Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Help -unable To Use My Iphone XR Internet Connection Both Mobile Data And Wifi - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help -unable To Use My Iphone XR Internet Connection Both Mobile Data And Wifi (244 Views)

Which Network Provider In Nigeria Has The Fastest Internet Connection? / Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? / Finally, Glo Network Now Loads All Websites On Both Mobile And Desktop Browsers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help -unable To Use My Iphone XR Internet Connection Both Mobile Data And Wifi by Dessyvilla(m): 10:26am On Aug 05, 2023
Hi Nairalanders and Phone Engineers in the house.

Please assist, I am unable to use my phone's internet connectivity for the past 3 days. However, I can only connect the Phone's hotspot to my laptop and surf the net with my laptop.

Also, I get notifications, whatsapp calls etc but I cannot open any apps on my phone.
Re: Help -unable To Use My Iphone XR Internet Connection Both Mobile Data And Wifi by PinsTech(m): 11:43am On Aug 05, 2023
Kindly disconnect and disable "AppBlocker" on ur device

1 Like

Re: Help -unable To Use My Iphone XR Internet Connection Both Mobile Data And Wifi by Dessyvilla(m): 11:49am On Aug 05, 2023
Thanks bro, how do I go about this?
PinsTech:
Kindly disconnect and disable "AppBlocker" on ur device
Re: Help -unable To Use My Iphone XR Internet Connection Both Mobile Data And Wifi by PinsTech(m): 11:57am On Aug 05, 2023
Dessyvilla:
Thanks bro, how do I go about this?

To disable App Blocker on your iPhone XR, you can follow these steps:

1. Unlock your iPhone and go to the home screen.

2. Locate the "Settings" app and tap on it to open the settings menu.

3. In the settings menu, scroll down and find the option for "Screen Time." Tap on it to open the Screen Time settings.

4. Within the Screen Time settings, you may need to enter your passcode or use Face ID/Touch ID for authentication.

5. Once you're in the Screen Time settings, tap on "App Limits."

6. You should see a list of apps with time limits enabled. Look for the app you want to disable the block for and swipe left on its name.

7. Tap on the "Delete Limit" option that appears on the right side.

8. Confirm your action by tapping "Delete" when prompted.

App Blocker for that specific app should now be disabled, allowing you to freely browse. Repeat these steps for any other apps you want to unblock.

Please note that these instructions may vary slightly depending on your iOS version.
Re: Help -unable To Use My Iphone XR Internet Connection Both Mobile Data And Wifi by Dessyvilla(m): 10:49am On Aug 06, 2023
Thanks, but this did not work unfortunately as the screen time settings were never enabled sad
PinsTech:

To disable App Blocker on your iPhone XR, you can follow these steps:

1. Unlock your iPhone and go to the home screen.

2. Locate the "Settings" app and tap on it to open the settings menu.

3. In the settings menu, scroll down and find the option for "Screen Time." Tap on it to open the Screen Time settings.

4. Within the Screen Time settings, you may need to enter your passcode or use Face ID/Touch ID for authentication.

5. Once you're in the Screen Time settings, tap on "App Limits."

6. You should see a list of apps with time limits enabled. Look for the app you want to disable the block for and swipe left on its name.

7. Tap on the "Delete Limit" option that appears on the right side.

8. Confirm your action by tapping "Delete" when prompted.

App Blocker for that specific app should now be disabled, allowing you to freely browse. Repeat these steps for any other apps you want to unblock.

Please note that these instructions may vary slightly depending on your iOS version.

(1) (Reply)

Long-lasting Companion: The 8000mah Battery In Redmi Pad / Powerful Earthquake Destroys Houses In Naples, Italy / TECNO Phantom X3: A Comprehensive Look At The Mid-range Contender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.