Of Igboho To Fight The Wagner Mercenarie by shortgun(m): 12:13am On Aug 05, 2023
You say?
Re: Breaking News! Tinubu Mulls The Release Of Igboho To Fight The Wagner Mercenarie by Jostoman: 12:16am On Aug 05, 2023
Something that they want to do, they are now throwing it at us to see our reaction.
Re: Breaking News! Tinubu Mulls The Release Of Igboho To Fight The Wagner Mercenarie by RuggedBiafran: 12:19am On Aug 05, 2023
EBOLA is now the most dragged President. grin

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Tinubu Mulls The Release Of Igboho To Fight The Wagner Mercenarie by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 05, 2023
E ni pe?
Re: Breaking News! Tinubu Mulls The Release Of Igboho To Fight The Wagner Mercenarie by Modsarefools(f): 1:04am On Aug 05, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Tinubu Mulls The Release Of Igboho To Fight The Wagner Mercenarie by Modsarefools(f): 1:07am On Aug 05, 2023
General ayomide calling for duty grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! Tinubu Mulls The Release Of Igboho To Fight The Wagner Mercenarie by thisisit: 1:20am On Aug 05, 2023
I saw Igboho in Lome beach.. flexing and grooving with 2 pretty sisters....

Leave the innocent Igboho out of TINUBU's war.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Tinubu Mulls The Release Of Igboho To Fight The Wagner Mercenarie by acmev2(m): 1:27am On Aug 05, 2023
Why now? If i was the one, i won't dare.
Re: Breaking News! Tinubu Mulls The Release Of Igboho To Fight The Wagner Mercenarie by Akpangbo: 2:14am On Aug 05, 2023
The mandate thief should call upon asari dokubo army to defend him.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Tinubu Mulls The Release Of Igboho To Fight The Wagner Mercenarie by MrsTwrite(f): 3:18am On Aug 05, 2023
Insane country with insane leaders and citizens!
Re: Breaking News! Tinubu Mulls The Release Of Igboho To Fight The Wagner Mercenarie by Abufo: 3:32am On Aug 05, 2023
Modsarefools:
General ayomide calling for duty grin

I love General Ayomide's bum shorts !!.............yankee babes cannot wait to yank dem bummies of his turkey legs!!! Na Igbo people brush these people up,I swear! No wonder they rush our babes for DNA remediation work!!!

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Tinubu Mulls The Release Of Igboho To Fight The Wagner Mercenarie by Modsarefools(f): 6:36am On Aug 05, 2023
Abufo:

I love General Ayomide's bum shorts !!.............yankee babes cannot wait to yank dem bummies of his turkey legs!!! Na Igbo people brush these people up,I swear! No wonder they rush our babes for DNA remediation work!!!
100%.. But due to envy and jealousy they will always call out Igbos, because they can't do without us..
Na only them go fight this war, simple.. Every cowardish brain will be resetted by force grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Tinubu Mulls The Release Of Igboho To Fight The Wagner Mercenarie by Chinjo2: 8:22am On Aug 05, 2023
I woke up this morning feeling angry about the situation of things in Nigeria. This post alone has got me laughing since I saw it.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Tinubu Mulls The Release Of Igboho To Fight The Wagner Mercenarie by INDOMIE9090(f): 8:59am On Aug 05, 2023
Abufo:

you mean use and dump
Davido,FFK,AYENI are case study
Re: Breaking News! Tinubu Mulls The Release Of Igboho To Fight The Wagner Mercenarie by Typing: 9:21am On Aug 05, 2023
Munamu:
grin grin grin

While Simon Ekpa is holding Easterners by their Balls grin grin grin

Re: Breaking News! Tinubu Mulls The Release Of Igboho To Fight The Wagner Mercenarie by Abufo: 3:20pm On Aug 05, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
you mean use and dump
Davido,FFK,AYENI are case study

absolutely! they have a subconscious desire to mix and mingle with igbo women........to panel beat their strange phenotype!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Can Tinubu Address His Supporters Urgently So No one Commits Suicide? / Convict Shot Dead After Attempting To Escape Prison In Abuja / 'consumption Not Production Is What Nigeria Needs' – Adamu Garba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.