Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Bigkoko Gift Cards, Back & Better: Ask Us Any Question Here!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bigkoko Gift Cards, Back & Better: Ask Us Any Question Here!!! (755 Views)

Bigkoko Gift Card ~ 1st Pan African Gift Card. Now In Rwanda, Coming Soon In Nig / Welcome The Pan African Gift Card Voucher: BIGKOKO GIFT CARD / Drop All Your Affiliate Marketing Question Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bigkoko Gift Cards, Back & Better: Ask Us Any Question Here!!! by Bigkoko: 8:00am On Aug 06, 2023
Back & Better. *BIGKOKO GIFT CARDS*
Open for Transactions in East, South & West African Countries from 1st September 2023......

This is a Close Loop, Non electronic digital gift card. It's a Financial Instrument accepted on Web & Mobile Applications owned by Bigkoko Group, and/or all its affiliated partners. Bigkoko Gift Cards is accepted every where the signage "BIGKOKO GIFT CARD ACCEPTED HERE" is displayed.

Three categories of cards are available for purchase online & selected shops:
* E-gift cards.
* Shop specified cards.
* Customized corporate cards.
Varieties of special purposed gift cards are available.

Features of Bigkoko Gift cards include:
* Buy cards online.
* Set your PIN
* Self activation
* Top up your gift cards.
* Share with or transfer to a friend.
* Check card balance.
* Use/redeem online or offline.
* Pay vendors with your gift cards.
* Accepted by Vendors in different African Countries
* Get 24/7 Support.

Want to give it a try? Purchase Bigkoko Gift Cards with this link https://gifts.bigkokogroup.com/Purchase
Have questions? Contact our customer service team with this link https://gifts.bigkokogroup.com/Contacts

All gift cards with the Mark "BIGKOKO" is issued by Bigkoko Group Inc. a Kigali based Business & Financial Technology Company (c) 2023. All Rights Reserved. Kigali. Stockholm. Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Bigkoko Gift Cards, Back & Better: Ask Us Any Question Here!!! by Bigkoko: 8:14am On Aug 06, 2023
Start buying & use your gift cards from 1st Sept 2023.....

Hurry now and register as a vendor on our Market Place with this link free of charge: https://dashboard.bigkokogroup.com/

Anywhere you live in Africa, we bring your hustle to the right customers globally. Sell physical goods. Sell services. Get paid. Receive your pay! Conveniently designed to bring you peace of mind!

Re: Bigkoko Gift Cards, Back & Better: Ask Us Any Question Here!!! by Bigkoko: 8:16am On Aug 06, 2023
Sell your skills on Bigkoko market place.
Re: Bigkoko Gift Cards, Back & Better: Ask Us Any Question Here!!! by Bigkoko: 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2023
Bigkoko Gift Cards...... Back & better!
Use our Close Loop, non-electronic digital gift Cards to shop in major African cities!

Fast, Safe & Convenient to use!

Re: Bigkoko Gift Cards, Back & Better: Ask Us Any Question Here!!! by Bigkoko: 12:51pm On Aug 10, 2023
A concise visit to our website will clear all your doubts about the efficacy of our Business Model.... Use Gift to get more loyal customers, retain old customers. Make more sales & revenue!

Re: Bigkoko Gift Cards, Back & Better: Ask Us Any Question Here!!! by Bigkoko: 1:20pm On Aug 10, 2023
Bigkoko Gift Cards
A smart gift anyone can appreciate. For general enquiries regarding Bigkoko Gift Cards, Contact our customer support center.

• The gift of endless possibilities. Bigkoko Gift Cards can be used everywhere “Bigkoko Gift Cards Accepted here” signage is displayed in West, South & East African Countries.
• Can be used online or redeemed at a participating clearing vendor service at physical retail locations that accept BIGKOKO GIFT CARD payments.
• No fees after purchase.
• Funds do not expire
• 24/7 customer service available.
Getting started with BIGKOKO GIFT CARDS?
. Three Options!
• E-gift Cards
• Shop Specific Gift Cards
• Custom Cards.

FAQ about Bigkoko Gift cards
If you have questions about Bigkoko Gift Cards, please read below.

Getting Started.
General Information & Getting started.
Where can I find my order history?[/b]
• If you have a Bigkoko Gift Account, view your order by signing in to gift.bigkokogroup.com with your Email Address and Password. Then press “My Orders” under My Account to view your Order History.
• If you checked out as a guest or are not logged into your Bigkoko Gift Account, you can click the “Track Order” link at the bottom of the page and enter your Email Address and Order Number.

[b]Where can I buy a Bigkoko Gift Card?

• You can buy Bigkoko Gift Cards online. You can also buy them at participating Retail outlets/locations.

What type of gift cards does Bigkoko sell?
• Three options are available for your pick. E-gift cards, Custom gift cards and shop specific gift cards. E-gift & custom gift cards are delivered via email. Shop specific gift cards are physical gift cards you can use at participating/selected vendors.

What payment option can I use to purchase a Bigkoko Gift Card?
• You can purchase Gift Cards using Mobile money (if you are in Rwanda), Visa, American Express, Swish, Google pay or Discover credit/debit cards (if you are outside East Africa). You can also purchase Bigkoko Gift Cards online with PayPal, Venmo, or Click to Pay at checkout. Regardless of payment method, we strive to complete your purchase.
• Please note Bigkoko cannot accept cash payment methods for custom & e-gift cards.

Does Bigkoko Gift cards expire?
• The funds on both Physical and e-Gift Cards never expire. However, your Gift Cards may have an expiration date listed to facilitate transactions.
• The “Valid Through” Date indicated on the back of your Physical Gift Card or displayed on your e-Gift Card is not actually an expiration date. It is intended primarily for fraud protection purposes and permits your Gift Card to be used for ordering online or by phone

Where to use Bigkoko Gift Card?
• You can use Bigkoko issued Gift Cards anywhere “Bigkoko Gift Card Accepted Here” signage is displayed. Shops, supermarkets, pump station, hotels, restaurants etc and online on our Market Place. And you can it to make purchases up to the amount on the gift card.

How to activate your Bigkoko Gift Card?
• Many Bigkoko issued Gift Cards are activated upon purchase and ready to use. However, if yours requires activation, you will typically receive an email together with the Gift Card number, instructions and a toll-free phone number.

Do Shops/Vendors issue their own Gift Cards through Bigkoko Group Inc?
• No. We sell Gift Cards under Brands for use on selected shops. While these Gift Cards are guaranteed by Bigkoko Group Inc. the names of selected shops/vendors might appear on specific Gift Cards. Kindly note that when you purchase such gift cards, it means you can only use it on that specific shop or pay only that shop. In most cases, the shop have received the money you used in making the gift purchase minus our one-time processing fee. This is especially useful for discounted sales.

How to check Bigkoko Gift Card Balance?
• Start by looking at the back of your gift card (For physical, shop specific Gift Cards). Typically, you’ll find a toll-free number you can call to discover your balance. Or you can check your balance by visiting our website and entering your card’s 16-digit number and security code/email.

What should I do if my gift card is lost or stolen?
• Report a lost or stolen card immediately to us by calling the toll-free number listed on our website.
• You’ll need to provide details about the lost or stolen Bigkoko issued gift card for cancellation & replacement. Be prepared to establish proof of ownership.
• Registering your gift card is always a good idea. We usually replace a gift card only if it’s actually been registered upon purchase.

My gift card was declined. What should I do?
• Check to make sure there are sufficient fund on the card before making a purchase.
• If the purchase is declined and you believe the card has sufficient funds, please contact us using the toll-free number

How do I give Bigkoko issued Gift Cards as a present?
• When gifting a card, remember to give the recipient all the materials you received when you purchased the Card. These material include the card number, PIN, name, amount, terms & conditions.

Is there any amount limit for Bigkoko Issued Gift Card?
• Yes. The minimum amount you can purchase is five hundred USD equivalent of your local currency, and the maximum amount you purchase is One thousand USD equivalent of your local currency.

My gift card has no money, should I discard it?
• If you are planning to return anything you bought from a vendor, you might want to hold onto your Gift Card for some time.

Do Bigkoko Gift Cards work internationally
• If your gift card states Valid only in Rwanda on the front, it’s an issued Domestic Use Only gift card. Although your gift card will be accepted at locations outside of Rwanda if you use it online, it's welcome at thousands of shops where Bigkoko gift cards are accepted.

How do I use my gift card Online?
• When you’re ready to check out keep your gift card number & PIN handy and then, in the online form, fill in your 16-digit card number, and PIN number. You’ll want to make sure that your gift card’s balance is enough to cover the amount of your purchase.

How do I use my gift card over the phone?
• Keep your gift card number, PIN & any other information associated with the card handy and then call our Toll-free number when asked, provide the following information: 16-digit card number, name, PIN, email and phone number. NOTE THAT THIS SERVICE IS ON HOLD FOR NOW.

Can I use my gift card in pump station, restaurants, supermarkets?
• You sure can—but there may additional steps. At gas stations, you should be able to pay at the pump. If your transaction can’t be completed, you’ll need to use a store specific card inside the station.
• Hotels and car rentals often require a store specific card and that’ll mean that they have to put a “hold” on your card—so part of the balance of your gift card may not be available. And, for tipping, we may decide to authorize your transaction for an additional 20% above your total bill. The amount of your tip is still your choice though.
Can I top up my gift card with additional money?
• Yes. A Bigkoko Gift card can be reloaded with additional funds. Simply follow the instruction on our Top up page.

Can I send some amount on gift card with some else?
• Yes. You can gift someone else some amount from your gift card, provided the person also have a gift card. To share/transfer, simply follow the instructions on our Gift-a-gift page.

How can I check my gift card balance?
• For directions on how to check your gift card balance, please visit our Gift card balance page.

How do I activate my gift card?
• Most gift card we issue are already activated. To learn about activating and using your Gift card, please visit the Gift card balance page.

Where do I go if I want to ask more questions?
• To locate more helpful information on Bigkoko Gift cards, please visit the FAQ area on the Bigkoko Gift card page which covers everything from what to do if your Gift card is lost or stolen to making returns using your gift card.

Who do I ask about information regarding my gift card?
• Please contact our support center for information about your account or card transaction data. This helps ensure that access to the information is only provided to authorized individuals, subject to our verification processes.
• You can find the address and telephone number of your card details. The telephone number may also appear on the back of the card itself (for shop specific cards).
• To learn more about how Visa uses your personal information, please visit the Privacy page

How do I resolve unauthorized charges?
• We can help you resolve issues regarding unauthorized transactions. Contact our support center.
What will I do if a merchant will not accept my gift card?
• Our payment experience is incredibly important to us. Merchants who display the “Bigkoko Gift Card Accepted Here” signage are not permitted to choose whether or not to accept a Bigkoko gift card for payment if the customer is acting in good faith.
• Bigkoko has over 1,000 vendor clients that we have issued cards on their behalf, and sign up merchants/customers to use them. These businesses set the terms and conditions for their customer relationships and, therefore, handle all customer service matters relating to them.
• We recommend that you notify us if you have any issue regarding a merchant. We will look into it.

Usage
Are there monthly fees or usage fees with my Bigkoko Gift Card?
• Other than the purchase fee (flat 1.2%), there are no fees associated with your Bigkoko Gift Card.

How do I use my Bigkoko Gift Card to shop online?
• Make sure the balance on your Bigkoko Gift Card is more than the entire cost of the purchase, including taxes and shipping. Check your balance at balance.bigkokogroup.com or call us
• Please note: some transaction types require a hold of up to 20% above the purchase amount. See your Cardholder Agreement for more information.
• Select "Credit" or "Debit" as the payment method (Do not select "Gift Card"wink.
• In the Payment Method section, enter the Gift Card information as you would a credit or debit card.
• If you are paying a vendor, have details about the vendor’s MID.
• In the Billing Address section, please fill in your name and address.

Can I convert a Bigkoko e-Gift Card into a Physical shop specific Gift Card?
• Yes, additional fees apply to transfer your e- Gift Card funds onto a Physical shop specific Bigkoko Gift Card.

Can I get cash with my Bigkoko Gift Card?
• Bigkoko Gift Cards cannot be used at ATMs nor can you get cash back from any of your purchases. But you can make purchases to the full extent of your balance.

Cancel Order
Can I cancel an order?
• In the interest of processing your order as quickly as possible, once your order has been submitted there is no way to return or cancel the order. We highly encourage you to review your cart and checkout details before checking out.

Why was my Gift Card order canceled?
• Please call Customer Service at +250 (0)-790-927-282 to get details about your canceled order.
• Can I get a refund on my Gift Card purchase?
• You may be able to get a refund on your purchase. Terms and conditions apply. See Cardholder Agreement for details or call us to find out how you can get a refund on your purchase.

Lost or Stolen Gift Cards
What do I do if my Gift Card is lost or stolen?
• If you believe that your Card has been lost or stolen, you need to notify us immediately by calling us You will be asked to provide us with the Gift Card Number and other identifying information. We cannot provide a replacement unless you provide your Gift Card Number and all other requested identifying information.

I lost my “Order Confirmation” email. How can I get it reissued to me?
• Please contact us for assistance to obtain another “Order Confirmation” email.

How do I resend an e-Gift Card if the recipient lost or didn’t receive the email?
• If the recipient did not receive the e-Gift Card email, you can resend the email by going to gift.bigkokogroup.com and log into your Account or enter the email address you used to order.

Security
I am affected by a security incident that may be cause by or impact my gift card, who do I contact?
• If you are a customer or vendor experiencing, or being affected by, a security incident that is caused by, or may impact, a Bigkoko product or service, please email gc-security@bigkokogroup.com

How do I report a security vulnerability?
• If you believe you have discovered a vulnerability on a Bigkoko website, product, or service, please contact our support center.

What should I know about email fraud?
• Be aware of any email message that requests personal data—such as passwords, PINs or your social security number—or sends you to a website that asks for such information. These messages may involve the illegal practice of “spoofing,” or forging an email address to resemble another, legitimate address and business. Remember to never send personal information via an email. If you have received an email that spoofs Bigkoko, please notify us of the specifics of the illegal email.

What should I know about phone fraud?
• It's important for consumers to know that Bigkoko will not call or e-mail gift cardholders to request their personal account information. Bigkoko call centers do not initiate outbound telemarketing calls. Consumers should not respond to any e-mails or phone calls with requests for any personal card information and are advised to immediately report the situation to local law enforcement as well as to abuse@bigkokogroup.com . Cardholders should also know that Bigkoko's zero liability fraud policy ensures that they are not held responsible for any unauthorized purchases.
• Bigkoko’s Zero Liability Policy does not apply to certain gift cards and anonymous prepaid card transactions or transactions not processed by Bigkoko. Gift Cardholders must use care in protecting their card and notify us immediately of any unauthorized use. Contact our support center for more detail.
I was contacted by someone claiming to be from Bigkoko. Is this real or scam?
• If you receive a call or email asking for your information, do not provide it. You can report a phone scam that uses Bigkoko’s name by emailing us at abuse@bigkokogroup.com Bigkoko doesn’t call or email cardholders and request personal information.
My identity was stolen, what should I do?
• If you believe you’ve been a victim of identity theft, call our HOTLINE. You should also make a report to the police.

Merchants
I have concerns about the merchant I did shopping with.
• If you have concerns involving a merchant, you can take action immediately by filling out this form.

Bigkoko brand and marketing
How do I contact Bigkoko about sponsorship?
• All sponsorship requests must be sent in writing to:
Marketing Dept. (Event & Sponsorship)

Accepting Bigkoko Gift Cards.
I want to accept Bigkoko gift card for my business how do I apply?
• Bigkoko accepts registration of vendors/businesses that will accept our payment option. If you would like to accept Bigkoko Gift Card at your business, please contact our support center or learn more about becoming a Bigkoko merchant.

Contact Us
Trying to purchase a Bigkoko Gift Card?
• If you have questions about purchasing Gift Cards online, please call us.

Already purchased a Bigkoko Gift Card?
• If you have questions about a Bigkoko Gift Card you’ve already purchased, please contact us for assistance.
Re: Bigkoko Gift Cards, Back & Better: Ask Us Any Question Here!!! by Bigkoko: 1:29pm On Aug 10, 2023
What you can not do with Bigkoko Gift Cards.
Conversion of Gift Card balance to Cash.
Cash Withdrawals in lieu of the Gift Cards.

Note That
Only Vendors can convert gift can balance to cash, or withdraw gift cards to cash form.

Re: Bigkoko Gift Cards, Back & Better: Ask Us Any Question Here!!! by Bigkoko: 1:42pm On Aug 10, 2023
Where you can use Bigkoko Gift cards?
Two key locations. You can use Bigkoko Gift Cards online on Bigkoko Market Place, and selected offline vendors operating from physical locations. We have provided the online infrastructure for online Shopping.

Which country (s) can i use Bigkoko Gift Cards?
Currently we are deploying in Rwanda, we have plans for Nigeria, Ghana, Zambia, Ivory Coast, Kenya and much of the countries in East, South & West Africa.

Our Core Goal is to link African Countries together in a gigantic Market Place where major trade barriers that hinders cross border regional trade transactions are all gone!

Where is Bigkoko Group Inc?
Our head office is at Norrsken East Africa Hub Kigali. We also maintain a branch in Norrsken Stockholm to oversee our Nordic & East Europe Countries operations and Norrsken Barcelona to oversee our Western Europe operations.

What is the Plan at the Moment?
Innovation. Innovation. Innovation.

Re: Bigkoko Gift Cards, Back & Better: Ask Us Any Question Here!!! by Bigkoko: 7:05pm On Aug 10, 2023
Not to worry too much, Bigkoko Gift Cards modeled after the Cashless & contactless policy of the Swede would be an instant success.

Lets talk about the varieties of Gift cards available for sale.
Gift Cards category: E-Gift cards, Shop specific gift cards & customized give cards. ( I will explain these categories in a the next post)
Birthday
Congratulations
Restaurant
Father's Day
Mother's Day
Groceries
Taxi
Hotels
Wedding
Baby Shower
Friendly
Thank you
Supermarket
Diaspora
Corporate
Nigeria Special
Airlines
Back to School
Baby & Pregnancy
G Pride
Good Neighbor
Couples
Spouse
On the move
Game & Fun
Whose coming!
Spa & Scrub
Good shoots
M-Companion
F-Companion
Make a wish
Feeding Africa
School Project
Seasons Greetings
Let's eat Together
Kwibuka
Drink
Re: Bigkoko Gift Cards, Back & Better: Ask Us Any Question Here!!! by Bigkoko: 7:09pm On Aug 10, 2023
Let's talk about Gift Cards that applies to Airline fares.
With Bigkoko AIRLINES GIFT CARD, you are sure of great discounts with partnering airlines. You can purchase the gift card at airline stands and online at our platforms.

Re: Bigkoko Gift Cards, Back & Better: Ask Us Any Question Here!!! by Bigkoko: 7:14pm On Aug 10, 2023
Our Gift Card payment gateway works like Mobile money payment with great flexibility.

The beauty of Bigkoko Gift Cards is that it helps you sell a wide range of stuffs and from any distance within the three regions in Africa, and you get your money straight up. In certain situation, when Customers buy a shop specific gift card customized to your business, you receive the fund cost of the gift cards minus our processing fee immediately. Sit in Nigeria & sell to clients in Ghana or elsewhere. Receive payment alert.
Re: Bigkoko Gift Cards, Back & Better: Ask Us Any Question Here!!! by Bigkoko: 4:03am On Aug 11, 2023
Great example how Bigkoko Gift Card will profit you either as an individual or a business living in any country in Africa and wish to pay a vendor in Bigkoko Market Place or Top up for someone else with Bigkoko Gift Card. With the Nigeria Special, your Gift Card can be Applied to any vendor in African

For gift card users in Nigeria, all you need is this card in the picture.

Re: Bigkoko Gift Cards, Back & Better: Ask Us Any Question Here!!! by Bigkoko: 12:20am On Aug 12, 2023
Back & Better! The Bigkoko Gift Cards for your delight.

Do you know as a vendor, you have to do two simple registrations with us...
1. Register to sell on our Market Place. You will receive a unique store ID.
2. Register to accept Bigkoko Gift Cards. You will receive a unique Merchant Account Code.

Through your store ID you can upload and sell all manner of goods & services across AFRICA.
Through your Merchant Account Code you will receive payment on our Market Place and also though our Gift Card dashboard.

The registration is simple and completed within 3 minutes.

Re: Bigkoko Gift Cards, Back & Better: Ask Us Any Question Here!!! by Bigkoko: 10:04am On Aug 13, 2023
Technology makes the world a better place.
At Bigkoko, we dream, think, breed Innovations! We are the king of Small Business Support in Africa, a name we earn serving the public with integrity & trust!

At the heart of our payment solutions for shoppers in Africa, what we are copying/modifying is Swedish Tech & processes and the solutions it offers to tackle some of the greatest challenges of our times.

With the Bigkoko Gift Card solution, vendor can truly increase their revenue without breaking the bank. Grow your customer base with Bigkoko Gift Cards. We run the street for you, while you reap the profits!

To register, click the links below:
Register as vendor:
Register your business to access Bigkoko Gift Cards:

Note
Anyone in East, South or West Africa can register to use Bigkoko Gift Cards for his or business

Re: Bigkoko Gift Cards, Back & Better: Ask Us Any Question Here!!! by Bigkoko: 6:26am On Aug 14, 2023
Sure ways to get more customers for your business.

Gift cards for your business? Regardless of the size of your business or what you sell (goods or services), yes we can run it to suit your business needs. Get 3 times more customers when we issues Bigkoko gift cards for your business!

Register your business for gift cards here:

Need more details? Contact our 24/7 Support Center here:

Think Big, Think Africa, Think Bigkoko.........bringing Innovation back to Africa!

Re: Bigkoko Gift Cards, Back & Better: Ask Us Any Question Here!!! by Bigkoko: 11:15am On Aug 16, 2023
Do you want to increase your business income & get 3 times more customer patronage? You have to be a vendor that accepts Bigkoko Gift Cards customized to suit your business needs. Starting the process is way e.a.s.y

First, go to our website. Click on the "Be a Vendor" icon at top right corner of the web application.

Second, click on "Register Now". Fill in the required information about your business and create a PIN. Check your email for your unique Merchant Code which serves as your Account Number with us.

Congratulations your Business is now configured to receive payments for goods & services sold online or in-store.

To check your balance.
First, go to our website. Click on "Be a Vendor" icon at top right corner of the web application.

Second, click on "Sign in". Fill in your Merchant code & PIN. Your dashboard is displayed for your commands. You will see Navigation tools like VENDOR, HOME, CHECK BALANCE, MAKE ORDER, CONFIRM CARD, PROFILE & WITHDRAW/CONVERT GIFT CARD.

Check Balance. If you click here, your balance is displayed.

Make Order. You can order Shop Specific gift cards for your business from us, of any domination & quantity. You dont have to pay for them. We supply it to you to sell to your customers who then use them on our platform to shop for your products online or offline.

Confirm card. Each gift card has a serial number. Once you sell a card to a customer, you need to click here to confirm that card so it becomes activate on our platform, and also activates for the recipient. Kindly confirm card before handing over to the buyer.

Profile. Update your profile. Let us know who we are dealing with by updating our KYC list. Upload a govt issued Registration for your business, ID, etc.

Withdraw. Request a withdraw/conversion of your Gift card balance to your bank account or mobile money. We only send conversion to accounts that bears same name as the business. We do not send to personal accounts. This withdraw is only available for Vendors.

We are the King of Small Business Support in Africa!

Want to see for your self? Head straight to our website

Contact our Support team

Re: Bigkoko Gift Cards, Back & Better: Ask Us Any Question Here!!! by Bigkoko: 2:58pm On Aug 18, 2023
*UPDATE*

Does your business sell and accept gift cards? If not, you could be missing out on an opportunity to increase revenue, strengthen your brand, and improve customer loyalty.

Gift cards are essentially a prepayment to your company/shop/kiosk/home office goods & services, giving you the income upfront before the customer starts shopping. A gift card can be physical or digital. These are the backbone behind shadow marketing done by many businesses.

Bigkoko has made it easy for small businesses in Africa to issue gift cards. No worries, we provide everything from A-Z, we create the cards, activates them on our website (s), you just collect money from customers when they come calling, and offer them the goods or services.

Try it out today!

Need support?
Contact our Support team on:

Re: Bigkoko Gift Cards, Back & Better: Ask Us Any Question Here!!! by Bigkoko: 9:37am On Sep 01, 2023
How do Bigkoko Gift Cards work?

Buying Bigkoko Gift Cards.
A customer initiates the purchase of a gift card; online or in-store.

To buy Bigkoko Gift Cards online simply go to www.gifts.bigkokogroup.com select the gift cards of your choice and make payment for it via your preferred payment method; MOMO, Bank transfers or Paypal. The system automatically sends the recipient an email with the note, gift card amount, a unique number or barcode for redemption, and redemption instructions.

For in-store BGC purchase, walk into any of our affiliated vendor shop, kindly ask the vendor to give you the gift card of any amount of your choice. Please ask the vendor to activate/confirm the gift cards before handing it over to you. To activate the purchased gift cards the vendor will have to log in to their Vendor Dashboard, select confirm card and input the serial number of your gift cards, name of the recipient, phone number, address, etc. once done, your gift card is now active to be used online and in-store.

You can check your gift card balance online or by sending #BGCB together with the serial number as SMS to +250790927282. Within minutes your gift card balance pops up.

Note: Do not give the Gift Card number or PIN to anyone. It’s yours alone. Treat all Bigkoko Gift Cards as CASH!

Using Bigkoko Gift Cards
After purchasing the gift cards online or in-store.
A customer initiates the process of using their gift cards in-store or online. If purchased gift card is to be used in person/in-store, walk into any of our affiliate vendor, select what you want to purchase from the shelf, make sure your gift card balance is enough for the purchase, and then ask the cashier to accept your payment through Bigkoko Gift Cards. The cashier will open an online POS system on our platform, and then ask you to input your gift card code/number and PIN (please do this yourself), and then proceed to validate the payment for your purchase through the online POS system built on our platform. The system automatically sends the recipient an email/SMS of a transaction alert. So simple and convenient to do!

If purchased gift cards is to be used online, the customer goes to www.gifts.bigkokogroup.com selects “Use Gift Cards” from the navigation menu. The customer enters his gift card number, PIN, amount and the Merchant code (a five-digit unique code every affiliated vendor has) and completes the payment. The system automatically sends the recipient an email/SMS of a transaction alert.

Need Support?
Send mail OR Call us!

Re: Bigkoko Gift Cards, Back & Better: Ask Us Any Question Here!!! by Bigkoko: 10:01am On Sep 01, 2023
Six (6) benefits of selling gift cards for your business!
There are many benefits to selling gift cards for your business, such as increasing brand awareness and improving cash flow. Here are six ways gift cards can help your business:

1. Building brand awareness
Since gift cards are branded with your business name, logo and message, they act as an ever-present ad for your company every time recipients open their wallets. Gift cards are among the most cost-effective marketing you can implement because they offer a compelling incentive to visit your store or website. In addition, the person who bought the gift card acts as your brand ambassador. Their purchase of the card represents a positive recommendation to the recipient.

2. Improving cash flow
When a customer buys a gift card, you get the money immediately and do not have to wait until a holiday or the recipient’s birthday to receive that revenue. If the recipient does not use the gift card or only uses a portion of the balance, your business has a lower cost of goods overall.

3. Appealing to younger consumers
According to a Consumer study by Group in the US, millennials buy the most gift cards, comprising 37% of gift card buyers. Gen Xers make up another 28%. Also, if your market is married women without children, you’re in luck – half of gift card buyers meet this description.

4. Expanding your customer base
Gift card recipients may not even have heard of your business before, but receiving a gift card increases the likelihood that they will shop at your store. If you offer digital gift cards, capturing the recipient’s email gives you the ability to send them advertising and promotions.

5. Getting into the corporate gift market
Gift cards are great options for gifts from business owners to employees or top customers. The cards have a high perceived value but leave the specific gift choice to the recipient. According to a study by Blackhawk Network and Murphy Research, employees appreciate receiving gift cards from their employers, with 69% viewing them as a reward.

6. Boosting sales during the holiday season
Even if what you sell cannot be easily wrapped and put under the tree, you can boost your holiday sales by offering gift cards. Gift cards are a boon for all kinds of service businesses, such as gyms, salons, car washes and restaurants. In fact, Deal-Drop found that gift cards rank No. 3 among the most wanted holiday gifts, with 17% of consumers saying they would like to receive one.

Need Support?
Send mail or Call us!

Re: Bigkoko Gift Cards, Back & Better: Ask Us Any Question Here!!! by Bigkoko: 10:30am On Sep 01, 2023
How do you start a gift card program for your business?

Staring a gift card program for your business is one of the easiest thing you can plan. With Bigkoko Gift Card program fully available in your location, you can increase revenue three times more, when customers realize they can wow their friends, loved one or partners with gift cards specially designed to work on your shop. We have in place a Gift Card program that suit any business model or specialty. These gift cards are inexpensive and easier to set up.

To start up a Gift Card for your business, do the following action:
1. Register your business to accept Bigkoko Gift Card. Register HERE:
2. Register your business to sell on our Marketplace (OPTION). Register here:

Need Support?
Send mail or Call us!

Re: Bigkoko Gift Cards, Back & Better: Ask Us Any Question Here!!! by Bigkoko: 12:02pm On Sep 07, 2023
Say goodbye to unemployment with our easy-to-master approach to Online & in-store selling!!

Sell & Buy within your country, sell & buy within Africa! See on Bigkoko Market Place!!

Start the journey with us!

Re: Bigkoko Gift Cards, Back & Better: Ask Us Any Question Here!!! by Bigkoko: 12:19pm On Sep 07, 2023
Re: Bigkoko Gift Cards, Back & Better: Ask Us Any Question Here!!! by Bigkoko: 1:31pm On Sep 07, 2023
How to pay vendors with Bigkoko Gift Card!
1. Buy Bigkoko gift cards online or in-store.
2. Check gift cards balance.
3. Make sure you know or ask for the Merchant ID of the vendor (this is a-five digit code). I.e Bigkoko Group Inc. Merchant ID is 87487. The Merchant ID is generated instantly when you register your business to accept Bigkoko Gift Card.
4. Go to our online POS, and fill in your details; Gift Card number, PIN, Merchant ID & amount you desire you pay.
5. Instant payment will be processed at zero fees from your gift card balance to the Merchant gift card balance.

Links:
Buy Bigkoko Gift Cards

Check Gift card balance

Pay vendors via online POS

NOTE. Only merchants can withdraw their gift card balance to fiat currency & this is done via vendor dashboard!
#bigkokogiftcards #bigkokomarketplace

Re: Bigkoko Gift Cards, Back & Better: Ask Us Any Question Here!!! by Bigkoko: 7:50am On Sep 09, 2023
Use Bigkoko Gift Cards on Bigkoko Market Place location Online or in cities across Africa!

Re: Bigkoko Gift Cards, Back & Better: Ask Us Any Question Here!!! by Bigkoko: 4:41pm On Sep 11, 2023
Shop with Bigkoko gift cards
Looking for a gift card for one of our brand partners, or you need an open Gift Card? Check out our full range of gift cards online.

Buy online & receive gift cards details by Email.
Send a surprise to their inbox with a Bigkoko e-Gift Card.
Need it today? Don't worry, our e-Gift Cards can be sent instantly.
Choose a shop that suits the occasion, buy their Bigkoko issued gift card and use it there.

By Post
Get a Bigkoko Gift Card from any of our Marketplace location in your country. Same day dispatch available. Have it delivered to you or the recipient. Getting organized? Buy a Gift Card from us now...then tell us when you want it to arrive.

Re: Bigkoko Gift Cards, Back & Better: Ask Us Any Question Here!!! by Bigkoko: 2:08pm On Sep 13, 2023
How to Order Bigkoko Gift Cards for your Business, 2023-09-13.

Do you know you can request for Bigkoko Gift Cards customized for your business in simple easy steps?
Simply go to the gift card section of our website, register as a vendor, with the merchant Code (a five digit code) you receive on your email & the PIN you created during registration, log in to your dashboard and Order your gift Cards!

Remember, you pay us absolutely nothing for these Gift Cards, until your customers purchases them from you (only then do you remit 3.7%) to Bigkoko Group Inc.

For instance, if the Gift Card worth is 5000NGN, you must remit 185NGN to us!

#bigkokogiftcards #bigkokomarketplace

Re: Bigkoko Gift Cards, Back & Better: Ask Us Any Question Here!!! by Bigkoko: 2:44pm On Sep 16, 2023
MARKETPLACE + GIFT CARDS + DELIVERY!
> Looking for something special? Look deep! Bigkoko Marketplace is the place to get that special item!
> Concerned about good prices? Check here! Online & offline, our prices are unbeatable for quality items, used or brand new!
> Love easy payment option? Use this! Use Bigkoko Gift Cards! With this payment option, you are sure of easy, convenient check out online or offline, any day, any time, any place!
> Wants quick delivery? Send us! Carri4me.com; our delivery partner, is your best bet when time is a factor to get you started!

Marketplace + Gift Cards + Delivery all in one place! Prepared & packaged by Bigkoko Group, king of small business support in Africa!
Buy, Sell, Pay, Receive, Use Gift Cards!

Available in more than 20 African Countries!
This message is brought to you by Bigkoko Group Inc., a Kigali based Business & Financial Technology Company. All Rights Reserved. ©2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWoOoptSz58

Re: Bigkoko Gift Cards, Back & Better: Ask Us Any Question Here!!! by Bigkoko: 2:41pm On Sep 20, 2023
Visit our website for A-Z directory of how you can take advantages of our mouth watering offers!
Business Support! Financial Advisory! Gift Cards! Marketplace! And lots more! We are physically located at Lusaka, Kigali, Abuja & Stockholm!

Bigkoko Gift Cards Accepted on all our platforms!

Re: Bigkoko Gift Cards, Back & Better: Ask Us Any Question Here!!! by Bigkoko: 4:07pm On Sep 21, 2023
Yeah..... we are proud of what we have built so far! Africa's first homegrown Gift Card service that cuts across twenty African countries!!!!
Say cheese! Say Bigkoko!!!!!

Re: Bigkoko Gift Cards, Back & Better: Ask Us Any Question Here!!! by Bigkoko: 12:17pm On Sep 26, 2023
Hey fellas! It's been super hot like well prepared Sushi in Swedish weather!
We are growing at rocket speed, faster than Usain Bolt and with more force needed to push pass the earth's gravitation!

What do i mean?
We have successfully opened our European Branch in upscale Stockholm Sweden! It's still your one & only Bigkoko Africa. Call us Bigkoko Transcontinental Gruppen Filial! That's what we are! Still part & parcel of the Bigkoko Group Inc.

Our main focus in the European market is thus:
1. A Marketplace service that targets African Diasporas in the West. Don't worry, i am on the verge of building a homegrown, super behemoth modeled after, but with unique features, American Amazon or Chinese Alibaba! Our Africa domiciled Marketplace from Kigali is up & running smoothly. Call me a Business magician. Call me Big Daddy!

2. Development of Blockchain systems, something akin to using Artificial Intelligence (AI) to solve complex development challenges in African Countries. We hope to monetize these services. To this end, partnerships would be built with European Companies. This is why we are here LIVE!

3. Consultancy!

Re: Bigkoko Gift Cards, Back & Better: Ask Us Any Question Here!!! by Bigkoko: 12:50pm On Sep 27, 2023
Why Use Bigkoko Market Place?
> Continental Reach
Reach a wide range of potential buyers, seller and increase the chances of doubling your revenue when you sell or buy quickly and effectively.

> Mobile-Friendly
Our instructions are clear, precise and well intend to make a successful transaction. Our platform offers user-friendly interface, making it easy for both sellers and buyers to navigate and engage with listings.

> Diverse Categories & labels
With our extensive range of categories & labels, you can accurately showcase your items and connect with interested buyers who are specifically searching for what you have to offer. From mobile devices to groceries, you are right on spot!

> Safe, Secure Transactions
The safety of your transactions is our top priority. We have in place guidelines that provides a secure ecosystem for transactions, incorporating measures to protect your personal information and facilitate smooth and trustworthy exchanges between buyers and sellers.

> Cost-Effective
We know service costing is a major factor that determine customer’s choice. Buying or selling on Bigkoko Market Place is FREE.

> Supportive Community
Join a vibrant African community of sellers and buyers who are passionate about connecting and exchanging goods. We welcome Africans from different countries & background!

Experience world class Business support in a platform.
Buy. Sell. Be happy.

Visit us!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Credit/debit Cards Usage / Scam-free Business Tip- Spotting A Scam / Needed Urgently,a Marketer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.