Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,174 members, 7,845,857 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Make 30-600k Monthly - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make 30-600k Monthly (132 Views)

I Owe A Microfinance Bank 600k, They Threaten To Jail Me, I Need Your Advice! / How I Make 30-40k Monthly Liking And Commenting On Social Media. / How I Make 30-50k Daily Producing Cosmetics,and Household Products With 10,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make 30-600k Monthly by Joychys: 9:14am On Aug 05, 2023
There is a lot of money in this space.

Hello, you will agree with me that with the situation of things and the hike in prices of goods and services in the market,it is obvious you need more than one source of income. I want to suggest one for you.it is called AFFILIATE MARKETING. This business model can earn you 30-600k monthly.

Affiliate Marketing is a business model that is not heavily capital intensive. All you have to do is sell other people's products and get your commission instantly. The least commission you could get per product sold is 15k. No matter how unserious one can be, there is no how one won't be able to sell at least 2 products in a month,how much more you who are serious.

As an affiliate marketer, you don't sell only physical products you also sell digital products.

Digital products are online courses that has already been created by someone else which are on Affiliate platforms. All you have to do is sell them.

You might ask how do I sell them?
Who do I sell to?
Where do I get buyers?
How do I convince them to buy?
Don't worry. This is where AFFILIATE BIGINNERS COURSE (ABC) Comes in. This straight-to-the-point course has the answers to your questions and teach you how to make a lot of money.

ABC has produced lots of millionaires in this internet space. You don't need to be techy to succeed in this business. If as a one time novice I could make money from this business, you too can. You also don't necessarily need a laptop, your phone is enough tool to start.

My name is Joychrys. This is me telling you that success will not come tomorrow unless you start today. Take a step now.the best coaches are here to guide you. Click here to know more http://joychrys.carrd.co

Success story

Re: Make 30-600k Monthly by Joychys: 9:15am On Aug 05, 2023
Affiliate Marketing still pays

(1) (Reply)

Why CAC Commence Striking Off About 1000 Companies From Register | See List / Short Coffee Commercials / How The 50-30-20 Budget Rule Can Save Your Finances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.