Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

If I Were Tinubu (on Niger Republic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Were Tinubu (on Niger Republic) (221 Views)

If I Were Tinubu Those Calling For Coup Would’ve Joined Kanu In DSS Cell- Omokri / If I Were Tinubu, I Would Zone Senate Presidency To The North West - Obinoscopy / A Lady Tattooed Bola Tinubu On Her Back (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If I Were Tinubu (on Niger Republic) by udede(m): 4:06am On Aug 05, 2023
If i were Tinubu, i will ignore the calls for the reinstatement of the over thrown government of Niger. We have much to contend with here in Nigeria.

But

I will disconnect them from the national grid sharply sharply.
I will close all the boarders against them.

I will stop all the help projects Nigeria is sponsoring there.

I will not only stop the rail projects started by PMB, I Will even escavate the already laid rails .

I just hate not nonsense..

How could you call our own Bola T "Ebola" and expect to have peace ?
Re: If I Were Tinubu (on Niger Republic) by thisisit: 7:28am On Aug 05, 2023
Will you remove the gas pipeline carrying gas from Niger Delta through Niger Republic to Europe?

The gas pipeline is the root cause of the coup. Russia doesn't want it. Western Europe need it.. Niger and Nigeria are pawns in the gas pipeline chess game.
Re: If I Were Tinubu (on Niger Republic) by udede(m): 8:59am On Aug 05, 2023
thisisit:
Will you remove the gas pipeline carrying gas from Niger Delta through Niger Republic to Europe?

The gas pipeline is the root cause of the coup. Russia doesn't want it. Western Europe need it.. Niger and Nigeria are pawns in the gas pipeline chess game.

hmmmm you may be right but even that could be put on hold

(1) (Reply)

Asaba Amaka / Atiku Has Filed Case Against Tinubu In US– Aide / 2024 Igbere Cultural Festival To Hold January 2nd, 3rd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.