Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Lagos Police Arrest Thugs & Law Enforcement Officers Extorting Motorists. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Police Arrest Thugs & Law Enforcement Officers Extorting Motorists. (26399 Views)

Soldiers Beat Policemen Extorting Motorists, Cyclists On Aba Road / Customs Officers Extorting Money From Nigerians From Abroad (Photos) / Man Confronts 3 VIO Officers Extorting Money From People In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Thugs & Law Enforcement Officers Extorting Motorists. by EmmyMaestro(m): 2:45pm On Aug 06, 2023
The law enforcement people saw that the touts are making money from extortion so they now joined so that they can have passive income
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Thugs & Law Enforcement Officers Extorting Motorists. by specialmati(m): 2:49pm On Aug 06, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin the police na new recruits very soon na them and landlord touts that will be collecting the money
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Thugs & Law Enforcement Officers Extorting Motorists. by egoldman(m): 2:50pm On Aug 06, 2023
flemsy15:
These 'thugs' parading as task officers are everywhere in the country harassing motorists. From Abuja to Lagos to Anambra to Kano to...

They cause nuisance in every corner and Major part of the money collected go into their pockets

We are talking of Lagos for now, abi you hear CP of other states make any comment in the writeup?
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Thugs & Law Enforcement Officers Extorting Motorists. by ipobarecriminals: 2:53pm On Aug 06, 2023
cool Very good.See how their fellow THIEVES dey looked at then grin sad.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Thugs & Law Enforcement Officers Extorting Motorists. by sholly28(m): 2:55pm On Aug 06, 2023
It remain some states, kudos to the police
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Thugs & Law Enforcement Officers Extorting Motorists. by computer0810(m): 2:56pm On Aug 06, 2023
Odin13:
Why arrest them..

Many already believe Owomida is part of Yoruba tradition..

Honestly this is not fair .. Olumo and his people started like this and today they’re gods of Yoruba people and people actually worship them.. sing about them and tell tales of their powers ..

Lagos state government must start from those mini gods .. punish them .. so that others will learn

Arresting this one’s wil only prove their street credibility and among them.. they will be promoted and given rank

We all know this truth..

I hate propaganda..

But wetin we know ..

Na dem Dey do demselves.. no other Nigerian is deceived .

Agberos full Anambra and other part of south east but as usual lagos is ur problem
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Thugs & Law Enforcement Officers Extorting Motorists. by Prokaryote: 3:00pm On Aug 06, 2023
Thumb up, please extend this to MC and his groons if truly you are working to clean the state sir. Moreso, I believe this should be a national cleansing while the government need to understand the great income it could generate directly from transportation just like the UK. Agbero no be empowerment.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Thugs & Law Enforcement Officers Extorting Motorists. by adedokunadewumi(m): 3:05pm On Aug 06, 2023
I actually witness one of it at airport road when you come out of that mafoluku going into airport road just under the bridge
Odin13:
Why arrest them..

Honestly this is not fair .. Olumo and his people started like this and today they’re gods of Yoruba people and people actually worship them.. sing about them and tell tales of their powers ..

Lagos state government must start from those mini gods .. punish them .. so that others will learn

Arresting this one’s wil only prove their street credibility and among them.. they will be promoted and given rank

We all know this truth..

I hate propaganda..

But wetin we know ..

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Thugs & Law Enforcement Officers Extorting Motorists. by dandollaz: 3:09pm On Aug 06, 2023
SCAR is playing in reality
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Thugs & Law Enforcement Officers Extorting Motorists. by IamtheTruth1(m): 3:09pm On Aug 06, 2023
naptu2:
Lagos State Police Command @LagosPoliceNG

https://twitter.com/LagosPoliceNG/status/1687831793062330368

They should clamp those at Ajah and those at VGC. They are more than 15 at that VGC. Just close to where IVD has his motor showroom.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Thugs & Law Enforcement Officers Extorting Motorists. by Coronavirus1: 3:10pm On Aug 06, 2023
Go to oshodi is hotspot for extortion? Police and thugs and lasma.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Thugs & Law Enforcement Officers Extorting Motorists. by Jlow2: 3:10pm On Aug 06, 2023
While mc Oluomo is walking free
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Thugs & Law Enforcement Officers Extorting Motorists. by bjhere2009(m): 3:13pm On Aug 06, 2023
Pls extend your raid to Cele/Ijesha , Ago- Palace way roundabout, Aswani market road and Aple Junction in Amuwo Odofin. The law enforcement officers there have made this places and location there office of extortion.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Thugs & Law Enforcement Officers Extorting Motorists. by vicfajeze: 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2023
flemsy15:
These 'thugs' parading as task officers are everywhere in the country harassing motorists. From Abuja to Lagos to Anambra to Kano to...

They cause nuisance in every corner and Major part of the money collected go into their pockets

so yoruba agberos dey abuja and ANAMBRA?
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Thugs & Law Enforcement Officers Extorting Motorists. by bjhere2009(m): 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2023
bjhere2009:
Pls extend your raid to Cele/Ijesha , Ago- Palace way roundabout, Aswani market road and Aple Junction in Amuwo Odofin. The law enforcement officers there have made this places and location there office of extortion.
Aswani in Ajao estate axis
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Thugs & Law Enforcement Officers Extorting Motorists. by VOTSexchange: 3:15pm On Aug 06, 2023
Finally, someone wants to get rid of this menace
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Thugs & Law Enforcement Officers Extorting Motorists. by Ebymyk(m): 3:16pm On Aug 06, 2023
Let's see their ugly faces nah grin
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Thugs & Law Enforcement Officers Extorting Motorists. by skj1377(m): 3:17pm On Aug 06, 2023
At last sanity . Even my driver was cashing out as he always claims to settle N10k and above on mile two axis. Let me hear his excuse now
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Thugs & Law Enforcement Officers Extorting Motorists. by vicfajeze: 3:20pm On Aug 06, 2023
flemsy15:

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Thugs & Law Enforcement Officers Extorting Motorists. by bablon20(m): 3:23pm On Aug 06, 2023
Why are they hiding their faces, I want to check if those policemen who arrested my bus around 4am in the ketu bridge are among them. Oloriburuku people.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Thugs & Law Enforcement Officers Extorting Motorists. by vicfajeze: 3:25pm On Aug 06, 2023
flemsy15:

so we have yoruba agberos at abuja and ANAMBRA?
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Thugs & Law Enforcement Officers Extorting Motorists. by DrMuzungu(m): 3:32pm On Aug 06, 2023
Crowd justice is for these eediots.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Thugs & Law Enforcement Officers Extorting Motorists. by Segzy19: 3:38pm On Aug 06, 2023
Ok! We have heard you...

Odin13:
Why arrest them..

We all know this truth..

I hate propaganda..

But wetin we know ..

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Thugs & Law Enforcement Officers Extorting Motorists. by KayB: 3:43pm On Aug 06, 2023
Sweetest news for businesses and lovers of development in Nigeria. Other states better take a cue and allow the poor to breathe
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Thugs & Law Enforcement Officers Extorting Motorists. by kiddkash(m): 3:54pm On Aug 06, 2023
Which kind wahala be this now. How me Hellanus want see food chop. I be Omo Nile.

Na our land. Every motor must pay, plus Okada. I no fit do office work or hard job. Just stay one place dey reap where I no sow
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Thugs & Law Enforcement Officers Extorting Motorists. by godwon01(m): 3:54pm On Aug 06, 2023
Awon omoluabi. Lazy burgers. Always looking for cheap money to furk and drink.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Thugs & Law Enforcement Officers Extorting Motorists. by just2endowed: 4:04pm On Aug 06, 2023
Cantonese:
Good.

Areas of concentration must include Oshodi, Iyana Iba, Okokomaiko, Ilupeju, Volkswagen inbound Alaba market, Ajegunle and Mushin.

They no dey ever take eyes see trucks loaded with containers. Even now at Iyana Iba, ladies have joined area boys as agberos to extort people carrying their small goods on their heads.

If lagos was a place full of forest, we will have bandits. But seriously, these thugs can be classified as bandit.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Thugs & Law Enforcement Officers Extorting Motorists. by jimb(m): 4:31pm On Aug 06, 2023
Health991:
undecided

Pls, someone should help me with data subscription pls pls.

I just dey broke somehow undecided

08121937791 Thanks

u don see am..?

tuu tuu tueh!!
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Thugs & Law Enforcement Officers Extorting Motorists. by newoffer: 4:45pm On Aug 06, 2023
Orile nko. They even have bribe collector. The dude is gifted in speed hand shake
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Thugs & Law Enforcement Officers Extorting Motorists. by Faithy04: 5:20pm On Aug 06, 2023
Nice job for the law enforcement agency.
that is called operation wipe them out

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rival Lovers Fight Over 16-year-old Salesgirl In Delta, Three Injured / Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle / Taxi Driver Fights Two Law Enforcement Officials In Akure (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.