Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Army Will Defend Nigeria's Democracy At All Costs - COAS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Will Defend Nigeria's Democracy At All Costs - COAS (15042 Views)

"We must unite & defend Nigeria": Okupe urges Support For Tinubu on Niger crisis / Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters / I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Will Defend Nigeria's Democracy At All Costs - COAS by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:32pm On Aug 05, 2023
Ok
Re: Army Will Defend Nigeria's Democracy At All Costs - COAS by Omodua(m): 10:33pm On Aug 05, 2023
Horus:
An Army who is unable to defend the country from Boko Haram attacks
lol

2 Likes

Re: Army Will Defend Nigeria's Democracy At All Costs - COAS by simfrost90210: 10:33pm On Aug 05, 2023
thesicilian:

You people should stop this nonsense of deliberately trying to cause tribal divisions on this forum. I don't know why the moderators are no longer up and running like before

The moderators here are more Yorubas and are very tribalistic... Speak against Tinubu, you'll be suspended but i can't start counting innumerably the amount of insults to Obi right from the campaign until now but they haven't been suspended... They're all the same!!!

6 Likes

Re: Army Will Defend Nigeria's Democracy At All Costs - COAS by SledgeHammerer: 10:34pm On Aug 05, 2023
Obidiotssssss will not be happy with the Chief of Army Staff.
Re: Army Will Defend Nigeria's Democracy At All Costs - COAS by barinedan(m): 10:36pm On Aug 05, 2023
You have to focus on our internal security challenge, defend the innocent people that are being slaughtered on daily basis.
Re: Army Will Defend Nigeria's Democracy At All Costs - COAS by marlow1962(m): 10:36pm On Aug 05, 2023
thesicilian:

You people should stop this nonsense of deliberately trying to cause tribal divisions on this forum. I don't know why the moderators are no longer up and running like before
You mean the useless moderators, lol. They are birds of same feather.
Watch the punkz will ban me for this now.

5 Likes

Re: Army Will Defend Nigeria's Democracy At All Costs - COAS by Omodua(m): 10:36pm On Aug 05, 2023
accordadoga26:

Don’t bother yourself.

He will be dealt with just like Nnamdi Kanu is being dealt with now and nothing the chest beaters are going to do.

Nnamdi Kanu will be killed, Obi will be jailed, the chest beaters will do nothing.

If they do anyhow we won’t even wait for the government intervention. We will start flogging them like it was done in Akure and Lagos.
Can you take your bravado to Ilorin where indigenous Yoruba's are being threatened by Fulani settlers? I like your bravery. But you're needed most in Ilorin right now.

Igbos are not your problem. But revisionist Fulanis trying to rewrite history in Ilorin.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Will Defend Nigeria's Democracy At All Costs - COAS by phorget(m): 10:37pm On Aug 05, 2023
accordadoga26:
Ipob miscreants will be dealt with.

They are coup plotters

They constantly want the downfall of our beloved country.

They are delighted in hearing bad news about Nigeria.

They want Nigeria to burn down.

Every good news about Nigeria makes them sad.

They address Nigeria as ZOO but yet they want to sit in Aso Rock.

Their ill-manners have already ruined their chances of producing a president.

When it's 2095 and their great great great grandchildren start asking them why they never in the history of Nigeria produced a president, dem go explain tire, no evidence

They want Nigeria to burn but they didn't support Ebola sending army to Niger, Agbadorians that dont want the downfall of Nigeria are still the same people clamoring for war... what an irony.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Will Defend Nigeria's Democracy At All Costs - COAS by PDPdestroyer(m): 10:37pm On Aug 05, 2023
Bad news for Igbos
Re: Army Will Defend Nigeria's Democracy At All Costs - COAS by SILVERLINES: 10:38pm On Aug 05, 2023
IconicR:
I'm suspecting Obi is planning something against the government, I don't just trust that deceitful man.
your wicked uncles has cover and burried your senses and destiny underground and you couldn't see nor suspect that, u only suspect obi cos u think he is ur problem.
I think at this point u need deliverance to recover ur senses
Re: Army Will Defend Nigeria's Democracy At All Costs - COAS by ipobarecriminals: 10:38pm On Aug 05, 2023
cool and crush the manhood sad of all 🐖s
Re: Army Will Defend Nigeria's Democracy At All Costs - COAS by ImoleNaija: 10:38pm On Aug 05, 2023
IPOB would call the COAS names for saying that. grin

As long as their kinsman is not the President, national peace no dey their dictionary.

1 Like

Re: Army Will Defend Nigeria's Democracy At All Costs - COAS by StoneLucifer: 10:38pm On Aug 05, 2023
accordadoga26:

Don’t bother yourself.

He will be dealt with just like Nnamdi Kanu is being dealt with now and nothing the chest beaters are going to do.

Nnamdi Kanu will be killed, Obi will be jailed, the chest beaters will do nothing.

If they do anyhow we won’t even wait for the government intervention. We will start flogging them like it was done in Akure and Lagos.

Malu..Even an imbec1le has better level of I.Q than u..1diot.

2 Likes

Re: Army Will Defend Nigeria's Democracy At All Costs - COAS by mariahAngel(f): 10:39pm On Aug 05, 2023
Nigeria should mind her business, and allow Niger republic deal with her issues.
Nigeria has enough on her plate already.

1 Like

Re: Army Will Defend Nigeria's Democracy At All Costs - COAS by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 05, 2023
thesicilian:

Mention where tribe was mentioned in his post.

2 Likes

Re: Army Will Defend Nigeria's Democracy At All Costs - COAS by Hollusilva28(m): 10:40pm On Aug 05, 2023
Bunch of pathetic Armed forces. Terrorist is there for them to fight, insecurities within the country and at the border. Innocent bloods on the land. They have been paid by their grandmaster. Quick to mobilized armies to fight their brothers and here we are fighting for our own lives in the country.

If you like overthrown Ebola or not, I don’t care, since you all failed us. Money paid to buy weapons diverted to their own pockets. God is watching everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Army Will Defend Nigeria's Democracy At All Costs - COAS by AyomideOG01: 10:40pm On Aug 05, 2023
IconicR:
I'm suspecting Obi is planning something against the government, I don't just trust that deceitful man.

I am suspecting you have overdosed yourself with Tinubu's leftover sniffing powder... Get well soon

3 Likes

Re: Army Will Defend Nigeria's Democracy At All Costs - COAS by Omodua(m): 10:40pm On Aug 05, 2023
phylshan:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/08/05/coup-army-will-defend-nigerias-democracy-at-all-cost-coas-vows/
I don't blame him. The largesse after retirement is mouth watering. It's better than engaging in risky coup.

So,don't blame him if he wants to defend the administration with his last pint of blood.

At least, what we read about benefits of his predecessors will spur him to defend the administration.
Re: Army Will Defend Nigeria's Democracy At All Costs - COAS by simfrost90210: 10:40pm On Aug 05, 2023
phorget:

They want Nigeria to burn but they didn't support Ebola sending army to Niger, Agbadorians that dont want the downfall of Nigeria are still the same people clamoring for war... what an irony.

May my children never marry Yoruba ....
I pray so! These people are generally worse than bokoharamists but you'll not just know!

1 Like

Re: Army Will Defend Nigeria's Democracy At All Costs - COAS by jaxxy(m): 10:41pm On Aug 05, 2023
Good and defend the constitution also.
Re: Army Will Defend Nigeria's Democracy At All Costs - COAS by YouAreNobody: 10:42pm On Aug 05, 2023
IconicR:

I'm starting to suspect you people don't really hate Obi but you write these rubbish because you know there are foolish people who will "like" the post as long as it's against Obi

2 Likes

Re: Army Will Defend Nigeria's Democracy At All Costs - COAS by SMARTMOTORS(m): 10:42pm On Aug 05, 2023
Once the court cancels Ebola's presidency......there will be a Coup I'm 1000% sure of that!

1 Like

Re: Army Will Defend Nigeria's Democracy At All Costs - COAS by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 05, 2023
simfrost90210:

May my children never marry Yoruba ....
I pray so! These people are generally worse than bokoharamists but you'll not just know!
I’m glad Yoruba has made your life so miserable
Re: Army Will Defend Nigeria's Democracy At All Costs - COAS by Laple0541(m): 10:44pm On Aug 05, 2023
IconicR:

Obi ma chicken-hearted, if you mention Atiku I can still reason it but Obi; I beg gbagbe e.
Re: Army Will Defend Nigeria's Democracy At All Costs - COAS by busterr(m): 10:44pm On Aug 05, 2023
accordadoga26:

Don’t bother yourself.

Nairaland mods are bigots, all of them.
They're seeing this comments but will turn a blind eye, once you reply with insult, you'll be banned.
This is the worst site to be in.
Seun has a lot of fake apologies to make again, and lots of blogs to pay so they can repost his fake apologies

1 Like

Re: Army Will Defend Nigeria's Democracy At All Costs - COAS by slowice(m): 10:45pm On Aug 05, 2023
IconicR:

E be like say madness dey your bloodline

1 Like

Re: Army Will Defend Nigeria's Democracy At All Costs - COAS by Dipville(m): 10:45pm On Aug 05, 2023
The same lost democracy already or a new one the people aren't aware of... Jokes
Re: Army Will Defend Nigeria's Democracy At All Costs - COAS by slowice(m): 10:47pm On Aug 05, 2023
Ebola is freaking scared.. He has been indirectly warning the judiciary via different means for too long
Re: Army Will Defend Nigeria's Democracy At All Costs - COAS by simfrost90210: 10:47pm On Aug 05, 2023
Naijaboy18:

I’m glad Yoruba has made your life so miserable

.., children of a fallen demon🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SSS Raids APC Data Office Again - Party Spokesman / DSS, EFCC Operatives Besiege Ekweremadu’s Abuja Residence / Clark Tells Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal Not To Run For Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.