Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,552 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Gayz And Lesbians Came Out On The Street To Say Their Mind!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gayz And Lesbians Came Out On The Street To Say Their Mind!!! (3137 Views)

Senators Fear Gender Equality Bill Will Turn Women To Prostitutes & Lesbians / Victory At Last: Amassoma People Take To Street To Celebrate Pdp's Victory In To / Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gayz And Lesbians Came Out On The Street To Say Their Mind!!! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 04, 2006
(i read this from todays Vangard)

IN August 2005, Davis Mac-Iyalla, a self-confessed gay activist founded the Changing Attitude Network (CAN) in Nigeria to propagate the beliefs and positions of gays and lesbians in the country to be given their freedom to make their choices in relationships and marriages.

Three months later, precisely between November 25-27, no less than 800 homosexuals gathered in Abuja for their first general meeting with the theme “coming out of our closet.” According to the 33-year-old Mac-Iyalla, the meeting was aimed at encouraging “new members who will be coming from every part of Nigeria.”
Continued Mac-Iyalla, “we want to use the meeting to encourage our members (bisexuals) to go back and begin to tell their families about their sexuality. If we let our families know about our sexuality, our parents will begin to influence their local churches… One of our new goals will be to encourage some of the delegates to start new groups after the meeting.”

If Nigerians were shocked that these people could come out publicly to preach same-sex gospel, more surprises awaited them as the homosexuals condemned the prejudices against them as being “unacceptable as racism or prejudices against women.” Said the convener at the end of the meeting, “Gays, lesbians and bisexual people are called by God to express their sexuality in loving, faithful and committed relationships.”
Davis Mac-Iyalla, 33, claimed that he was made a knight of the Church of Nigeria (Anglican Communion) by late Bishop I. Ugede of Otukpo Diocese at a service held in St. John’s Anglican Church in 2002 in the Benue State town of Otukpo.
Re: Gayz And Lesbians Came Out On The Street To Say Their Mind!!! by carmelily: 10:52am On Jun 27, 2006
it wud be pretty unreasonable to expect Nigeria to be immune from the current trend of happenings worldwide, i guess. moreover, gays/lesbians are our brothers, sisters, neighbours etc and not aliens! smiley
Re: Gayz And Lesbians Came Out On The Street To Say Their Mind!!! by Akolawole(m): 12:03pm On Jun 27, 2006
It shouldnt suprise me with people's comment on Gay/Lesbianism, some knows nothing about it beside reading about it on Nairaland and National newspaper but did not really see them or have a feeling of what they do at all.
Re: Gayz And Lesbians Came Out On The Street To Say Their Mind!!! by nickybayo(f): 2:09pm On Jul 31, 2009
people of nigeria will never accept bisexual
pple known to be gays or lesbian will be pointed to and ridiculed
tongue undecided
Re: Gayz And Lesbians Came Out On The Street To Say Their Mind!!! by zionsown: 12:38pm On Sep 20, 2010
all i can say is God forbids, religion forbids and tradition forbids. animalistic act is that the only thing we'ved learned from the western world. sodom and gomorahs
Re: Gayz And Lesbians Came Out On The Street To Say Their Mind!!! by anointedf(m): 5:09pm On Aug 03, 2011
lewdness of the highest order. Rubbish, madness of the west.
Re: Gayz And Lesbians Came Out On The Street To Say Their Mind!!! by deandavid(m): 5:52am On Aug 04, 2011
even animals dont do dat shit.have you seen a male fowl poking anothet male fowl?homosexuality is demonic.d devil can be casted out.
Re: Gayz And Lesbians Came Out On The Street To Say Their Mind!!! by Nobody: 6:07am On Aug 04, 2011
This is where you'll find Uchennas and Ngozis discussing their lives away

deandavid:

even animals dont do dat poo.have you seen a male fowl poking anothet male fowl?homosexuality is demonic.d devil can be casted out.

Ignorance is bliss. have you been to the se? Let me tell you, Igbos do that "poo". And arent they 99.9% Christians?

Sexual orientation has nothing to do with religion (i.e demonic), it has to do with one Ojukwu finding one Awolowo's kongi very delectable), nothing wrong with that.
Re: Gayz And Lesbians Came Out On The Street To Say Their Mind!!! by Plutarch: 8:09am On Aug 04, 2011
@lleke-idi,
Dont u just get tired of turning every thread into a battle ground 4 tribalism? You need to grow up.

I find it difficult to comprehend how xtians,muslims or whoever that claim to love God can descend to tribalism,bigotry and hatred (just because he is frm another ethnic grp). It is antithetic if u ask me.
Re: Gayz And Lesbians Came Out On The Street To Say Their Mind!!! by vanstanzy(m): 8:25pm On Feb 04, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Ignorance is bliss. have you been to the se? Let me tell you, Igbos do that "poo". And arent they 99.9% Christians?

intimate orientation has nothing to do with religion (i.e demonic), it has to do with one Ojukwu finding one Awolowo's kongi very delectable), nothing wrong with that.

@ileke-idi
Something is seriously wrong with all ya gayz. See what God did to Sodom and Gomorrah will be childs play compared to what He's gonna do to ya if u dont repent.
Am already crying for ur lost soul!
Re: Gayz And Lesbians Came Out On The Street To Say Their Mind!!! by vanstanzy(m): 8:32pm On Feb 04, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

intimate orientation has nothing to do with religion (i.e demonic), it has to do with one Ojukwu  finding one Awolowo's  kongi very delectable), nothing wrong with that.

@ileke idi
UR FADA!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry WHICH IGBO'S DO THAT Poo.? BETTER SHUT THAT TRAP OF UR'S OR THE SPIRIT OF OUR FORE-FATHERS WILL SLAP THE TASTE OUT OF UR MOUTH,NERD TO THE HIGHEST ORDER, JUST REPENT. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Gayz And Lesbians Came Out On The Street To Say Their Mind!!! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 04, 2012
Nigerians are so scared of gays, why? Please change that mindset, my fellow compatriots. time's changing.
Re: Gayz And Lesbians Came Out On The Street To Say Their Mind!!! by vanstanzy(m): 8:59pm On Feb 04, 2012
Akolawole:

It shouldnt suprise me with people's comment on Gay/Lesbianism, some knows nothing about it beside reading about it on Nairaland and National newspaper but did not really see them or have a feeling of what they do at all.
@NLer's
for those that dont know what this Poo. is all about, go online and see how Zap.E.D. UP this people are and the act is. GOD, TRADITION, NIGERIA'S CONSTITUTION AND RELIGION forbids it in its entirety! So dont even go there!
Re: Gayz And Lesbians Came Out On The Street To Say Their Mind!!! by philip0906(m): 9:10pm On Feb 04, 2012
diluminati:

Nigerians are so scared of gays, why? Please change that mindset, my fellow compatriots. time's changing.
undecided
Re: Gayz And Lesbians Came Out On The Street To Say Their Mind!!! by Lasinoh: 9:42pm On Feb 04, 2012
Let them come out and fight for themselves like it is done in civilized countries of the world.
These same people will go to church every Sunday to preach against their own.
Hypocrites all around Nigeria.

No wonder oil subsidy dey waya dem with hunger. While they were preaching anti-gay sentiments in Nigeria. . . Ode-Jonathan was busy robbing them blind!

Mu he he he he he he grin

[size=20pt]Continued Mac-Iyalla, “we want to use the meeting to encourage our members (bisexuals) to go back and begin to tell their families about their sexuality.[/size]

Thank you jare! cheesy I have encountered more bi-se-xual Nigerian men than 'gay' ones. The most deceptive of all who phock both poohsies and anuses.

Aka BIHOLAR!!! grin

Nothing as terrible as sucking a peh-nis that has been in shyte-holes unsuspectingly. . . . . The poohsie is bad enough!!!!!! cry
Re: Gayz And Lesbians Came Out On The Street To Say Their Mind!!! by Lasinoh: 9:47pm On Feb 04, 2012
[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wl4M6UyIoc[/flash]

Good job!!!! kiss

Abeg make una come out o. If una nor fight for una selves, these useless Christians and Muslims. . .the chief hypocritical 'closet gay-s' go just rubbish una. Or get the heck ourra the gaddem concentration camp called Nigeria like I did. . . and let the dead bury their dead always.

Mwaaaah!!!! kiss
Re: Gayz And Lesbians Came Out On The Street To Say Their Mind!!! by OpeLovely(f): 1:06pm On Feb 20, 2012
They need to be burned. Nigeria should never tolerate this kind of disease from the West, who have lost all sense and ounce of morality.

Soon, they'll be fighting to legalize marriage between humans and animals or children.
Re: Gayz And Lesbians Came Out On The Street To Say Their Mind!!! by adctrl: 2:07pm On Feb 20, 2012
Wonders shall never end!, I say
I have to admit this is one of the sad influence that the western world/culture is having on countries like Nigeria even though I reckon gays exist in Nigeria from time immemorial.

What baffles me most is how the so called gays and lesbians expect to re-produce. If their parents have been like them, they wouldn't exist and this world they are toying with will have come to an absurd end sooner than expected.

Even funny enough, some religious leaders want to be recognise as gays, is it by force to remain in church etc. The Bible to preach from dismiss that.
Re: Gayz And Lesbians Came Out On The Street To Say Their Mind!!! by oncoded(m): 7:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
I, Don Diego Pellucia, I am 150% against Gays and Lesbians, I have been against them ever since I knew what and who they are, I am still against them and will continue to do so until they (Gays, Lesbians and their supporters) answer The Only Question I have been asking for Years and still asking and the Question is....................

WHAT IF YOUR FATHER DECIDED TO BE GAY BEFORE MEETING YOUR MOTHER? OR WHAT IF YOUR MOTHER DECIDED TO BE A LESBIAN BEFORE MEETING YOUR FATHER? OR GENERALLY, WHAT IF YOUR PARENTS WERE GAY BEFORE MEETING EACH OTHER? OR WHAT IF THE FIRST MAN WAS GAY AND WOMAN A LESBIAN?

Answer the Question and you will have my support 150%

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Yar Adua At The G8 Summit - More Pictures Added / Alleged Diversion Of N19 Billion From River Niger Dredging Is False / Fg Moves To Cut N’assembly Vote – Thisday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.