Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,096 members, 7,814,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

2 Groups Of Masquerades Seen Fighting Dirty Over An Undisclosed Issue (vid) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 2 Groups Of Masquerades Seen Fighting Dirty Over An Undisclosed Issue (vid) (34208 Views)

Masquerades Flog Nigerian Nurse Mercilessly, She Falls Into Gutter (Video) / Masquerades Seen Giving A Man Change After The Man Offered Them Money / Masquerades At Golibe Festival Onitsha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Groups Of Masquerades Seen Fighting Dirty Over An Undisclosed Issue (vid) by correctguy101(m): 10:25pm On Aug 07, 2023
everglaze01:

Will you mind if I answer all your questions regarding bible and Christianity?

Don't waste ya time on that infidel..

He and yours truly are unbelievable unbelievers cheesy
Re: 2 Groups Of Masquerades Seen Fighting Dirty Over An Undisclosed Issue (vid) by harmargedon: 10:28pm On Aug 07, 2023
Acidosis:

Look at the religion some people want us to return to. grin
do you know the meaning of religion? Illiterate.
Re: 2 Groups Of Masquerades Seen Fighting Dirty Over An Undisclosed Issue (vid) by harmargedon: 10:29pm On Aug 07, 2023
Annahh:
As in eh, I rather stay irreligious than to return to this archaic traditon. The gods must be crazy. ThankGod for Christianity.
"kolo mentality" in Fela's voice.
Re: 2 Groups Of Masquerades Seen Fighting Dirty Over An Undisclosed Issue (vid) by AfonjaPriest: 10:45pm On Aug 07, 2023
Session:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
Acct num:
G.TBank Angela Oyom
Beggar Angela, you have staged a comeback to your begging ways. Read from below a previous post of yours.
Rosemorn:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angella
Acct num:
G.TBank
Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
This person, known as Angela, has all these names for just one account in GTBank:
Ann, Anne, AngelaUbi, Anngela, Angella, Anna, Angela, Angela Ubi, Angelah, etc.
He is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
You should go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Groups Of Masquerades Seen Fighting Dirty Over An Undisclosed Issue (vid) by MrsTwrite(f): 10:48pm On Aug 07, 2023
Two matured mad men grin

1 Like

Re: 2 Groups Of Masquerades Seen Fighting Dirty Over An Undisclosed Issue (vid) by ImoleNaija: 10:53pm On Aug 07, 2023
Youths of nowadays are just making mess of traditions.

Na so one masquerade got drunk & began to vomit in the market. grin

1 Like

Re: 2 Groups Of Masquerades Seen Fighting Dirty Over An Undisclosed Issue (vid) by Ejyksneh(m): 10:53pm On Aug 07, 2023
I think you will look sumptuous, I want to sleep with you
Samantha124:
This got me laughing...🤣🤣🤣

Why is no one separating them?
Re: 2 Groups Of Masquerades Seen Fighting Dirty Over An Undisclosed Issue (vid) by Godwin25king: 10:54pm On Aug 07, 2023
The gods must be crazy

1 Like

Re: 2 Groups Of Masquerades Seen Fighting Dirty Over An Undisclosed Issue (vid) by Asswipemod: 10:57pm On Aug 07, 2023
Samantha124:

You want them to separate their ancestors?😜😜😜 That would be an insult.

1 Like

Re: 2 Groups Of Masquerades Seen Fighting Dirty Over An Undisclosed Issue (vid) by Asswipemod: 10:58pm On Aug 07, 2023
Bvlgari:
2 groups of masquerades seen fighting dirty over an undisclosed issue

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvjYbqFsVcY/?igshid=MmU2YjMzNjRlOQ==

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d2kyZrHbLg

This is the real definition of Egungun be careful!🤪🤪😝😝
Re: 2 Groups Of Masquerades Seen Fighting Dirty Over An Undisclosed Issue (vid) by Melagros(m): 11:08pm On Aug 07, 2023
Kazeem47:
The gods must be hungry grin
Real hungry my brother grin

1 Like

Re: 2 Groups Of Masquerades Seen Fighting Dirty Over An Undisclosed Issue (vid) by Melagros(m): 11:09pm On Aug 07, 2023
Acidosis:

I dey tell you grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Groups Of Masquerades Seen Fighting Dirty Over An Undisclosed Issue (vid) by Dirtydog: 11:10pm On Aug 07, 2023
DevilishMan:
Who dey always sew this cloth for dem?

Gucci

1 Like

Re: 2 Groups Of Masquerades Seen Fighting Dirty Over An Undisclosed Issue (vid) by alizma: 11:21pm On Aug 07, 2023
Cardozzo:
What is that language?
Igbo language, the guy was asking, what is it?
Re: 2 Groups Of Masquerades Seen Fighting Dirty Over An Undisclosed Issue (vid) by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:23pm On Aug 07, 2023
Acidosis:

But the religion where you fight for your god Allah and Mohammed is a good one

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2 Groups Of Masquerades Seen Fighting Dirty Over An Undisclosed Issue (vid) by Sunnyski: 11:30pm On Aug 07, 2023
Islamic masquerade fighting for Allah with the backing of an Emir.
Re: 2 Groups Of Masquerades Seen Fighting Dirty Over An Undisclosed Issue (vid) by Karnice600: 11:41pm On Aug 07, 2023
Acidosis:

No mind them. People who know their history.
Re: 2 Groups Of Masquerades Seen Fighting Dirty Over An Undisclosed Issue (vid) by KingRoiz: 11:43pm On Aug 07, 2023
That some person deceived you or someone in the name of a god or so doesn't apply into making Christianity a scam....
Till you personally have a relationship with God via His son the Christ Jesus sadly you'll fall victim of falsehoods and deceptions because even Jesus said it will happen...

The main issue is - Do you sincerely wanna know Him ? Cos to point accusing fingers is easy.

Because there are counterfeit currencies in circulation,does it stop the world from stall doing business transactions in monies of several currencies?. Because people died of motor, aero etc accidents ,does it stop the world from still being transported in these and many more transport means?

That the devil lied to you about a religion doesn't mean there no Real God... Jesus is real, God is real, the Christian life is real and has never been nor will ever be a scam

slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

When a real niggar heave a sigh of relief thinking he has heard and seen enough in this gadamnnn world then boom another shit pops up

See as them gods dey throw blow

What is the difference
Both of them are fraud
Christianity is worse
How can someone believe that he or she is alive because of the grace of God
So what now happened to the forty thousands people that died in Turkey earthquake or rather what happened to people that die everyday so those people don't enjoy the special grace of God that you are enjoying ?

Religion in general makes you dull

Christianity, religion and God is an embarrassing human practice of convincing the mind to ignore common sense, logic, reason and evidence while blindly believing in ancient fairy tales. It encourages its followers to value faith over facts and reality. It makes its followers proud instead of being ashamed of thier ignorance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Groups Of Masquerades Seen Fighting Dirty Over An Undisclosed Issue (vid) by zoeymikey(f): 11:46pm On Aug 07, 2023
Bvlgari:

The gods are at war.
Re: 2 Groups Of Masquerades Seen Fighting Dirty Over An Undisclosed Issue (vid) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:55pm On Aug 07, 2023
THIS IS THE MAIN REASON NIGERIA GET PLENTY OIL BUT THE IDOL WORSHIP BY THOSE THAT have TESTED sovraignPOWER,REFUSE THEM BUILDING REFINERY OR STABLE POWER. EVERYTHING IN NAIJA GOVT IS MASQURADED,YOU HEAR TRILLIONS SPENT AND DONT SEE THE INFRASTRUCTURE WORKING sad which part of euro or USA do you see such malady,Africans are uncilived animals,colonial masters shouldn't have left Nigeria
Re: 2 Groups Of Masquerades Seen Fighting Dirty Over An Undisclosed Issue (vid) by ultimateprof: 12:02am On Aug 08, 2023
DevilishMan:
Who dey always sew this cloth for dem?
Your father!
Re: 2 Groups Of Masquerades Seen Fighting Dirty Over An Undisclosed Issue (vid) by ProGSM(m): 12:26am On Aug 08, 2023
They are not fighting. It is their culture!

The man said, what is it? Let it continue smiley
Re: 2 Groups Of Masquerades Seen Fighting Dirty Over An Undisclosed Issue (vid) by colonelwealth(m): 12:40am On Aug 08, 2023
oz4real83:
The gods at war over earthly issues like money, babes, territory and influence cheesy grin

Hahaha grin grin grin
So funny, you are so funny bro.
Re: 2 Groups Of Masquerades Seen Fighting Dirty Over An Undisclosed Issue (vid) by emmaodet: 12:50am On Aug 08, 2023
oz4real83:
The gods at war over earthly issues like money, babes, territory and influence cheesy grin

grin
Re: 2 Groups Of Masquerades Seen Fighting Dirty Over An Undisclosed Issue (vid) by mordred44: 1:10am On Aug 08, 2023
Abeg wetin be d name of d film
Re: 2 Groups Of Masquerades Seen Fighting Dirty Over An Undisclosed Issue (vid) by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:13am On Aug 08, 2023
Samantha124:

godly blows was flying freely dats why...

who wan chop free godly blows?
grin
Re: 2 Groups Of Masquerades Seen Fighting Dirty Over An Undisclosed Issue (vid) by Bawapaiko(m): 1:37am On Aug 08, 2023
Spiritual madness grin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: 2 Groups Of Masquerades Seen Fighting Dirty Over An Undisclosed Issue (vid) by elitper: 1:56am On Aug 08, 2023
Officially destined for elfaya straight! Nothing anybody can tell me.
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

When a real niggar heave a sigh of relief thinking he has heard and seen enough in this gadamnnn world then boom another shit pops up

See as them gods dey throw blow

What is the difference
Both of them are fraud
Christianity is worse
How can someone believe that he or she is alive because of the grace of God
So what now happened to the forty thousands people that died in Turkey earthquake or rather what happened to people that die everyday so those people don't enjoy the special grace of God that you are enjoying ?

Religion in general makes you dull

Christianity, religion and God is an embarrassing human practice of convincing the mind to ignore common sense, logic, reason and evidence while blindly believing in ancient fairy tales. It encourages its followers to value faith over facts and reality. It makes its followers proud instead of being ashamed of thier ignorance
Re: 2 Groups Of Masquerades Seen Fighting Dirty Over An Undisclosed Issue (vid) by doneback04: 2:59am On Aug 08, 2023
This fight no man who go share the 50naira with, na money dey bring fight these days grin
Re: 2 Groups Of Masquerades Seen Fighting Dirty Over An Undisclosed Issue (vid) by Integrafamoo: 4:11am On Aug 08, 2023
Bvlgari:

[color=#006600][/color]
That's a Nigerian and Nigerien masquerades

1 Like

Re: 2 Groups Of Masquerades Seen Fighting Dirty Over An Undisclosed Issue (vid) by TheSuperX(m): 4:17am On Aug 08, 2023
The gods are in war 😂😂
Re: 2 Groups Of Masquerades Seen Fighting Dirty Over An Undisclosed Issue (vid) by Nkemgboye: 5:01am On Aug 08, 2023
This is nothing short of a sacrilege. Gone are the good old days when thunder fired people indiscriminately! But in case I'm wrong , thunder, please accept my sincerest apologies and proceed to do the needful, regardless of how the issue was ultimately resolved between them. Fire them for nyansh but don't kill dem abeg so that other misguided masquerades can learn from it! 🙏🙏🙏

Thunder igadi oo🙏

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Traditionalists Lay Curses On People Insulting Oba Of Benin On Social Media(pics / Funny Things Only Nigerians Do / Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.