Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,778 members, 7,813,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

I Put It Up To You, Show Me South/south On The Compass. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Put It Up To You, Show Me South/south On The Compass. (969 Views)

We Are With South On Restructuring, North Is On Its Own, Middle Belt Replies ACF / Look At This Picture And Tell Me South South Is Not The One Sustaining Nigeria / IPOB Vows To Lead South East, South South On 2019 Polls Boycott (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Put It Up To You, Show Me South/south On The Compass. by Ikaeniyan0: 5:47pm On Aug 06, 2023
mycar:

it was done according to the four cardinal points, the SE /SS mapping was a deliberate action. It would have even made more sense if it was called East central instead of SE, how can one explain the reason Cross River and Edo states are part of SS?
There's nothing wrong with edo and cross river state been in the south south geopolitical region

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Real Enemies Of Nigeria / Justice For Ramoni Olorunwa Abbas a.k.a Hushpuppi / Breaking News!!! Godwin Obaseki Of Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.