Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Jonathan And New Terrorist Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan And New Terrorist Group (611 Views)

New Terrorist Group Springs Up In Kaduna- 120 Members Arrested / New Terrorist Group ‘yanlabaiku’ Emerge In Kebbi State / Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan And New Terrorist Group by samparian(m): 10:33am On Oct 11, 2011
his supporters will call me names
those in government will shout insults
but what i must say is the truth.
forget boko haram
forget MEND
MASSOB is childs play compared to this new threat to Nigeria.

yes, president jonathan has become a terrorist by saying his presidency will remove the fuel subsidy.
do you know what that will do to this country?
bomb scare, and invasion of foreign terrorists on this country will be nothing compared to the hardship we will be forced to endure.
once the price of fuel goes up, there will be 200percent inflation on everything from purewater to housing.
please, i beg my people, we must refuse Jonathan and his terror squad.

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Get The Bb Ball Rolling & Force Jonathan's Hand / Efcc Trial: Yoruba Leaders Rise For Daniel / Ccb Drag To Court Over Denial To Acess Goodluck Asset Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.