Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Chad Rejects Niger Coup Intervention - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chad Rejects Niger Coup Intervention (4322 Views)

Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger / Niger Coup: Buhari Expresses Shock, Urges Tinubu To Resolve Crisis / Senate Rejects Niger Delta Ministry’s Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chad Rejects Niger Coup Intervention by proxillin(m): 6:48am On Aug 05, 2023
Chad will not intervene in a coup in neighbouring Niger, the country's defence minister Daoud Yaya Brahim has said.

He made his remarks on state television on Friday, just as West Africa's regional bloc, ECOWAS, said it has devised a possible plan to reinstate ousted President Mohamed Bazoum.

Nigeria should learn from this. This is exactly how all Neighboring countries stayed out of Nigeria matter when the election was rigged.

Tinubu should stay out of Niger republic matter. There is no difference between election hijack and coup detat. They are both coup.

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chad Rejects Niger Coup Intervention by Guyman01: 6:49am On Aug 05, 2023
Everyone in Africa is abandoning Tinubu, he should send all the Ronu on Nairaland to go and fight for him since northerners and Igbos don comot hand for the matter

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chad Rejects Niger Coup Intervention by Modsarefools(f): 6:51am On Aug 05, 2023
Nawa ..
nigeria is now a laughing stock

12 Likes

Re: Chad Rejects Niger Coup Intervention by AllenSpencer: 6:53am On Aug 05, 2023
No democratic nation will support a coup!

Russia and China are dictatorship nations and why they will always support such move.

Africa will NEVER return to dictatorship! History taught us a big lesson!

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chad Rejects Niger Coup Intervention by Rolings: 6:54am On Aug 05, 2023
The Op ended with LIES....the thread deserve to be taken down

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chad Rejects Niger Coup Intervention by hotwax: 6:59am On Aug 05, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Russia and China are dictatorship nations and why they will always support such move.

democracy can't work everywhere. It depends on the people. Democracy is being practices as militocracy in Nigeria. Its not working for us

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chad Rejects Niger Coup Intervention by hotwax: 7:00am On Aug 05, 2023
Rolings:
The Op ended with LIES....the thread deserve to be taken down

point out the lie oga

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chad Rejects Niger Coup Intervention by AllenSpencer: 7:01am On Aug 05, 2023
hotwax:

democracy can't work everywhere. It depends on the people. Democracy is being practices as militocracy in Nigeria. Its not working for us

Let me get you right! Are you saying Africa returns to military?

Make your point clear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chad Rejects Niger Coup Intervention by Rolings: 7:03am On Aug 05, 2023
hotwax:

point out the lie oga

Don't owe you any explanation Oga
If you feel so strongly about what I wrote then you can go and hang yourself.

Nairaland says no to Rubbish posts

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chad Rejects Niger Coup Intervention by Ogene001: 7:05am On Aug 05, 2023
Tinubu should send MC Oluomo and Asari Dokubo to Niger to "deal with Igbos"

8 Likes

Re: Chad Rejects Niger Coup Intervention by hotwax: 7:05am On Aug 05, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Make your point clear.

Those african countries with military government are now stable and progressing. Bukinafaso, Mali, Abidjan and others have created economy zone thats working for them. They have bypassed US economy embago. They are trading with more than 10 non-western countries...Algeria, Egypt, China, Russia, South Americans and more.

IF its working for them, then we can go back to military...

Its obvious democracy is setting us back...ITS NOT WORKING

11 Likes

Re: Chad Rejects Niger Coup Intervention by Fugazy2023: 7:05am On Aug 05, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Make your point clear.

Bro, don't just mind those delusional clowns. They don't know anything. Most of them would have either been send to prison or killed by firing squad if we are in a military regime with the way they open there mouth everyday to insult the president

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chad Rejects Niger Coup Intervention by hotwax: 7:07am On Aug 05, 2023
Rolings:

Don't owe you any explanation Oga
If you feel so strongly about what I wrote then you can go and hang yourself.

Nairaland says no to Rubbish posts

OK its just your usual early morning werey tautrum throwing.

We don see you, oya back to your cage.

7 Likes

Re: Chad Rejects Niger Coup Intervention by Ogene001: 7:10am On Aug 05, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Make your point clear.
Any country that thinks it works better for them should be allowed

4 Likes

Re: Chad Rejects Niger Coup Intervention by kokorokoman: 7:12am On Aug 05, 2023
hotwax:

Those african countries with military government are now stable and progressing. Bukinafaso, Mali, Abidjan and others have created economy zone thats working for them. They have bypassed US economy embago. They are trading with more than 10 non-western countries...Algeria, Egypt, China, Russia, South Americans and more.

liar, is ivory coast under a military rule? Is it Mali that militants has taken over 50 percent of its territory since military takeover? Must you people lie to prove a point?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chad Rejects Niger Coup Intervention by hotwax: 7:12am On Aug 05, 2023
Fugazy2023:

Bro, don't just mind those delusional clowns. They don't know anything. Most of them would have either been send to prison or killed by firing squad if we are in a military regime with the way they open there mouth everyday to insult the president

I was old enough under wicked abacha and babangida.

Our quality of life was superb. I still remember the life we lived then. I thought democracy is to make us enjoy more. But NO, we get poorer and more oppressed than the military era.

These dictators only go after whoever fight them. They don't attack random people as you people painted them. If you don't critisize them, they have nothing on you.

But wait a minute...

Can you criticize a democratic president in Nigeria and DSS police and army will not knock and jail you?
Not much difference from your "send to prison"

1 Like

Re: Chad Rejects Niger Coup Intervention by orohbirodeysmel: 7:13am On Aug 05, 2023
AllenSpencer:

You way dey under democracy, you dey chop belle full, you get roads, you get health care, you get electricity. You dey democracy but na dictatorship nations dey give you loans...
Go to Dubai, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia etc, you think you are in heaven, no be one man dey rule them. The best country in Africa was Gaddafi's Libya...they were the envy of the world. Oga if one man go rule Nigeria, and turn it to Dubai...make that one man come rule abeg

Democracy, quota system, our turn...our turn should be 2039, our turn should be 3045...don slow down the progress of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Chad Rejects Niger Coup Intervention by a4cube: 7:14am On Aug 05, 2023
AllenSpencer:

West supported the Ukraine coup of 2014. How about that?

1 Like

Re: Chad Rejects Niger Coup Intervention by hotwax: 7:16am On Aug 05, 2023
kokorokoman:
liar, is ivory coast under a military rule? Is it Mali that militants has taken over 50 percent of its territory since military takeover? Must you people lie to prove a point?

Oops let me update the list. I admit my mistake.

Mali, Chad, Guinea, Burkina Faso, Sudan.

However mistaking to add abidjan does not make my claim a lie. Mistake is mistake, lie is lie...the premise is still true bar the wrong data

2 Likes

Re: Chad Rejects Niger Coup Intervention by orohbirodeysmel: 7:16am On Aug 05, 2023
kokorokoman:

You dey Nigeria come see how militants take over 50% of Mali...🤣🤣🤣

Una go just burst out from nowhere carry keyboard dey type nonesense

2 Likes

Re: Chad Rejects Niger Coup Intervention by raskymonojendor: 7:20am On Aug 05, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Even Russia has said it's not supporting the coup and wants democracy restored. Putin himself almost got toppled by Wagner military contractors.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chad Rejects Niger Coup Intervention by MXrep: 7:21am On Aug 05, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Are you doing better than China and Russia? Who made you the mouth piece of Africa? Everybody has the right to practice what favors them

2 Likes

Re: Chad Rejects Niger Coup Intervention by Justiceleague1: 7:24am On Aug 05, 2023
Fugazy2023 going by your own assertion,the likes of tinubu, lai Mohammed and the rest of you would've be dispatched long ago over how you all insulted and the vituperation you heaped on GEJ...but of course an ozuor doesn't remember the past grin:

Re: Chad Rejects Niger Coup Intervention by MXrep: 7:25am On Aug 05, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Even Russia has said it's not supporting the coup and wants democracy restored. Putin himself almost got toppled by Wagner military contractors.
Russia oppose military action proposed by ECOWAS. Try to understand the News. They won't send troops but they will send weapons

2 Likes

Re: Chad Rejects Niger Coup Intervention by raskymonojendor: 7:25am On Aug 05, 2023
hotwax:

Abidjan, CIV is a close ally of France. Or maybe there is something I am missing.

I traveled to Europe 2 weeks ago and the virgin Atlantic plane had to divert from flying over Sudan. Not sure things are alright there

Mali is also not doing well. The military junta in Mali are already sending people to prison for voicing their opinion. Martial law at work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chad Rejects Niger Coup Intervention by raskymonojendor: 7:28am On Aug 05, 2023
MXrep:

Russia oppose military action proposed by ECOWAS. Try to understand the News. They won't send troops but they will send weapons
And someone told you that I did not read the full article. Russia would not get involved, Russia would not sell or give the coupist weapons, and Russia does not support the coupists in Niger.

Wagner. Yes.
Russia: No.

Russia won't sacrifice it's relationship with African Union and other bigger African countries over rogue military junta in Niger Republic.

Russia said the coup is an AnTi Constitutional act, and it is necessary to RESTORE the constitutional order in Niger

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chad Rejects Niger Coup Intervention by kokorokoman: 7:29am On Aug 05, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:

You dey Nigeria come see how militants take over 50% of Mali...🤣🤣🤣

Una go just burst out from nowhere carry keyboard dey type nonesense
I know your type, merchant of bad news.
For your info, I have lived in the same Mali and done business there.
God forbid i stoop to your level this morning.

1 Like

Re: Chad Rejects Niger Coup Intervention by nnamdi640: 7:31am On Aug 05, 2023
AllenSpencer:

You can say so, democracy haven't been good to us either, it encourages corruption and it is expensive to handle, imagine 200 plus senators, 400plus honourables, 700plus state honourables and the rest collecting from government fund, how much will now be left for project or other budgets. If you calculate the amount spent on the above I mentioned including the looted fund during Obj first tenure you will see that it is more than the money that greedy man called Abacha looted.

1 Like

Re: Chad Rejects Niger Coup Intervention by AfonjaScud: 7:32am On Aug 05, 2023
proxillin:
Chad will not intervene in a coup in neighbouring Niger, the country's defence minister Daoud Yaya Brahim has said.

He made his remarks on state television on Friday, just as West Africa's regional bloc, ECOWAS, said it has devised a possible plan to reinstate ousted President Mohamed Bazoum.

Nigeria should learn from this. This is exactly how all Neighboring countries stayed out of Nigeria matter when the election was rigged.

Tinubu should stay out of Niger republic matter. There is no difference between election hijack and coup detat. They are both coup.

Arrant nonsense. Which election was rigged ? Your Peter Obi criminal even said he was not challenging the outcome (results) of the elections but the process. Does that not tell you something ? Idiots think by repeating falsehood, they can make it become the truth. Keep swimming in delusions.
After the court process, many of you will go to jail for contempt for your baseless lies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chad Rejects Niger Coup Intervention by AfonjaScud: 7:35am On Aug 05, 2023
Ogene001:
Tinubu should send MC Oluomo and Asari Dokubo to Niger to "deal with Igbos"

They will deal with Igbos in nigeria when the time comes. Those in Niger are disposable commodities for jihadists.
Re: Chad Rejects Niger Coup Intervention by frankyychiji(f): 7:35am On Aug 05, 2023
Fugazy2023:

A president neck deep in identity theft, forgery, perjury, land grabbing and drugs.
Only shameless bigots would be proud of such filth because he's their tribesman.
I spit on their unmarked graves!

1 Like

Re: Chad Rejects Niger Coup Intervention by kokorokoman: 7:36am On Aug 05, 2023
hotwax:

Oops let me update the list. I admit my mistake.

Mali, Chad, Guinea, Burkina Faso, Sudan.

However mistaking to add abidjan does not make my claim a lie. Mistake is mistake, lie is lie...the premise is still true bar the wrong data
oga these are all lies, Mali is currently sending to jail any citizen that cries out about the hardship currently going on in the country, Chad is DEAD, I have a friend that currently trapped in the same Burkina Faso, your heaven, and Sudan of all places? Una even normal sef?
I owe you a public apology if you can post a link that talks about these countries economic prowess and progress since military tak over.
Once again, you are a big liar and only your ilks and minions can be deceived by such cheap and useless lies.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Zaldwaynaka Scott Who Refused To Release Tinubu's Academic Records (Pics) / This Picture Melts My Heart / Bitter-sweet: My Life With Obasanjo:mohammed Settled Me To Save Govt From Embarr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.