Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,556 members, 7,865,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:33 PM

Wahala For Tinubu! Watch As People Of Niger Rep, Protest, Rain Causes On Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wahala For Tinubu! Watch As People Of Niger Rep, Protest, Rain Causes On Tinubu (242 Views)

Tinubu Opens Land, Air Borders With Niger Rep, Lifts Other Sanctions / President Tinubu Watch & Celebrates Super Eagles Win Against Cameroon (Video) / Ajimobi's Burial: No Social Distancing As People Struggle To Get Food (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wahala For Tinubu! Watch As People Of Niger Rep, Protest, Rain Causes On Tinubu by Ugmedia: 5:56am On Aug 05, 2023
Re: Wahala For Tinubu! Watch As People Of Niger Rep, Protest, Rain Causes On Tinubu by JealousCobra(m): 6:23am On Aug 05, 2023
Sane country with sane citizens.

Only if we had this set of Fulani/Hausa version of people in this country. Agbado Ebola man disgraced himself on a full time. Obasanjo will be glad, the true Omolabi of Yoruba land 🤠

Manhood yakibu you think you can deceive the world. Now, you don wash your stinking worn out panties at the public glare.

1 Like

Re: Wahala For Tinubu! Watch As People Of Niger Rep, Protest, Rain Causes On Tinubu by helinues: 6:40am On Aug 05, 2023
Mynd44
Seun
Oam4j
Mukina
Dominique

This op is known to be creating misleading headline with different content which is against rule 8
Re: Wahala For Tinubu! Watch As People Of Niger Rep, Protest, Rain Causes On Tinubu by Ugmedia: 6:53am On Aug 05, 2023
helinues:
Mynd44
Seun
Oam4j
Mukina
Dominique

This op is known to be creating misleading headline with different content which is against rule 8

What do you mean? Dose in that video protesting are they not the people of Niger? Is it not Tinubu that is on dose banners they're carrying? Tell me what's different in between the video and the caption of the video? Or lemme assume probably you didn't watch the video, Just because Tinubu's name is being mentioned your already ranting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wahala For Tinubu! Watch As People Of Niger Rep, Protest, Rain Causes On Tinubu by insidelife22(m): 7:16am On Aug 05, 2023
Ugmedia:

What do you mean? Dose in that video protesting are they not the people of Niger? Is it not Tinubu that is on dose banners they're carrying? Tell me what's different in between the video and the caption of the video? Or lemme assume probably you didn't watch the video, Just because Tinubu's name is being mentioned your already ranting
na Tinubu doggie na, what else do you expect.

1 Like

Re: Wahala For Tinubu! Watch As People Of Niger Rep, Protest, Rain Causes On Tinubu by thisisit: 7:18am On Aug 05, 2023
I dey shame.. hiding my face hear!

From emilokan .. to Ebola.

Grace to grass!!

(1) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo And MC Oluomo ;the Combo That Puts Fear In Niger republic Hearts / 2023 Poll: We’ve Learned Lessons — Yakubu / Fuel Hike: So Nature/tinubu Has Decided I Should Be Jobless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.