Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,487 members, 7,836,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

I Never Knew I Had A Dead Body In My Congregation- Bishop Oyedepo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Never Knew I Had A Dead Body In My Congregation- Bishop Oyedepo (2481 Views)

I Never Knew I Had So Much Endurance In Me - Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy / Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React / Regina Daniels Mourns Ras Kimono: 'I Never Knew That Death Is Real Until Today' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Knew I Had A Dead Body In My Congregation- Bishop Oyedepo by TheMiracleMag(m): 12:57pm On Aug 05, 2023
PRAISE GOD

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0Xzf65bN3tvz5Y2TTGim6ramUFbxTDRBDVbGxG8PYPqhAqNGFUAm35jejbXvaS4Fl&id=100095109979388

During the Day 2 of Week of Spiritual Emphasis at Faith Tabernacle in Ota, the Founder of the Living Faith Church, Bishop David Oyedepo shared a testimony that happened in 2000 in Abuja. He said he never knew there was a dead child in his congregation while he was preaching. He shared this short story to strengthen the faith of believers on God's healing power.

According to Bishop David Oyedepo "In the year 2000, I was in Abuja and a little girl had passed on around 12 noon and about 12 midnight, the mother refused to bury the child even after Doctors at the National Hospital said the child was dead. Even Doctors in the Church confirmed the little girl dead.

"The mother said, I learned that my Prophet is coming down here tonight. I was preaching at the Breakthrough night and it was healing month and I had no idea that somebody was dead in the Congregation. I never knew! I came up and said, is there no Balm in Gilead? On the 3rd floor, the little girl got light and woke up. The Balm spoke out.

"Today, that balm will speak for you. As the Lord lives, no one will go through this month with any trace of disease or sickness remaining in any part of his life in Jesus name, amen."

Order for your high quality- export worthy Charcoal from any part of the world.
dejiplug@gmail.com
0813-538--4574

3 Likes

Re: I Never Knew I Had A Dead Body In My Congregation- Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 05, 2023
God is great

4 Likes

Re: I Never Knew I Had A Dead Body In My Congregation- Bishop Oyedepo by Acekidc4(m): 12:58pm On Aug 05, 2023
Huh Pastor Pastor🙄 Dey Play, just dey Micrimo. The Devil is your oh sorry the Lord is your Strength!! My bad!!

2 Likes

Re: I Never Knew I Had A Dead Body In My Congregation- Bishop Oyedepo by TheMiracleMag(m): 1:02pm On Aug 05, 2023
Acekidc4:

only GOD deserves the Glory

4 Likes

Re: I Never Knew I Had A Dead Body In My Congregation- Bishop Oyedepo by talented321: 1:04pm On Aug 05, 2023
Sha'' make i no talk wetin dey my mind''

2 Likes

Re: I Never Knew I Had A Dead Body In My Congregation- Bishop Oyedepo by Mjshexy(f): 1:05pm On Aug 05, 2023
Glory...there's a Balm in Gilead

2 Likes

Re: I Never Knew I Had A Dead Body In My Congregation- Bishop Oyedepo by Acekidc4(m): 1:05pm On Aug 05, 2023
TheMiracleMag:

only GOD deserves the Glory

Dey Play Mr Glory 🤨
Re: I Never Knew I Had A Dead Body In My Congregation- Bishop Oyedepo by TheMiracleMag(m): 1:08pm On Aug 05, 2023
Acekidc4:

Dey Play Mr Glory 🤨

shey Acekidc4 wan share glory with GOD? angry
Re: I Never Knew I Had A Dead Body In My Congregation- Bishop Oyedepo by Acekidc4(m): 1:12pm On Aug 05, 2023
TheMiracleMag:

shey Acekidc4 wan share glory with GOD? angry

Can't i partake or share in God's Glory 🤔🤔
Re: I Never Knew I Had A Dead Body In My Congregation- Bishop Oyedepo by TheMiracleMag(m): 1:19pm On Aug 05, 2023
Acekidc4:

Can't i partake or share in God's Glory 🤔🤔

after all HIS benevolence and magnanimity towards all that concerns you, you still wan share in the Glory that rightfully belongs to HIM, the only thing you can offer your benefactor. who's this guy grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Never Knew I Had A Dead Body In My Congregation- Bishop Oyedepo by IkeIgboNiile(m): 2:39pm On Aug 05, 2023
Lies😂😂
Re: I Never Knew I Had A Dead Body In My Congregation- Bishop Oyedepo by Ketamine9000mg(m): 7:05pm On Aug 05, 2023
These people that video record everything didn't record the event. Video or na pure lie from the pit of hell.

Abeg who dig that pit in hell?
Re: I Never Knew I Had A Dead Body In My Congregation- Bishop Oyedepo by Demayour: 1:13pm On Aug 06, 2023
Acekidc4:
Huh Pastor Pastor🙄 Dey Play, just dey Micrimo. The Devil is your oh sorry the Lord is your Strength!! My bad!!

His results speak for him.

If he's had no result, been living a wretched, miserable life and gone from grâce to grass, we may find it easy to say he's a liar.

But he has results, consistently over many decades. Between him and you, who would you assume to be the liar and the truthful one?

Do you have any results that'll make you consistent with whatever you stand for over decades? If not, just humble yourself, learn and grow.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Dj Zee Dead? / Toni Payne Blasts 9ice's New Baby Mama (her Rival) / Jealous Flower Girl Ruins "kiss Of The Decade" Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.