Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

The Ultimate Can't Fail Business Model, For All Job Seekers. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Ultimate Can't Fail Business Model, For All Job Seekers. (514 Views)

An Important Lesson All Job Seekers Should Learn / This Elephant Manages To Escape A 14 Lion Attack(motivation For All Job Seekers) / Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Ultimate Can't Fail Business Model, For All Job Seekers. by imrandbest(m): 9:19am On Oct 11, 2011
Yes you can't fail with this business opportunity that's about to change the way people earn their living, even if devil knows you by name and fail, you will make N10m in 10months using the power of numbers.
That's why A2W MD and some of the top earners share their secrets and explain exactly how this is possible, And how you can get a piece of the pie. I have to tell you, I was skeptical. But then I saw the proof, and you can too.
During this special "the ultimate can't fail business model" seminar event.
Get all the details @the venue:
71, Oluwatobi House, Allen Avenue, Ikeja (3rd floor)
Time: 2pm - 4pm
Monday - Saturday.
Fee: free
Limited seats available. So, text your name, preferred day in which to attend the seminar to reserve your seat.
Text or call: 08098296631
PS: This business is game CHANGER.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy!vacancy!vacancy! / Front Desk Executive Is Urgently Needed (female) / Architects With Masters Degree Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.