Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

What Is The Best App To Stream Live a Football Match? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Is The Best App To Stream Live a Football Match? (636 Views)

Kelechi Nwakali Celebrates 20th Birthday With A Football Match / Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) / Referee Kills Player In Malawi During A Football Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best App To Stream Live a Football Match? by Erikiel(m): 10:08am On Aug 06, 2023
I would love to know the apps for live streaming football matches. Football season is about to get started, and sometimes we just don't have the time to go out to viewing centers. Live streaming becomes an option.
So guys please suggest your favourite apps for football live streaming.
Thanks wink
Re: What Is The Best App To Stream Live a Football Match? by Alchemy528: 10:10am On Aug 06, 2023
DStv, football, live scores

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best App To Stream Live a Football Match? by ozilo1chance(m): 11:46am On Aug 06, 2023
Erikiel:
I would love to know the apps for live streaming football matches. Football season is about to get started, and sometimes we just don't have the time to go out to viewing centers. Live streaming becomes an option.
Thanks wink

Honestly, DSTV is your best bet

DM for DSTV login details at an affordable rate

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best App To Stream Live a Football Match? by Tickles001(m): 1:27pm On Aug 06, 2023
Erikiel:
Thanks wink
Ten sports is your best bet. No ads and smooth

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best App To Stream Live a Football Match? by Erikiel(m): 1:51pm On Aug 06, 2023
Tickles001:

Ten sports is your best bet. No ads and smooth
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Deco: Tops Or Flops / Ejide Fired Up For Maputo Mambas! / I Hope Nigeria Will Still Host The Fifa Under 17 World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.