Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Pap Taste Different Right? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Pap Taste Different Right? (448 Views)

Which Is More Nutritious, Pap Or Custard? / Home Made Pap / Hilarious Photos Of Cakes That Probably Taste Better Than They Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pap Taste Different Right? by Mhizzard(m): 7:28am On Aug 05, 2023
Do you prefer taking pap at the joint or prepare it by yourself at home??
Re: Pap Taste Different Right? by Modecaih: 8:35am On Aug 05, 2023
Mhizzard:
Do you prefer taking pap at the joint or prepare it by yourself at home??
home made pap is the best just for hygiene sake

1 Like

Re: Pap Taste Different Right? by Mhizzard(m): 6:57pm On Aug 05, 2023
Modecaih:
home made pap is the best just for hygiene sake
that's true,if you live around where they prepare it you will loose interest

1 Like

Re: Pap Taste Different Right? by Joeblaze26(m): 5:12pm On Sep 21, 2023
oyewale0001:

You need to work on your depression oo. Because at the end, is still between you and your shadow. You need to seriously work on it.
Remember no body will fight that aspect of your life for you.
Good evening Bro...Things have really been very hard for me these past few days....I haven't even eaten anything today...This is even the least of the many things that's happening to me...Can you at least help me with something so I can eat? 😭
Re: Pap Taste Different Right? by oyewale0001(m): 5:21pm On Sep 21, 2023
Joeblaze26:
Good evening Bro...Things have really been very hard for me these past few days....I haven't even eaten anything today...This is even the least of the many things that's happening to me...Can you at least help me with something so I can eat? 😭

I wish to my brother. We are all passing through one or two ooo. But I put you in mind my brother. I don't need to say my story because we all have financial needs.
Re: Pap Taste Different Right? by Joeblaze26(m): 5:26pm On Sep 21, 2023
oyewale0001:

I wish to my brother. We are all passing through one or two ooo. But I put you in mind my brother. I don't need to say my story because we all have financial needs.
Alright, thanks bro 🙏
Re: Pap Taste Different Right? by oyewale0001(m): 5:30pm On Sep 21, 2023
Joeblaze26:
Alright, thanks bro 🙏

You are welcome my brother. I pray God send an helper to you. Don't worry bro, I put you in mind.
Re: Pap Taste Different Right? by Joeblaze26(m): 5:35pm On Sep 21, 2023
oyewale0001:

You are welcome my brother. I pray God send an helper to you. Don't worry bro, I put you in mind.
Well I hope so too...Been asking most of my contacts for help and I haven't got any help from a single person....Makes me wonder the kind of friends I need to start keeping or I'm even better of without friends....It is well 🥺

(1) (Reply)

The Most Controversial Swallow In Nigeria / . / Urgent Vacancies For Cooks In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.