Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Ranking Places Falcons 10th Out Of 16 Teams To Win - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ranking Places Falcons 10th Out Of 16 Teams To Win (181 Views)

16 Teams Likely To Qualify For Ucl Knock-out Stage / Champions League: All 16 Teams Who Have Qualified, Details Of Draw For Last 16 / Mikel, Neymar, Ronaldo & Iniesta Welcome Teams To Russia (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ranking Places Falcons 10th Out Of 16 Teams To Win by Nyceguy92: 2:24am On Aug 05, 2023
The Super Falcons have been placed a distant 10th in the round of 16, the knockout stage of the 2023 Women FIFA World Cup. Japan, Sweden, Netherland, England, etc were ranked top of the bunch.

The ranking considered all aspects of the game. Those who watched the matches, full or highlights, will agree that Japan deserves the top position. They are simply good and deadly with very accurate passes and well directed level shots. You could see the goal coming.

Much as I support my home team, my fear is that the falcons don't bite much.
They are not a high-scoring team yet they waste a lot of chances.

What's the madness about curving the ball in front of the goal posts.
Most annoying is making a cross that goes directly in the goalkeeper's hands instead of dropping it in the “region of death.” This is how to know when a player is using his/her brain instead of the foot.

I pray we win to progress to the next stage. I also pray the team doesn't become complacent if it starts[center][/center][left][/left] with a lead.

(https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/soccer/final-16-teams-in-women-s-world-cup-ranked-by-their-championship-chances/ar-AA1eMs6d?ocid=msedgntphdr&cvid=0988f0915f3848dda9bf03343e2324b2&ei=63)
Re: Ranking Places Falcons 10th Out Of 16 Teams To Win by yinkus6750(m): 4:52am On Aug 05, 2023
10th in ranking isn't bad at this stage they ve reached the knock out level
Playing England is not going to be easy
Will be a miracle if they scale through
Re: Ranking Places Falcons 10th Out Of 16 Teams To Win by Xscape1993(m): 6:10am On Aug 05, 2023
Anything can happen in football....

(1) (Reply)

Lionel Messi's Match-saving Goal For Inter Miami / Ref Boss Apologizes To Robbed Wolves As Man U' Gifted Another Dubious Win VIDEO / Daily Sure 2 Odds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.