Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,195 members, 7,811,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

The Lost Innocence (18+) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Lost Innocence (18+) (5240 Views)

~THE LOST LOVE~ Christian Literature / The Blue Love Story [episode 5 : TAKING HER INNOCENCE] / The Lost Ghost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lost Innocence (18+) by kweensheba: 3:17am On Aug 05, 2023

1 Like

Re: The Lost Innocence (18+) by ThrillPlus: 7:32am On Aug 06, 2023
Following keenly.
Re: The Lost Innocence (18+) by kweensheba: 5:50pm On Aug 06, 2023

1 Like

Re: The Lost Innocence (18+) by Desire4life: 9:09am On Aug 08, 2023
Following.
Re: The Lost Innocence (18+) by kweensheba: 1:27am On Aug 09, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lost Innocence (18+) by Awesome05: 11:30am On Aug 11, 2023
Carrying on.
Re: The Lost Innocence (18+) by kweensheba: 8:21am On Aug 12, 2023
Re: The Lost Innocence (18+) by Saturn101: 12:38pm On Aug 13, 2023
Cool.
Re: The Lost Innocence (18+) by kweensheba: 3:43pm On Aug 14, 2023
Re: The Lost Innocence (18+) by Awesome05: 5:41pm On Aug 16, 2023
Nice 👍
Re: The Lost Innocence (18+) by kweensheba: 12:50am On Aug 18, 2023

2 Likes

Re: The Lost Innocence (18+) by BigBasher: 10:18am On Aug 19, 2023
Interesting.
Re: The Lost Innocence (18+) by ThrillPlus: 7:39pm On Aug 22, 2023
Re: The Lost Innocence (18+) by kweensheba: 3:53pm On Aug 24, 2023

1 Like

Re: The Lost Innocence (18+) by Ultimaximum: 7:25am On Aug 27, 2023
Nice work.
Re: The Lost Innocence (18+) by BigBasher: 7:49pm On Aug 29, 2023
😔
Re: The Lost Innocence (18+) by kweensheba: 12:17pm On Aug 31, 2023
Re: The Lost Innocence (18+) by Ultimaximum: 1:29pm On Sep 02, 2023
👏
Re: The Lost Innocence (18+) by kweensheba: 12:48pm On Sep 03, 2023

1 Like

Re: The Lost Innocence (18+) by BigBasher: 11:56am On Sep 04, 2023
Nice update.
Re: The Lost Innocence (18+) by Saturn101: 9:38am On Sep 07, 2023
Go on.
Re: The Lost Innocence (18+) by kweensheba: 7:39am On Sep 10, 2023
kweensheba:

“I have some condoms in the draw…,” I started to say.

“No, Dad said a real man pumps his wad in unprotected.”

“Look, I’m not on the pill,” I replied in a low voice.

“Dad said I could cum in your pussy,” he said and took a step closer.

He reached out and grabbed my tits and squeezed them hard through my top. He tried to push his tongue into my mouth. He wasn’t very tall, only about 2 inches taller than me and I could feel his hard cock pressing against my stomach. He continued to mash my tits with one hand and then tried to push a finger into my pussy through my tight shorts.

“Not so hard,” I said.

“Sorry,” he replied. “What do I do?”

“Lie on the bed,” I said and he lay down on his back

I peeled my top off and dropped it to the floor.

“You’ve got great tits,” he said to me, a big grin on his face.

I did not reply. I pushed my shorts down around my ankles and stepped out of them. I looked into his face as I climbed onto the bed and straddled him. He looked like a little boy who was about to get everything he would ever dreamt about - a beautiful naked girl riding his cock. He would probably wanked off a thousand times thinking about this very scene.

I reached out and pulled the box of condoms from the draw next to the bed.

He grabbed my hand. “I said I want to cum in you,” he said.

“Ok,” I replied.

I took his hard cock in my hand and slowly lowered my hips until the tip pressed against my pussy. I wasn’t very wet, but his dick was kind of thin and it pushed easily past my outer labia. I took a deep breath and lowered myself onto his dick until it was all the way inside my tight pussy.

The Lost Innocence: https://store.okadabooks.com/book/about/the-lost-innocence/53185

2 Likes

Re: The Lost Innocence (18+) by BigBasher: 11:55am On Sep 12, 2023
Nice update.
Re: The Lost Innocence (18+) by Awesome05: 7:38am On Sep 15, 2023
Ride on.
Re: The Lost Innocence (18+) by kweensheba: 11:51am On Sep 16, 2023
He continued to mash my tits with one hand and then tried to push a finger into my pussy through my tight shorts.

“Not so hard,” I said.

“Sorry,” he replied. “What do I do?”

“Lie on the bed,” I said and he lay down on his back

I peeled my top off and dropped it to the floor.

“You’ve got great tits,” he said to me, a big grin on his face.

I did not reply. I pushed my shorts down around my ankles and stepped out of them. I looked into his face as I climbed onto the bed and straddled him. He looked like a little boy who was about to get everything he would ever dreamt about - a beautiful naked girl riding his cock. He would probably wanked off a thousand times thinking about this very scene.

I reached out and pulled the box of condoms from the draw next to the bed.

He grabbed my hand. “I said I want to cum in you,” he said.

“Ok,” I replied.

I took his hard cock in my hand and slowly lowered my hips until the tip pressed against my pussy. I wasn’t very wet, but his dick was kind of thin and it pushed easily past my outer labia. I took a deep breath and lowered myself onto his dick until it was all the way inside my tight pussy.

He gasped as my pussy clamped around his dick. “That feels really nice. Your cunt is so tight,” he said.

I slowly started riding his cock, bring my pussy lips almost to the tip and drive myself back down onto his cock. My pussy was getting wetter and I slid up and down on his cock without too much effort.

“Bleep me you little slut,” he shouted out and grabbed my tits.

I stopped. “What did you say.”

“Get on your back LovePeddler,” he said and pushed me off his dick.

I fell back onto my back thinking that the little fucker was just like his father, which made me feel like a piece of meat. He mounted me and stuck his tongue in my mouth before I could say anything. I could feel his hard on pushing against the side of my leg, and then against my stomach. I reached down and directed is dick into my now wet pussy.

“Ahhhhh,” he moaned as he pushed his dick all the way inside me. He pulled it back out and rammed it back in hard and then he did it again, and again, pounding my pussy hard.

“Yes, yes, yes,” he cried each time he pushed it in.

I was breathing heavily now. It actually felt ok, having this little 16 year old Bleep my like this. His body pressed on top of mine. I closed my eyes and started to imagine I was being bleeped by this guy at university that I had had a crush on all year. I had to bite my lip so as not to scream out his name each time he grunted. I reached up and grabbed hold of the bedpost above my head with both hands and hung on as he started to Bleep me harder.

“Take that bitch,” he shouted. “I’m going to fill your pussy with my cum.”

He grabbed hold of my chin with one hand and turned my face towards. “Open your eyes slut. I want to look into your eyes when I cum.”

I opened my eyes and remembered where I was, remembered who was ramming his little dick inside me.

1 Like

Re: The Lost Innocence (18+) by YoungTobi(m): 6:16am On Sep 17, 2023
Kwantinue please
Re: The Lost Innocence (18+) by ThrillPlus: 11:16am On Sep 20, 2023
Go on.
Re: The Lost Innocence (18+) by kweensheba: 2:16pm On Sep 26, 2023
kweensheba:

I opened my eyes and remembered where I was, remembered who was ramming his little dick inside me.

Im going to cum, he cried out and then I felt it. His cum squirting into me as he stared into my eyes.

His body tensed until he finished cuming and then he relaxed, collapsing his whole weight on top of my body, his dick still buried inside me. He started to pull it out and when it was finally over he rolled over onto his back next to me. I could feel cum rolling down my pussy lips and down towards my arse whole.

My Dad was right. You really are a little slut arent you?

I did not answer, I just turned my head and saw him wanking himself back to a hard on. I thought it was all over, but I realised that just like Dad he was going to get his moneys worth.

I started to sit up, but he grabbed the back of my head, forcing my head down towards his dick.

Stop it, I said.

He carried on pushing my head down, just suck it will you, he moaned. Dad said you could suck cock a lot.

I dont know what his Dad had been telling him. I hadnt actually willing sucked his Dad off. His Dad had orally raped me, deposited his cum into my mouth and forced me to swallow it.

I took the boys cock in my mouth and played my tongue around the tip. The taste of his cum and my pussy juice mixing in my mouth. He pushed his dick up into my mouth, putting a hand on top of my head to hold it in place. The tip of his dick hitting the back of my throat with each thrust of his hips.

Make me cum in your mouth, he said.

I wrapped my hand around the base of his cock and stared to self-service him as fast as I could whilst rolling my tongue around the tip.

Tell me when youre going to cum, I said.

Ok, he replied.

He was breathing hard and then he grabbed my head with both hands and without warning me he unleashed a torrent of cum into my waiting mouth. The first two spurts hit the back of my throat and I was force to swallow it. The rest I managed to catch in my mouth. When he eventually let me go, I jumped up and spat his cum into the bin by the side of the bed.

He just lay there, his eyes closed so I went to take a shower asking myself how much longer I could do this. Next month, they would both want to Bleep me again. I stood under the shower for twenty minutes waiting for the door to slam shut as he left and I wondered why it was taking so long for him to get dressed. Then I heard him behind me climbing into the bath and he stepped up behind me.

What are you doing? I demanded.

He pressed his cock against my back. I couldnt believe it was hard again. He would already cum twice.

I want to Bleep you again my little cumpot, he replied.

Dont you think youve had enough, I moaned.

He giggled. Youre a slut that likes cum and I have balls filled with it.

He pushed my head forward and I realised he wanted to Bleep me from behind. At least I did not have to see his spotty face I thought as I arched my back.

I felt the tip of his dick press against my arse hole and I stood up fast.

I dont do it in the arse.

Come on. I want to butt Bleep you.

No, I said loudly. You can Bleep me in the pussy or not at all.

Ok.

I arched my back again and took a breath as he penetrated my pussy once more. I closed my eyes and went back into my fantasy. The image of my university guy fucking my like a dog got me hotter than I had been before and I had my first orgasm. My legs trembled at the thought of him doing me.

Youre having an orgasm you slut, the boy said breaking my fantasy.

Just hurry up and cum, I replied.

The Lost Innocence: https://store.okadabooks.com/book/about/the-lost-innocence/53185

1 Like

Re: The Lost Innocence (18+) by Awesome05: 12:15pm On Sep 28, 2023
Nice.
Re: The Lost Innocence (18+) by kweensheba: 1:13pm On Oct 02, 2023
“You’re having an orgasm you slut,” the boy said breaking my fantasy.

“Just hurry up and cum,” I replied.

He quickened his pace and pushed the water nozzle away from us. I wondered why for about a second and he whipped his dick out of me and sprayed cum all over my bum and back before massaging it into my butt cheeks. He picked up a wad of cum on his fingers and pushed them into my arse.

I stood up straight and turned around to see him climbing out of the shower.

“I said I would get my cum in that slutty arse,” he called.

“Bastard,” I mumbled and started to wash the cum of my body.

The door slammed a few minutes later and after I finished my shower I called my friend. She still offered to fix me up with one of her brokers, but I still wasn’t ready to do that. It meant making a commitment to Bleep some guy on a weekly basis. At least for now, it was two guy at the beginning of each month. So for now I decided to stay.

I carried on going to Uni. The next two months went passed and at the beginning of each month the Old Fat Bastard would come by and Bleep me, normally doggy style over the kitchen table of kitchen sink and then the next day his son would come by to collect his part of the rent. My grades started to fall because I spent so much time trying to find a job.

It was the end of the month again and again it had been a difficult month for me. I hadn’t found a job, and because of the stress I would fallen even further behind with University work.
I knew The Fat Bastard would be around today to collect his rent and I wasn’t sure what to expect. I hadn’t got the money, so I was sure he would want to Bleep me again, but I did not know what else he might want. The first time he came, he would just Bleep me himself, but the second time he would give me to his son as well. This would be the third time and I suspected that both he and his son would want to Bleep me again, but I did not know if that would be enough to cover the rent for the month.

I was lying on my bed reading a book for Uni when I heard the key in the door. I wondered which one it was. It made little difference which one took there turn first.

I saw the son step around the corner and lean against the door frame. He had a big grin on his face. He was still wearing a white shell suit which was not very attractive, but he had a few less spots on his face and was slim and young and better looking than his Father.

“I guess you came for the rent,” I mumbled and sat up on the edge of the bed. “Is your Dad coming later?”

“No. Dad’s not coming. He said we could Bleep it out of you this month.”

At first I wasn’t sure that I had heard right. “What do you mean we?” I demanded.

He stepped into the room and then two move boys stepped around the corner and followed him in. One of them was short, about the same height as me, 5’5 but he must have weighed 200lbs. The other was taller, slimmer but no better looking.

“No fucking way,” I mumbled as if I had any real choice.

“This is Robbie,” he pointed to the fat one, “and this in Karl. They’re both virgins.”

Robbie hit him on the shoulder. “Don’t tell her that Jamie.”

Now I knew what his name was. Jamie; what a little puff in his backward baseball cap.

1 Like

Re: The Lost Innocence (18+) by Caleb15(m): 10:18pm On Oct 02, 2023
Still following...

1 Like

Re: The Lost Innocence (18+) by Saturn101: 3:27pm On Oct 07, 2023
Nice one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Spent The Ramadan Holiday – Reflection. / In Biafra Africa Died By Emefiena Ezeani - PDF Download / R.I.P. Dr. Ozodi Thomas Osuji - An Elegy.y

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.