Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

When Is The Best Time To Pray? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Is The Best Time To Pray? (315 Views)

21 Prayer Points For Children, To Pray Always As A Parent / Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) / Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is The Best Time To Pray? by Omooba77: 8:02am On Aug 06, 2023
When is the best time to pray?
Re: When Is The Best Time To Pray? by osuofia2(m): 8:52am On Aug 06, 2023
Bible is specific on this. Close your door and pray quitely
Re: When Is The Best Time To Pray? by Davoneskay(m): 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2023
Osuofia2, Omooba77 asked the best time and not place to pray. To me, the best time is everytime you are opportuned to pray, do not hesitate. It could be in the morning, afternoon, or night. God says, 'Call on me and I will answer you.' The bible did not specify anytime to pray. God is listening to His children at all times.
Re: When Is The Best Time To Pray? by Omooba77: 7:27pm On Aug 06, 2023
Davoneskay:
Osuofia2, Omooba77 asked the best time and not place to pray. To me, the best time is everytime you are opportuned to pray, do not hesitate. It could be in the morning, afternoon, or night. God says, 'Call on me and I will answer you.' The bible did not specify anytime to pray. God is listening to His children at all times.
Amen.....
Re: When Is The Best Time To Pray? by FRANCISTOWN: 6:56pm On Aug 07, 2023
Omooba77:

The best time to pray is that same time when you are tired of taking responsibilities and looking for a hope where it's not to dump all your responsibilities on.

Don't waste time on something as useless as prayers.Get your shit together and get your act straight.
Re: When Is The Best Time To Pray? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:57pm On Aug 07, 2023
Davoneskay:

And this is the first problem, are people his children?
Re: When Is The Best Time To Pray? by Davoneskay(m): 9:02pm On Aug 07, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

And this is the first problem, are people his children?

Romans 8:16 says, "The Spirit Himself testifies with our spirit that we are children of God, ..."
1 John 3:2 says, "] Beloved, now are we the sons of God, ..."
A question, Dtruthspeaker, are you a born again Christian.
Re: When Is The Best Time To Pray? by oginga: 11:00am On Aug 08, 2023
1 to 4am is perfect time to pray.That is also when Angeles of God stamp prayer request.
Separation of spirit and soul, spiritual attacks on families, destruction of destinies, k!ll*ng people's star and gathering of elders happens at that time... So I say pray without season!.
Re: When Is The Best Time To Pray? by Davoneskay(m): 5:39pm On Aug 08, 2023
oginga:
1 to 4am is perfect time to pray.That is also when Angeles of God stamp prayer request.
Separation of spirit and soul, spiritual attacks on families, destruction of destinies, k!ll*ng people's star and gathering of elders happens at that time... So I say pray without season!.

The Bible never said that we should pray between 1am and 4am. Prayers between such aforementioned hours was due to traditional belief when sacrifices and rituals were carried out between such period. Although some people will quote Jesus prayers in the early hours but the Bible never said so. The prophets, Christ, and his disciples performed signs and wonders at different hours.

The Bible said, "ask and it shall be given, seek and ye shall find, knock and it shall be opened." It never said, "ask between 1am and 4am and ye shall receive."

Kobojunkie or Kobojunkiee, what's you take on this issue.
Re: When Is The Best Time To Pray? by Kobojunkie: 6:17pm On Aug 08, 2023
Davoneskay:
The Bible never said that we should pray between 1am and 4am. Prayers between such aforementioned hours was due to traditional belief when sacrifices and rituals were carried out between such period. Although some people will quote Jesus prayers in the early hours but the Bible never said so. The prophets, Christ, and his disciples performed signs and wonders at different hours.
The Bible said, "ask and it shall be given, seek and ye shall find, knock and it shall be opened." It never said, "ask between 1am and 4am and ye shall receive."
Kobojunkie or Kobojunkiee, what's you take on this issue
Lol.... Jesus Christ said, " Whenever you want to pray. Your pastors and mogs said instead, "midnight/3 am/4 am....is most effective to pray." I am afraid is up to individuals to decide who it is they serve , the master over their souls. Whatever you chose as master of you know that Jesus Christ said that it is impossible to have two masters over you and at the same time belong to Him. undecided
Re: When Is The Best Time To Pray? by SlaveforChrist: 7:35pm On Aug 08, 2023
Omooba77:

Depends on what you see prayer as? Its much more than a ritual you need to do as a Christian.

It's talking with your father. I used to talk with my dad when I had the chance so how much more would I talk to My God, my heavenly father. You should talk to him every moment of the day. Day or night whenever you have the chance, he wants to hear from you.
Re: When Is The Best Time To Pray? by SlaveforChrist: 7:36pm On Aug 08, 2023
oginga:

Every moment of the day and not just the night, it's not wrong to talk with your dad whenever you have the chance.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is God? / Why Do Bad Things Happen To Seemingly Godly People? / Pastor Warns Striking Ghanaian Doctors To Call Off Strike Or Suffer Stroke....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.