Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,470 members, 7,823,094 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

From Soul Mate To Ex-hubby: How Stella Damasus’ Third Marriage Crashed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / From Soul Mate To Ex-hubby: How Stella Damasus’ Third Marriage Crashed (1219 Views)

Stella Damasus’ Third Marriage Crashes / Stella Damasus & Third Husband Daniel Ademinokan Flaunt Wedding Rings / Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Soul Mate To Ex-hubby: How Stella Damasus’ Third Marriage Crashed by Antoeni(m): 8:06am On Aug 05, 2023
Actress, Stella Damasus’ third marriage to movie producer, Daniel Ademinokan, crashed sometime last year, and to the surprise of many, she revealed during the week that she found out about the end of the union on video sharing platform, YouTube.

However, Ademinokan has apparently moved on as he was alleged to have remarried another lady.

The news of their crashed marriage caught many by surprise, particularly because when the going was good, the couple was often engaged in public displays of affection. At one time, Damasus described her ex-partner as her ‘best friend and soul mate’.

On Daniel’s birthday on July 31, 2020, Stella had described him as an exceptional husband. She wrote on Instagram, “It is my husband’s birthday, and I am grateful to God for such a special gift. Daniel, you are an amazing and exceptional husband and father. You have been a blessing in my life; a teacher, friend, and pastor. I love you so much, boo. Thank you for making me feel special every single day. Thank you for being so selfless and caring…”

Meanwhile, in the early days of their marriage, Stella was criticised by many, who felt she was instrumental to the crash of Ademinokan’s marriage to another actress, Doris Simeon.

Many also stated that she should have prevailed on Ademinokan not to take the son, David, he had with Doris to the United States of America with Stella.

However, in an interview with a media personality, Emma Emerson, in December 2014, Stella addressed those issues. She said, “I am not a kid. I am 36 years old. I am not about to start hiding myself. I was waiting for somebody to actually ask me this question, because all I had heard for the past three years were rumours. If I steal something from somebody, and the person is really the owner of the thing, the person should come and ask me, ‘you took something from me, give me back’. But nobody did that.

“Did anybody ever ask, what went wrong? Why would a man pick up his son and walk away from his marriage?”

She also claimed that her marriage to Ademinokan was one of necessity in the first place.

In an interview with Teju Babyface during the week, she said, “Religion made us (she and Daniel) marry when we were not supposed to.

“He was my friend. He was awesome, but as a couple, things did not work out. We messed things up. When we went our separate ways, out of love and respect for each other, we did not talk about it. We just left it as it was. People blamed me for this last one (marriage crash) but they didn’t know what happened.

“We were attending a church together. I was a chorister, while he was the choir director. The leaders of the church felt that what we were doing was wrong because we were church workers and we needed to set examples. They felt we would be tempted to do things.

“At that point, I was doing more church work and did not focus on my spiritual life. I followed the church blindly because I did not want to offend them. He (Daniel) was not even ready, and we did not know each other well. When we got married, we realized that we were not compatible.”

Stella also seems to have moved on. She has been posting beautiful pictures of herself, and her two daughters on social media.

Some celebrities, such as Kate Henshaw, Mofe Duncan, and Bouqui, have also been showing their solidarity, as they often engage with her posts.

https://punchng.com/from-soul-mate-to-ex-hubby-how-stella-damasus-third-marriage-crashed/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1691217306

Re: From Soul Mate To Ex-hubby: How Stella Damasus’ Third Marriage Crashed by nicho450(m): 8:07am On Aug 05, 2023
When we got married we found out that we were not compatible...

Shaking my head

2 Likes

Re: From Soul Mate To Ex-hubby: How Stella Damasus’ Third Marriage Crashed by Antoeni(m): 8:08am On Aug 05, 2023
Nollywood Is a Cursed Industry in Nigeria,
89% Of its Actresses Married or Single, Are into Corporate Prostitution (Hookup)
Re: From Soul Mate To Ex-hubby: How Stella Damasus’ Third Marriage Crashed by Padipadi(m): 8:09am On Aug 05, 2023
Na WA o, madam Stella
Re: From Soul Mate To Ex-hubby: How Stella Damasus’ Third Marriage Crashed by lazkizz(m): 8:31am On Aug 05, 2023
wahala
Re: From Soul Mate To Ex-hubby: How Stella Damasus’ Third Marriage Crashed by theophorus(m): 8:32am On Aug 05, 2023
After wedding na hin you remember say una no dey compatible right?

Yeye dey worry una.

1 Like

Re: From Soul Mate To Ex-hubby: How Stella Damasus’ Third Marriage Crashed by Righteousness2(m): 8:50am On Aug 05, 2023
There is no way you can be compatible with someone's husband or wife. It is Adultery.

3 Likes

Re: From Soul Mate To Ex-hubby: How Stella Damasus’ Third Marriage Crashed by Pepperdemisback: 9:07am On Aug 05, 2023
nicho450:
When we got married we found out that we were not compatible...

Shaking my head
Don't mind the dog, she married 4 Times not 3. She married 2 Igbo men, one for 5 months, the other for 7or9 months. The 2 of them beat her blue black that she always avoid talking anything about them.
4 marriages with same allegation--Adultery. 4 men can't be wrong with that.
Re: From Soul Mate To Ex-hubby: How Stella Damasus’ Third Marriage Crashed by nicho450(m): 9:13am On Aug 05, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

Don't mind the dog, she married 4 Times not 3. She married 2 Igbo men, one for 5 months, the other for 7or9 months. The 2 of them beat her blue black that she always avoid talking anything about them.

I concur
Re: From Soul Mate To Ex-hubby: How Stella Damasus’ Third Marriage Crashed by gaby(m): 2:16pm On Aug 05, 2023
Dem go soon beam searchlight on the dude.

I suspect arrangee marriages for kpali that is if the guy get Yankee kpali.

Plenty smokescreen.

1 Like

Re: From Soul Mate To Ex-hubby: How Stella Damasus’ Third Marriage Crashed by SAMBARRY: 5:31pm On Aug 05, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

as much as u find adultery and polygamy (another culturally decorated version of polygamy) disgusting and can never support any man or woman engaging in such vice,where you There? grin AHAnnn see as you spice up the gist like say e happen before your very eyes grin
Re: From Soul Mate To Ex-hubby: How Stella Damasus’ Third Marriage Crashed by SAMBARRY: 5:47pm On Aug 05, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

I suspect Stella because all 4 cannot be that bad but easy with the name calling sha lipsrsealed cheesy

Anyway Stella you too search yourself and your character or it could also be that maybe marriage is not for you.not everyone is destined to get married or stay married especially if they don't have the character or temperament to sustain marriage.its still one of the hard pills Nigerian men and women are finding hard to accept.they feel because they're married everyone too should be married.like its some rite of passage.especially with the way religious leaders and our African mothers and all these lousy Yoruba bloggers like mewolaka carry marriage for head.

When it comes to starting a buisness, going to school or going to start a skill or anything that involves self development or self improvement and you ask nigerians for money, they'll never give you.but just say you want to do wedding and you'll see the money that will be flowing in even if you are doing the wedding for the 10th time to different men or women.its the 8th wonder of the world I can't seem to figure
Re: From Soul Mate To Ex-hubby: How Stella Damasus’ Third Marriage Crashed by Pepperdemisback: 4:30pm On Aug 07, 2023
SAMBARRY:
as much as u find adultery and polygamy (another culturally decorated version of polygamy) disgusting and can never support any man or woman engaging in such vice,where you There? grin AHAnnn see as you spice up the gist like say e happen before your very eyes grin
Her first husband was Jaiye Aboderin, that's the father to her 2 children. The family was against the union because of her promiscuity in Nollywood. The guy nursed her way of life until he died of heart attack in his twenties.
The guy had not been buried, barely 2 weeks she went on stage jumping and singing as if nothing happened. The family was crossed and called her to order, that she was supposed to be mourning, instead of being remorseful, she took it tribal.
So, she quickly flaunted her second Igbo husband called Nzeribe online and was taunting the husband family but that one didn't take the nonsense her first husband took from her. He beat her, she ran away. She was ashamed of herself, bloggers exposed her that she has been thrown out.
She didn't announce the 3rd one, Hellen Tatafo used her as a joke online and asked if she wasn't tired of changing names. That one too didn't tolerate her way of life and threw her out too.
This last one was her best friend's husband that she was dating secretly before getting married to him. That man was Doris Simeon's husband.
All of them complained of a same thing -adultery. Why get married when you can't stick with a man?
Why destroy your friend's home then the man is moving to another woman now?
Re: From Soul Mate To Ex-hubby: How Stella Damasus’ Third Marriage Crashed by SAMBARRY: 4:38pm On Aug 07, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

Her first husband was Jaiye Aboderin, that's the father to her 2 children. The family was against the union because of her promiscuity in Nollywood. The guy nursed her way of life until he died of heart attack in his twenties.
The guy had not been buried, barely 2 weeks she went on stage jumping and singing as if nothing happened. The family was crossed and called her to order, that she was supposed to be mourning, instead of being remorseful, she took it tribal.
So, she quickly flaunted her second Igbo husband called Nzeribe online and was taunting the husband family but that one didn't take the nonsense her first husband took from her. He beat her, she ran away. She was ashamed of herself, bloggers exposed her that she has been thrown out.
She didn't announce the 3rd one, Hellen Tatafo used her as a joke online and asked if she wasn't tired of changing names. That one too didn't tolerate her way of life and threw her out too.
This last one was her best friend's husband that she was dating secretly before getting married to him. That man was Doris Simeon's husband.
All of them complained of a same thing -adultery. Why get married when you can't stick with a man?
Why destroy your friend's home then the man is moving to another woman now?
Chaiii I didn't know that her nymphomania was this bad fine woman like her.chaiii

That babe needs to stay away from marriage as marriage is not for her

(1) (Reply)

Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Has Been Arrested – Iyabo Ojo / Primeboy Biography (mohbad Kîller Suspect), Real Name, Age, Networth / Chris Brown Vs Neyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.