Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,899 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Ogbanje Church Of All Nations Opens In Anambra - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ogbanje Church Of All Nations Opens In Anambra (49141 Views)

Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead / Priestess Ogbanje Repents, Renounces Her Juju In Enugu (Photos) / George Weah Set For Thanksgiving At Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogbanje Church Of All Nations Opens In Anambra by Okhuadams(m): 12:47pm On Aug 06, 2023
post=124914844:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-FKB_UNNmI

Source: https://punchng.com/ogbanje-church-opens-in-anambra/
Watin Obi and commenting losers no go see
Re: Ogbanje Church Of All Nations Opens In Anambra by crackhouse(m): 1:00pm On Aug 06, 2023
The people doing this don't really know the meaning. They are just catching cruise. I am sure when they see the real ogbanje they will run away..

1 Like

Re: Ogbanje Church Of All Nations Opens In Anambra by Agunesinjaweola: 1:11pm On Aug 06, 2023
Okija Shrine methamorphorsised...!

1 Like

Re: Ogbanje Church Of All Nations Opens In Anambra by RamoniSA: 1:20pm On Aug 06, 2023
This is where Islam and Muslims are misunderstood.

In Islam, because the religion is not one of "Anything Goes", Muslims are enjoined to stop any bad thing with our mouth or hand or at least, the mind which is the weakest.

If anyone, Muslim or not, should try this and named it "Ogbanje Masjid", we Muslims will openly castigate and condemn it with all seriousness, until anything that has any correlation with or sign of Islam is removed from it. For example, that "Masjid" or "Mosque" must be removed.

But out of ignorance and or hatred, people tend to call the Muslims out without understanding.

1 Like

Re: Ogbanje Church Of All Nations Opens In Anambra by Jcoleworld911: 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2023
post=124915082:

Don't Forget, Is Here

Be mature in your reporting 🙄
Re: Ogbanje Church Of All Nations Opens In Anambra by FarmTech(m): 1:42pm On Aug 06, 2023
End time. Evil no longer hide.
Re: Ogbanje Church Of All Nations Opens In Anambra by swaggerjack: 1:42pm On Aug 06, 2023
Fugazy2023:
No wonder this Anambra people have turned themselves to witches and wizards in the political space

They are taking after the politicians like Olumba Olumba Peter Obi and Infinity grandmaster wizard Bobo Chicago.

Re: Ogbanje Church Of All Nations Opens In Anambra by swaggerjack: 1:47pm On Aug 06, 2023
FarmTech:
End time. Evil no longer hide.
shocked
Re: Ogbanje Church Of All Nations Opens In Anambra by NaijaCover(m): 1:50pm On Aug 06, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

Be mature in your reporting 🙄

Nothing Like MATURE in BAD NEWS Blogging
Re: Ogbanje Church Of All Nations Opens In Anambra by spiritmasquerad(m): 2:09pm On Aug 06, 2023
Re: Ogbanje Church Of All Nations Opens In Anambra by JuanDeDios: 2:25pm On Aug 06, 2023
post=124914844:

Interesting. I thought traditional religion was dead in the SE.
Re: Ogbanje Church Of All Nations Opens In Anambra by Satazaa: 2:41pm On Aug 06, 2023
vannessa7:
I'm sure they felt a need for their own congregation because after many years of being in the church they didn't get delivered from the ogbanje spirit, they still see themselves in their meetings in the dream at night.
This is the reason why Islam came, the grace in Christianity will provide a good breeding ground for every form of evil in a Christian life, the spirit of Christianity is a gentle one which allows sinners to worship God no matter how sinful they are with the hope that they will mature in the holy spirit and the desire for sin will depart and the holy spirit will be able to cleanse them from every evil possession, but because there is no immediate repercussions, they continue to enjoy grace, why should they change, they soon find out they can continue to live anyhow and still go to church and serve God, what they termed holiness is far from the holiness that God wants. Also the devil living in them such as ogbanje has no urgency or compulsion to leave. After all grace is made perfect in weaknesses, as the christian person enjoys grace so also the evil living in them, after getting frustrated they go for deliverance, they go violent on the devil, they might get a respite for a while but the devil soon come and live in them. the worst thing is that many of them are not even aware they are possessed unless God opened their eyes.

But the first day you take your shahada and enter a mosque, the spirit of ogbanje will disappear, witchcraft, idol, all of them will disappear as soon as you start praying Islamic prayers regularly and attending mosque, because you are dealing directly with Almighty God, you will be purged completely of every devil so you can come near to the presence of God without any proxy (Jesus Christ), that's the summary of Islam, that's why Islam seems to be harsh against anything that will welcome the devil.
Ogbanje has no heaven to take it's followers to, nor does all other satanic powers, they need to ask themselves what will become of them after this life. Islam is available to make them holy, nobody is condemned to always carry the devil around in this dispensation, Christianity is actually not ideal for an average African, the devil loves Christianity because it condones him but hates Islam because Islam slays it automatically, no jamboree unless you are practicing Islam wrongly or you are very dirty.
I was a Christian minister for almost 20 years, now a Muslim for 7 years so I know what I'm saying.
super brilliant analysis and simply awesome and well put

1 Like

Re: Ogbanje Church Of All Nations Opens In Anambra by vannessa7(f): 2:44pm On Aug 06, 2023
Satazaa:
super brilliant analysis and simply awesome and well put

Masha Allah, thanks

1 Like

Re: Ogbanje Church Of All Nations Opens In Anambra by Tundex911: 2:54pm On Aug 06, 2023
From acting movie to real life

Issokay
Re: Ogbanje Church Of All Nations Opens In Anambra by LordErrk: 3:10pm On Aug 06, 2023
GanagiBitrus:

The practitioners have their roots from Africa. Moreover it's just a small section of Brazil & some parts of carribean.

A lot of them I know of actually have no African roots. I still don't know how they began worshipping yoruba deities
Re: Ogbanje Church Of All Nations Opens In Anambra by GanagiBitrus: 3:16pm On Aug 06, 2023
LordErrk:

A lot of them I know of actually have no African roots. I still don't know how they began worshipping yoruba deities

Re: Ogbanje Church Of All Nations Opens In Anambra by LordErrk: 3:22pm On Aug 06, 2023
GanagiBitrus:

Thanks for this

1 Like

Re: Ogbanje Church Of All Nations Opens In Anambra by Khastro(m): 3:43pm On Aug 06, 2023
post=124914844:

OP, this is NOT a church!
Please report news well. What is all this caricature?

First of all, what is a Church?

I think you're headline is ignorantly misleading

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogbanje Church Of All Nations Opens In Anambra by NSK4U(m): 4:28pm On Aug 06, 2023
post=124915270:

This One Shock , The Most Bad News Blogger In Nigeria, As A Country.

How do you mean the most bad news in Nigeria?

And you are into journalism? You must be kidding
Re: Ogbanje Church Of All Nations Opens In Anambra by NSK4U(m): 4:38pm On Aug 06, 2023
Is it part of Catholic church or why are the clergy putting on cassock?
Re: Ogbanje Church Of All Nations Opens In Anambra by enemyofprogress: 4:41pm On Aug 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Na wetin we no go see for Nigeria.
that's not Nigeria, that's Biafra
Re: Ogbanje Church Of All Nations Opens In Anambra by wizod(m): 6:10pm On Aug 06, 2023
[s]
vannessa7:

Shut up! Who gave the name, what about a name that is above men, use your brain, they are destroying peoples life with their lies from the alter every Sunday, people in bondage but they will never tell them the truth because of tithe, any pastor that have the spirit of God must know that there is God in Islam gidigba, Holy Spirit led me into Islam because God's opinion is not pastors opinion, keep worshipping your pastor.
[/s]

Comment from a confused entity that needs salvation from God in the name of Jesus Christ
Re: Ogbanje Church Of All Nations Opens In Anambra by sonnie10: 8:29pm On Aug 06, 2023
Ogbanje is Abiku in Yoruba. Literally it means coming and going. The name reflects the constant incidence of births and deaths that occurred in particular families. A child would be born and within a short period, the child dies mysteriously.
People then believed it was spiritual. Thus, the name, Abiku ( born to die). In the absence of scientific evidence and modern medical knowledge, people only believed what they knew. Remember that those period were filled with traditional worshiping.
Traditional faith clinic saw opportunity to practice. Parents of ill children who understandably were desperate for solutions became their ATM. So the practice was sustained because it was lucrative business. The cost of rituals, cleansing and remedies was enormous. Yet, the ends were ineluctable. often negative outcomes.
However, science and advancement in diagnostic testing have proven that most of those experiences were from genetics, autoimmune disease and lack of childhood immunizations.
Illnesses such as sickle cell was common then because couples didn’t know if they were both AS. Marriages would often occur within people of same communities with similar genetic status, often AS.
So the consequences was, children with SS were born and they usually don’t make into teenage or adulthood. Those they called OGANJE or ABIKU.
There is nothing like Ogbanje, it was ignorance.
Re: Ogbanje Church Of All Nations Opens In Anambra by DontKill: 10:54pm On Aug 06, 2023
End time 😢
Re: Ogbanje Church Of All Nations Opens In Anambra by davidque007(m): 11:17pm On Aug 06, 2023
Shrine not church, has nothing to do with Christ so why call it a church!
Re: Ogbanje Church Of All Nations Opens In Anambra by honeyB2018: 2:13am On Aug 07, 2023
post=124914844:

My concern here is the use of the name CHURCH.
In Delta State and it's environ, the worshippers of these water goddess, which this Ogbanje represents used a name, which I cannot presently remember, to show themselves quite different from the christian way of worshipping.
You are not of Christ, your mode of worship and message don't represent anything Christ and you are using the name CHURCH, in my view is the height of deceit.
Otherwise, it's a free world and anybody can worship anything of their intrest,but must be ready to give account of their decision and choice on the great day of reckoning.
I now remember the name. It's called THE IGBE WORSHIPPERS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogbanje Church Of All Nations Opens In Anambra by honeyB2018: 2:33am On Aug 07, 2023
[quote author=Satazaa post=124921284] super brilliant analysis and simply awesome and well put [/quo

Honestly Vannesa7, I pity your delusion, if your can describe Christianity in this manner.. While you claim to be a christian minister for 20yr, I wonder if you ever had that experience of being Born - Again, sanctified and being filled with the Holy Spirit. If you ever did, you can't express this kind of views about the christian faith.
I'm not here to gender any kind of religious debate, but it should be noted that the name Jesus Christ alone, sends the devil and his agent to the outer darkness. If people like you, don't find comfort and deliverance from any satanic attack while in Christianity, it's a sign that your commitment to the faith was not genuine.
Re: Ogbanje Church Of All Nations Opens In Anambra by BluntCrazeMan: 5:54am On Aug 07, 2023
post=124914844:

Worship what they know??

And they chose to mimic dress-patterns of people who worship what they don't know??

Why the Copy-Copy naa?
Re: Ogbanje Church Of All Nations Opens In Anambra by Lilimax(f): 8:52am On Aug 07, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Lol..Anambra again?
Anambra my state cool We are the first in anything you can think of. As the Light of the nation, we leads while other follows cool
Re: Ogbanje Church Of All Nations Opens In Anambra by abidem4real: 2:57pm On Aug 07, 2023
mu2sa2:
Heaven will not be let loose in "other religion" because nothing of this sort happens there. Truth is, in Christianity nothing is impossible. This one wakes up to set up a church with gullible individuals expecting to sing and dance their way to heaven from the ramshackle structure. Tomorrow another person will declare himself a prophet and start talking gibberish. Or someone will proclaim himself anointed and start all sorts of shenanigans. Okotoko brothers were killing people in there church in Imo state and keeping the skulls as trophy. One self- appointed "man of god" was accused of sleeping with virtually anything and everything in skirt in his church by a former member of the church. Now, what is impossible in naija Christianity?
I think you are right. Infact, gullibility in Christianity is appalling!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) / Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.