Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Oet - Easier Alternative To Ielts For Nurses And Doctors Planning To Work Abroad - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Oet - Easier Alternative To Ielts For Nurses And Doctors Planning To Work Abroad (247 Views)

Oet Exam For Nurses And Doctors Planning To Work Abroad - Guaranteed Success / Website Design Just Got Easier / Event Planning and Decoration school in Ajah, Lekki, Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oet - Easier Alternative To Ielts For Nurses And Doctors Planning To Work Abroad by Ekitibiased(m): 3:02pm On Aug 05, 2023
Easier though more expensive but worth the price and with a better pass rate

IELTS - Pass rate is very unencouraging

Chances of passing OET is a lot more higher even after IELTS experience

Very far from your usual Naija exams - thorough approaches and technique is all that is needed

Re: Oet - Easier Alternative To Ielts For Nurses And Doctors Planning To Work Abroad by Ekitibiased(m): 3:31pm On Aug 05, 2023
Sample of writing question

Re: Oet - Easier Alternative To Ielts For Nurses And Doctors Planning To Work Abroad by Ekitibiased(m): 6:01pm On Aug 20, 2023
Medical doctor and OET Tutor of more than 3 years experience with great Success.

To provide professional educational services relating to Occupational English Test for healthworkers to organisations and to work extensively to achieve goals and objectives.

OET Tutor since 2019. Exam done and passed on July 7, 2023 Extensive and indepth knowledge of all modules

All Modules - Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking

Utmost professionalism is guaranteed

Mode - Online via Zoom, subject to agreed days and time

Duration - Flexible
Sure to get value for your money

I have been a previous candidate, therefore i can relate very well with your current situation and also assess your level for preparation.

I also conduct Mock tests for thorough evaluation.

Detailed and easy approach and steps as a guide.

We take questions together, I teach steps to find the correct answer and also justify why certain options are not the right option.

I make this journey, seamless, and justify why this is an easier Exam to pass than IELTS.

You get value for money, I also record my class sessions

Most candidates do have problems with Reading and Listening, Never mind - Give me a try to prove my worth from the very first class
Re: Oet - Easier Alternative To Ielts For Nurses And Doctors Planning To Work Abroad by Ekitibiased(m): 1:53pm On Aug 21, 2023
LETTER REVIEWS

CAROL POTTER

Re: Oet - Easier Alternative To Ielts For Nurses And Doctors Planning To Work Abroad by Ekitibiased(m): 1:54pm On Aug 21, 2023
(l)eft – not capital L

While waiting – highlights the need to write with pencils. Order of words affected as it becomes while walking of 1 year duration.
Inclusion of ….which began while walking would have changed the narrative entirely

(O)steoathritis

(I)nsomnia

Reduce(d) movement
an(d) tenderness

(O)steophytes

Which correlates – not (with) correlates

(P)hysiotherapy

(1) (Reply)

Revit Architecture Training For Architects And Designers In Lagos, July, 2017 / Sailpoint Identityiq : IIQ Online Training | 100% Realtime / Selenium With Java Handson Online Training,corporate Training By Working Faculty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.