Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,051 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

My Npower Neighbor Just Died Because Of The Thief Sadiya Farouk Umar - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Npower Neighbor Just Died Because Of The Thief Sadiya Farouk Umar (2161 Views)

My Npower Portal Is Displaying This / Five Million Applied For N-power Batch C - Sadiya Umar Farouq, Minister / Sadiya Umar Farouq: N-Power Volunteers Will Get Their Stipends Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Npower Neighbor Just Died Because Of The Thief Sadiya Farouk Umar by ThankUUJesus: 6:29am On Aug 05, 2023
Sadiya Farouk Umar has finally killed my friend. I have been feeding this guy for long because they have not paid his Npower salary for more than 9 months. He lives from menial jobs. I travelled to Lagos last week for a hustle. Just got a call at night that my Npower friend has committed suicide. Probably no one could give him food the way I do give him food and he is a guy that doesn't like begging too much.

The news really shocked me and so sad now. Since this woman came in and became incharge of Npower salary, their salary does not come monthly the way Osinbajo was paying them every month. These Npower people are really suffering. I will urge them to forget about Npower and look for other job. If Tinubu is serious about fighting corruption, this woman should have been the first to have been sacked before cbn governor.

1 Like

Re: My Npower Neighbor Just Died Because Of The Thief Sadiya Farouk Umar by UnfairLife7(m): 6:36am On Aug 05, 2023
Wahala
Re: My Npower Neighbor Just Died Because Of The Thief Sadiya Farouk Umar by Pierocash(m): 7:03am On Aug 05, 2023
Why will an able bodied being be living on Npower as a means of livelihood, no be juju be that?

13 Likes

Re: My Npower Neighbor Just Died Because Of The Thief Sadiya Farouk Umar by insidelife22(m): 7:13am On Aug 05, 2023
PoliciaNLand:
most of them did to spite igbos forgetting that Igbo man can never go hungry no matter the economy.
people wey survive 3 years war and starvation including 20 pounds.
Nwannem Igbo Siri Ike.
Chukwu gozie gi oh.

9 Likes

Re: My Npower Neighbor Just Died Because Of The Thief Sadiya Farouk Umar by ThankUUJesus: 7:21am On Aug 05, 2023
PoliciaNLand:
I can bet my police badge that he voted Apc to teach igbos lessons
he did not vote for APC. The guy is intelligent

5 Likes

Re: My Npower Neighbor Just Died Because Of The Thief Sadiya Farouk Umar by PoliciaNLand: 8:14am On Aug 05, 2023
ThankUUJesus:
he did not vote for APC. The guy is intelligent
my condolences then

5 Likes

Re: My Npower Neighbor Just Died Because Of The Thief Sadiya Farouk Umar by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:34am On Aug 05, 2023
ThankUUJesus:
Sadiya Farouk Umar has finally killed my friend. I have been feeding this guy for long because they have not paid his Npower salary for more than 9 months. He lives from menial jobs. I travelled to Lagos last week for a hustle. Just got a call at night that my Npower friend has committed suicide. Probably no one could give him food the way I do give him food and he is a guy that doesn't like begging too much.

The news really shocked me and so sad now. Since this woman came in and became incharge of Npower salary, their salary does not come monthly the way Osinbajo was paying them every month. These Npower people are really suffering. I will urge them to forget about Npower and look for other job. If Tinubu is serious about fighting corruption, this woman should have been the first to have been sacked before cbn governor.

You see during the elections, I really laughed at people who don't understand a dint of Osinbajo's commitment to the welfare of Nigerians at different levels. But we will all come to learn that that man was a different breed.

All the projects Npower, Market moni, Trader moni, Farmers moni etc were tailored towards the lower class, which will eventually improve their standard of living...

There were also other projects to benefit the lower middle class like SME clinic, ease CAC registration etc ...

Not until the cabals influenced the removal of all these projects from the office of the vice president, it never failed!

Yemi Osinbajo was a blessing to Nigeria that came in the wrong administration!

10 Likes

Re: My Npower Neighbor Just Died Because Of The Thief Sadiya Farouk Umar by SocialJustice: 9:41am On Aug 05, 2023
ThankUUJesus:

Your friend was going to commit suicide at one point or the other. He is not the only npower person being owed. He is entirely responsible for ending his life and I wish him the best in the afterlife.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Npower Neighbor Just Died Because Of The Thief Sadiya Farouk Umar by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:59am On Aug 05, 2023
SocialJustice:
Your friend was going to commit suicide at one point or the other. He is not the only npower person being owed. He is entirely responsible for ending his life and I wish him the best in the afterlife.

You can't for sure make that assertion, how on earth will a government not pay stipend to a volunteer they posted to go and teach for nine months is unimaginable. Crises situation can turn a sane man into an unthinkable situation.

Just as the OP said , his late friend isn't someone who likes disturbing others for bailout funds, some persons will rather die than go and beg another for handout.

People do the wrong things in this country to an extent it becomes a reality and you are now expected to cope and smile inside hardship for nine months just like others are coping too, this is ridiculous assertion.

6 Likes

Re: My Npower Neighbor Just Died Because Of The Thief Sadiya Farouk Umar by telkevog(m): 10:11am On Aug 05, 2023
Na him want die! The death hungry am well well.
Re: My Npower Neighbor Just Died Because Of The Thief Sadiya Farouk Umar by ThankUUJesus: 10:21am On Aug 05, 2023
I wrote about this woman on July 9th as seen on this link https://www.nairaland.com/7758361/why-tinubu-not-arrested-suspended

The pain my friend was going through plus the money I always spend trying to feed him and one other guy, made my devasted and wrote about this woman. Now the guy has died because of Npower pending salary.
Re: My Npower Neighbor Just Died Because Of The Thief Sadiya Farouk Umar by obumsway(m): 10:46am On Aug 05, 2023
So no school to teach, nothing else to get hands doing ...... is he sick abeg how can an able bodied man rely on NPower ? I belive at a point he will go that route
Re: My Npower Neighbor Just Died Because Of The Thief Sadiya Farouk Umar by Thomasankara(m): 10:54am On Aug 05, 2023
[/color]she's not part of this government[color=#770077]
ThankUUJesus:

Re: My Npower Neighbor Just Died Because Of The Thief Sadiya Farouk Umar by Starboytwo(m): 11:22am On Aug 05, 2023
PoliciaNLand:
wont you guys just rest.

Move on.

Obi will never be president. He don go. That one otilor

3 Likes

Re: My Npower Neighbor Just Died Because Of The Thief Sadiya Farouk Umar by PureFace1(m): 11:47am On Aug 05, 2023
PoliciaNLand:

You Igbo should keep it up like everything revolve around you.:

You think if it was Peter Obi that became the president he can just change everything with a wave of his hand like a magician ?

what did peter Obi achieved in Anambra ? today Anambra people are unknown gunmen and still running to other region for business opportunities and survival, he only brought one brewery factory to Anambra through out his tenure.

When he governed Anambra he owed doctor for almost a year and he also increased school fees, you guys think Nigeria is that easy to govern.

Don't worry when it is time for next election i hope you guys can keep this energy, south East votes should be alone to make Peter Obi president.

3 Likes

Re: My Npower Neighbor Just Died Because Of The Thief Sadiya Farouk Umar by nnamdi640: 11:59am On Aug 05, 2023
How will one rely on N-power is what I don't understand. That thing is one of the greatest corruption during Buhari's regime, recruite few and scam many.
Re: My Npower Neighbor Just Died Because Of The Thief Sadiya Farouk Umar by Acidosis(m): 12:55pm On Aug 05, 2023
You are a liar. Sadiya paid NPower participants even after the one-year programme ended. Keep in mind that more than 80% of the people on the NPower payroll did not do any work. NPower was a rare privilege for many participants to earn a token, not a civil service job. Your friend's passing was a result of life's challenges, not NPower.

1 Like

Re: My Npower Neighbor Just Died Because Of The Thief Sadiya Farouk Umar by egopersonified(f): 3:15pm On Aug 05, 2023
Please if you are hungry in tinubu's Nigeria, look for a canteen or restaurant and submit yourself there. Even if they say no vacancy. Just start washing plates and pots. You are guaranteed two square meals a day and your pay. Some will even allow you sleep in the restaurant. If you claim to be hungry and you have never done a job that you go and hide when you see your friends, then you are not hungry. As long as you are healthy, hunger should not be a problem.
Re: My Npower Neighbor Just Died Because Of The Thief Sadiya Farouk Umar by Ikpunnegi01: 9:25pm On Aug 05, 2023
Dem belle full but them ah still hungry! One gone! I will teach #gbos a lesson crew.. One down!
Re: My Npower Neighbor Just Died Because Of The Thief Sadiya Farouk Umar by Esama: 12:38am On Aug 06, 2023
What's Npower?
Re: My Npower Neighbor Just Died Because Of The Thief Sadiya Farouk Umar by Comradewitney(f): 1:08am On Aug 06, 2023
May his soul rest in peace, that woman is inhuman ha ba.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Npower Neighbor Just Died Because Of The Thief Sadiya Farouk Umar by Innomama7(m): 4:39am On Aug 06, 2023
Acidosis:

You are a liar. Sadiya paid NPower participants even after the one-year programme ended. Keep in mind that more than 80% of the people on the NPower payroll did not do any work. NPower was a rare privilege for many participants to earn a token, not a civil service job. Your friend's passing was a result of life's challenges, not NPower. Don't talk what you don't know about, I am batch B Npower agro sadiya don't paid me my 5 months stipend tin today. I have move on chill!!!

Re: My Npower Neighbor Just Died Because Of The Thief Sadiya Farouk Umar by eleniyan2020: 6:53am On Aug 06, 2023
Ikpunnegi01:
Dem belle full but them ah still hungry! One gone! I will teach #gbos a lesson crew.. One down!
this set of people are just too foolish...so everybody must vote peter that did nothing for Anambra!
Re: My Npower Neighbor Just Died Because Of The Thief Sadiya Farouk Umar by Ikpunnegi01: 11:51am On Aug 06, 2023
eleniyan2020:
this set of people are just too foolish...so everybody must vote peter that did nothing for Anambra!
W#rey no dey quote me if you dey talk about Peter Obi! No quote me abeg!

Re: My Npower Neighbor Just Died Because Of The Thief Sadiya Farouk Umar by iSense247: 4:41pm On Aug 06, 2023
This is one of the many untold stories of Npower beneficiaries under Sadiya. This country is unfair to the poor.

Cc mukina2, uboma, davide470
Re: My Npower Neighbor Just Died Because Of The Thief Sadiya Farouk Umar by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 07, 2023
Pierocash:
Why will an able bodied being be living on Npower as a means of livelihood, no be juju be that?
Is it easy to find a job?Even working as labourer in building site doesn't come easy.
Re: My Npower Neighbor Just Died Because Of The Thief Sadiya Farouk Umar by abba190: 12:47am On Aug 07, 2023
ThankUUJesus:

ur guy was a mumu guy.how did he lived before he get the npower?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

It / Telecom Training: Abuja – Kano (basic Transmission Prerequisites) / Info On Accord Mortgage Bank Recruitment / Locum Pharmacist Needed - - Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.