Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Most Beautiful Nigeria Female Basketballers - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Most Beautiful Nigeria Female Basketballers (56163 Views)

"Ballers Off Duty": Nigeria Female Basketball Players Cool Off (pix) / Female Basketballers Are So Cutes (video) / Highest Paid Basketballers Compared To Highest Paid Footballer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Beautiful Nigeria Female Basketballers by BreconHills(m): 1:47pm On Aug 11, 2023
marvellous2222:
Ali know they all use football age, they're more than 26yr old, let them go and marry before they enter monopause and also late for them

Not true. You can't get away with cheating on your age these days. Unless your village people can reverse the age of your bones!
Re: Most Beautiful Nigeria Female Basketballers by saintkel(m): 1:47pm On Aug 11, 2023
Make I no talk sha
Re: Most Beautiful Nigeria Female Basketballers by Kaymansion(m): 1:47pm On Aug 11, 2023
tongue They are all brainy and beautiful

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Nigeria Female Basketballers by Trustmea: 1:48pm On Aug 11, 2023
I need Elizabet Mark's number
Re: Most Beautiful Nigeria Female Basketballers by Yankee101: 1:49pm On Aug 11, 2023
So the rest are not beautiful?
This nonsense is not for Africa
The hard working girls just won a championship and you’re saying only some are beautiful. Do you know what that does to the image of a female that has been told all her life she’s not beautiful?

There’s wisdom from God. Receive it

3 Likes

Re: Most Beautiful Nigeria Female Basketballers by Workch: 1:50pm On Aug 11, 2023
I prefer Nnena
Re: Most Beautiful Nigeria Female Basketballers by Alvin212(m): 1:50pm On Aug 11, 2023
Nice pics for

Masturbation

grin

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Nigeria Female Basketballers by 7demons: 1:51pm On Aug 11, 2023
F
Re: Most Beautiful Nigeria Female Basketballers by iukpe: 1:51pm On Aug 11, 2023
Trust Naija men wey no know dem before. OP you did wrong. I see them rushing to distract these women now.
Re: Most Beautiful Nigeria Female Basketballers by TheSuperX(m): 1:58pm On Aug 11, 2023
Seen
Re: Most Beautiful Nigeria Female Basketballers by lexy2014: 1:58pm On Aug 11, 2023
slim75d:
D'Tigress: Top 5 most beautiful Nigerian female basketballers in 2023

What makes them beautiful and sexy? Is it because they are dressing scantily and wearing pants?

What criteria did you use to arrive at your conclusion that the 5 you selected are the most beautiful?
Re: Most Beautiful Nigeria Female Basketballers by Lovelife433(m): 1:58pm On Aug 11, 2023
And there kpekus still smell. Rubbish.
Re: Most Beautiful Nigeria Female Basketballers by flexispy: 1:59pm On Aug 11, 2023
You didn't post the one that also runs an onlyfans page
Re: Most Beautiful Nigeria Female Basketballers by billyG(m): 1:59pm On Aug 11, 2023
I would luv 2 see dem y'all play BB in bikinis grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Most Beautiful Nigeria Female Basketballers by Inyaky(f): 1:59pm On Aug 11, 2023
They re all beautiful, do they live abroad I'm not getting that part
Re: Most Beautiful Nigeria Female Basketballers by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 11, 2023
Okay come and choose your spec ....and tell us why ?
Re: Most Beautiful Nigeria Female Basketballers by Inyaky(f): 2:02pm On Aug 11, 2023
They re all beautiful, do they all live abroad I'm not getting that part
Re: Most Beautiful Nigeria Female Basketballers by Beigalodesigns(m): 2:04pm On Aug 11, 2023
My love for beautiful women of sports

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Nigeria Female Basketballers by complexstuffs(m): 2:08pm On Aug 11, 2023
How are they beautiful?

Stop deceiving them. These are just everyday girls na
Re: Most Beautiful Nigeria Female Basketballers by Angelfrost(m): 2:08pm On Aug 11, 2023
The entire Basketball team is filled with Beautiful Amazons... Beautiful and Super Athletic. They have never failed to make this nation proud despite most of them having dual citizenship.

I wonder why we don't have more homegrown talents in the area of Basketball... Are most Nigerians that SHORT??! tongue

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Nigeria Female Basketballers by complexstuffs(m): 2:12pm On Aug 11, 2023
marvellous2222:
Ali know they all use football age, they're more than 26yr old, let them go and marry before they enter monopause and also late for them

They are mostly Americans. Their age is always true
Re: Most Beautiful Nigeria Female Basketballers by Nonexisting1: 2:17pm On Aug 11, 2023
My own is no breast, no interest.

Re: Most Beautiful Nigeria Female Basketballers by Hotwest: 2:24pm On Aug 11, 2023
Dem get hips but no boobi to press
Re: Most Beautiful Nigeria Female Basketballers by fx45(m): 2:26pm On Aug 11, 2023
slim75d:

This calabar chick her last Pic is jaw dropping sha grin grin
What made you think she's from Cross River let alone Calabar?
Re: Most Beautiful Nigeria Female Basketballers by Danidinho4: 2:29pm On Aug 11, 2023
Them fine nor be lie.
They love licking themselves
I've lived with female basketballers before I sabi them
Re: Most Beautiful Nigeria Female Basketballers by Abagworo(m): 2:32pm On Aug 11, 2023
slim75d:
2. Nicole Enabosi
Nicole Ehizele Enabosi is a 26-year-old Nigerian-American Basketball player, who plays as a power forward for the Slovak side MBK Ružomberok and the Nigerian national team.

Born in Gaithersburg (Maryland), Nicole declared for the 2020 WNBA Draft but went undrafted.
The 6ft 2inch beauty made her debut for Nigeria in 2021 and caught the eye of many fans due to her stunning looks.

The prettiest
Re: Most Beautiful Nigeria Female Basketballers by Abifarin16: 2:33pm On Aug 11, 2023
eepeepook:
I want to see them dunk basketballs not wear bikinis.
The shouldn't have a life outside the court?
Re: Most Beautiful Nigeria Female Basketballers by PeggySandas(f): 2:34pm On Aug 11, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Where is Jennyclay?

See your mates doing well in their Field.😊🙂

While your own is Sit @Home Shouting 'I MUST MARRY A RICH MAN'. sad

Bad, Terrible, Poverty mentality of Most of our Nigerian Girls. undecided

Jennyclay's father is the biggest drunkard in his village. After drinking himself to stupor, he goes home and rape her mother severally till day break. He also barely provide for the family, hence her obsession with rich folks online and offline.

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Nigeria Female Basketballers by EconomistXplain: 2:38pm On Aug 11, 2023
u see that Okonkwo lady....dt girl vomits 3 pointers like words..so easy for her
Re: Most Beautiful Nigeria Female Basketballers by Nilon: 3:05pm On Aug 11, 2023
adefitim:
D’Tigress Squads 2023

Toyosi Abiola,
Elizabeth Balogun
Tomi Taiwo,
Sarah Ogoke,
Okoro Ifunaya,
Adeyeye Adebola,
Amy Okonkwo,
Murjanatu Musa Linan,
Pallas Akpanah,
Olawuyi Adenike Olayemi,
Lauren Ebo,
Blessing Ejiofor,
Nicole Enabosi Ehizele

They are all Beautiful
I want to fúck wakama
Re: Most Beautiful Nigeria Female Basketballers by Nilon: 3:07pm On Aug 11, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Fine bannies dey cha.......I mean bannies wey fine finish....Come still get talent join.....

Unlike some bannies for area wey the only talent wey dem get na lashing styles angry

connect me to one banny make I shag

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Buys Ferrari Monza SP2 For His 38th Birthday (Photos) / Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight / Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Rock Starboy Jersey. Thanks Wizkid For Sending It. Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.