Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,413 members, 7,830,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

The Real Enemies Of The Nation. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Enemies Of The Nation. (368 Views)

The Real Enemies Of Nigeria / The Real Enemies Of Nigeria / Ekiti Election: Helicopter With Money Lands In Government House -The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Enemies Of The Nation. by Brimstone77: 7:19am On Aug 05, 2023

I want to make it clear that any Nigerian that support deployment of nigerian troops or any military intervention from Nigeria to niger republic is an enemy of nigeria..

We have lost too many of our military to non state actors like Boko Haram, bandits and co and can't risk sending them to a senseless combat that won't add any value to us as a country..

Besides nigeria currently are suffering,we are been faced with economy hardship, unemployment and internal crisis ravaging the country..

We must not use our own hand and create more problems for our selves, restoring a democratic rule in niger republic will not be of any benefit,and having military government won't benefit us either,besides the people of niger republic ain't complaining so why are we crying more than the bereaved?

The military may not oppose their deployment in niger do to their command and control order,but we civilians that have our parents, siblings, and friends in the military must protest against any involvement of our military in the affair of niger republic.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Real Enemies Of The Nation. by FreedomArmy: 7:27am On Aug 05, 2023
Can an ordinary kayode stand the heat of war. Op there won't be any war. Just go to bed and sleep as advised by ibb

3 Likes

Re: The Real Enemies Of The Nation. by Modsarefools(f): 7:27am On Aug 05, 2023
Senseless write-up.. Is nigeria no longer member of ecowas? Please recheck ur brain angry

1 Share

Re: The Real Enemies Of The Nation. by helinues: 7:29am On Aug 05, 2023
No matter how Nigeria interfere in Niger's crisis, Nigeria and Niger can never go to war, the soldiers loyal to deposed president are not even fighting back, the military Junta only seize power with lousy noise. ..

Na how many Troups Niger as a country get not to talk of how many loyal to the military Junta.

The only thing I am confused about the issue is, it seems the Nigeriens are happy with the military take over. They should be giving like a year and then organise a democratic election, that's the only peaceful solution cos the incumbent president na like K in Knive.

If the people are happy with the military take over, ECOWAS should respect it for now, cos after fighting the military junta, they should also be ready to fight their supporters and loyalists. Unending war

https://www.nairaland.com/7790468/niger-coup-detat

1 Like

Re: The Real Enemies Of The Nation. by Brimstone77: 7:33am On Aug 05, 2023
Modsarefools:
Senseless write-up.. Is nigeria no longer member of ecowas? Please recheck ur brain angry

Maybe you should know that nigeria funds more than 70% of ECOWAS budget and if ECOWAS eventually go to war with niger nigeria will be more affected than other ECOWAS countries..
Re: The Real Enemies Of The Nation. by Chinjo2: 7:34am On Aug 05, 2023
Do we even have the money to prosecute the war? Nigeria is bleeding and we want to go outside to do big brother. Who are we trying to deceive?
Re: The Real Enemies Of The Nation. by Brimstone77: 7:38am On Aug 05, 2023
helinues:
No matter how Nigeria interfere in Niger's crisis, Nigeria and Niger can never go to war, the soldiers loyal to deposed president are not even fighting back, the military Junta only seize power with lousy noise. ..

Na how many Troups Niger as a country get not to talk of how many loyal to the military Junta.

The only thing I am confused about the issue is, it seems the Nigeriens are happy with the military take over. They should be giving like a year and then organise a democratic election, that's the only peaceful solution cos the incumbent president na like K in Knive.

If the people are happy with the military take over, ECOWAS should respect it for now, cos after fighting the military junta, they should also be ready to fight their supporters and loyalists. Unending war

https://www.nairaland.com/7790468/niger-coup-detat

Exactly my thought,if the people are ok with the military rule then they should be allowed to enjoy it..

And beside war isn't won by the number of military (combatants) you have,if that is the case then we shouldn't be talking about Boko Haram after more than 13yrs now.
Re: The Real Enemies Of The Nation. by helinues: 7:41am On Aug 05, 2023
Brimstone77:

Exactly my thought,if the people are ok with the military rule then they should be allowed to enjoy it..

And beside war isn't won by the number of military (combatants) you have,if that is the case then we shouldn't be talking about Boko Haram after more than 13yrs now.

Even after the war, it's round table discussion that would still end it, but ego massaging and greediness won't let the people involved to reason properly hence putting the cart before the horse

Re: The Real Enemies Of The Nation. by Sharpsharp00123: 8:26am On Aug 05, 2023
Brimstone77:

I want to make it clear that any Nigerian that support deployment of nigerian troops or any military intervention from Nigeria to niger republic is an enemy of nigeria..

We have lost too many of our military to non state actors like Boko Haram, bandits and co and can't risk sending them to a senseless combat that won't add any value to us as a country..

Besides nigeria currently are suffering,we are been faced with economy hardship, unemployment and internal crisis ravaging the country..

We must not use our own hand and create more problems for our selves, restoring a democratic rule in niger republic will not be of any benefit,and having military government won't benefit us either,besides the people of niger republic ain't complaining so why are we crying more than the bereaved?

The military may not oppose their deployment in niger do to their command and control order,but we civilians that have our parents, siblings, and friends in the military must protest against any involvement of our military in the affair of niger republic.
I can bet my life u are Igbo

So no surprises
Re: The Real Enemies Of The Nation. by IamAtikulate: 9:22am On Aug 05, 2023
Modsarefools:

Active personnel

Russia: 830,900

Ukraine: 200,000

Paramilitary forces

Russia: 250,000

Ukraine: 50,000

Airpower

Russia: 4,182

Ukraine: 312

Tanks

Russia: 12,566

Ukraine: 1,890

But the war has gone over a year instead of the projected 72 hours. And nearly 50,000 Russian soldiers have died in Ukraine according to AP News and Al Jazeera.

Now imagine Nigeria fighting in multiple fronts with foreign adversaries still facing huge internal security concerns.

Tinunu and his Yoruba brothers will finish this country
Re: The Real Enemies Of The Nation. by Brimstone77: 9:44am On Aug 05, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
I can bet my life u are Igbo

So no surprises

And what happens if I'm igbo?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Here Lies The Remains Of Simbi. / I Cooked For Biafran Soldiers During The War - Veteran Actor, Chiwetalu Agu / Ministerial List: Women’s Group Demand Okotete’s Removal, Writes Remi Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.