Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Spiritual Science Behind Illegal Sexual Encounters - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Science Behind Illegal Sexual Encounters (634 Views)

Read Apostle Michael Orokpo Biography And His New Ministry: Jesus Encounters Min / My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) / The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spiritual Science Behind Illegal Sexual Encounters by sukkot: 11:38am On Aug 06, 2023
Now we all know the whole spirituality thing can be so boring because at surface level the way it is presented especially by the churches is outdated stagnant and superficial, however there is a deeper more exciting hidden meaning to everything but today I present you with the spiritual science of infidelity. The whole bible is based on the zodiac which is why you have terms like lion of Judah ( Leo ), the bull of bashan ( Taurus ), the twins Jacob and Esau ( Gemini ), go into the house of the water bearer ( Aquarius ), the tail of the scorpion or tread over scorpions ( Scorpio ), Virgin Mary ( Virgo ) etc etc . The Bible is the science of the zodiac and everything created in existence is created according to the science of the zodiac, including humans . And so when you have sexual encounter with humans you are having sexual encounters with the zodiac. Now obviously I don’t have the power to do all 12 but I will give 5 examples of repercussions of illegal sexual encounters with the zodiac. Here we go. If you have illegal sexual encounters with a

VIRGO WOMAN you will notice loss of power in your life. Your life feels desolate and abandoned. Like you have been cast out

CANCER WOMAN you feel like someone has put a lid on your life and you can’t rise again. Heavy stagnation

GEMINI WOMAN it’s like a vampire effect. It’s like you have just donated your power and glory and purpose to someone else so your life comes grinding to a halt . Stoppage of purpose

TAURUS WOMAN it’s like falling from heaven down to earth. A great fall

LIBRA WOMAN it’s like you lose power influence and protection and all kinds of judgement just overtakes you like you start experiencing all kinds of evils in life

Seun mynd44 nlfpmod mukina2 this is front page worthy

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Science Behind Illegal Sexual Encounters by Acekidc4(m): 11:40am On Aug 06, 2023
Abeg Sukkot what of Aries ♈ Sexual encounter Repercussions?? It's as if Dem use Aries Women do me, Na Dem full my Sexual experiences.
Re: Spiritual Science Behind Illegal Sexual Encounters by sukkot: 11:54am On Aug 06, 2023
Acekidc4:
Abeg Sukkot what of Aries ♈ Sexual encounter Repercussions?? It's as if Dem use Aries Women do me, Na Dem full my Sexual experiences.
hehe

ARIES its like your whole life falls apart. like everything just spoils

its important to note these things are from decoding the symbols and names of the zodiac houses. its real suff. you are making love to zodiac houses not people

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Science Behind Illegal Sexual Encounters by SHIVA001: 1:11pm On Aug 06, 2023
Gimme woman make I nack abeg
Re: Spiritual Science Behind Illegal Sexual Encounters by ghettochild(m): 7:28pm On Aug 06, 2023
Whats yr definition of illegal sexual encounter in respect to these star signs?
How do u know a star sign one may likely have an illegal sex with ?
Or u only realised it after the sex?
Re: Spiritual Science Behind Illegal Sexual Encounters by sukkot: 7:44pm On Aug 06, 2023
ghettochild:
Whats yr definition of illegal sexual encounter in respect to these star signs?
How do u know a star sign one may likely have an illegal sex with ?
Or u only realised it after the sex?
illegal as in adultery etc

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Science Behind Illegal Sexual Encounters by AngelicBeing: 8:58pm On Aug 06, 2023
Sex or sexual Immorality done outside Marriage / Holy Matrimony gives or grant you access into the spirit world illegally and be ready to receive all the Dangerous repercussions it brings, Sex is more Spiritual than physical, and whom or who you sleep with sexually determines what follows both parties involved in the illegal sex sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spiritual Science Behind Illegal Sexual Encounters by sukkot: 6:03am On Aug 07, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Sex or sexual Immorality done outside Marriage / Holy Matrimony gives or grant you access into the spirit world illegally and be ready to receive all the Dangerous repercussions it brings, Sex is more Spiritual than physical, and whom or who you sleep with sexually determines what follows both parties involved in the illegal sex sad
its very true bro but can you expand more on the bolded grin

bro am waiting for that naija game
Re: Spiritual Science Behind Illegal Sexual Encounters by Unperturbedpota: 6:07am On Aug 07, 2023
sukkot:
Now we all know the whole spirituality thing can be so boring because at surface level the way it is presented especially by the churches is outdated stagnant and superficial, however there is a deeper more exciting hidden meaning to everything but today I present you with the spiritual science of infidelity. The whole bible is based on the zodiac which is why you have terms like lion of Judah ( Leo ), the bull of bashan ( Taurus ), the twins Jacob and Esau ( Gemini ), go into the house of the water bearer ( Aquarius ), the tail of the scorpion or tread over scorpions ( Scorpio ), Virgin Mary ( Virgo ) etc etc . The Bible is the science of the zodiac and everything created in existence is created according to the science of the zodiac, including humans . And so when you have sexual encounter with humans you are having sexual encounters with the zodiac. Now obviously I don’t have the power to do all 12 but I will give 5 examples of repercussions of illegal sexual encounters with the zodiac. Here we go. If you have illegal sexual encounters with a

VIRGO WOMAN you will notice loss of power in your life. Your life feels desolate and abandoned. Like you have been cast out

CANCER WOMAN you feel like someone has put a lid on your life and you can’t rise again. Heavy stagnation

GEMINI WOMAN it’s like a vampire effect. It’s like you have just donated your power and glory and purpose to someone else so your life comes grinding to a halt . Stoppage of purpose

TAURUS WOMAN it’s like falling from heaven down to earth. A great fall

LIBRA WOMAN it’s like you lose power influence and protection and all kinds of judgement just overtakes you like you start experiencing all kinds of evils in life

Seun mynd44 nlfpmod mukina2 this is front page worthy

Rubbish nonsense trash and desperate post

Abeg go find work
Re: Spiritual Science Behind Illegal Sexual Encounters by sukkot: 6:34am On Aug 07, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

Abeg go find work
but you had to respond to it. your conscience is worrying you after you saw the symptoms of your life problems abi grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Spiritual Science Behind Illegal Sexual Encounters by sukkot: 6:44am On Aug 07, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

Abeg go find work

Hello I am an experienced business manager based in Rivers state and I would like to work for you.

I have over 14 years business development work experience
Experienced in RTM strategy, business strategy, sales and marketing strategy, and brand communications

I can manage your business for you conveniently and you won't have to worry as your business will be in capable hands

Growth strategy
Market upscaling
Budgeting planning and management
Resources management
.I will work with you to grow your business in line with your vision.

Ibsc , MBA PMP certified, sales force and RMP certified

I speak English fluently , Yoruba , Igbo Hausa, Mandarin and conversational German.

I am 42 years old and single due to a tragedy I would rather not get into , hence would rather work here in the SS /SE region as i own my property so accomodation isn't an issue.

My work
you are 42 years old but still come to nairaland to troll people. hope someone has given you job grin

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Science Behind Illegal Sexual Encounters by Unperturbedpota: 7:24am On Aug 07, 2023
sukkot:

you are 42 years old but still come to nairaland to troll people. hope someone has given you job grin

Well no trollin jus staying you stupidity in your comments that all

I want a job out of boredom definitely not financial stress at all.

It's wierd being at home living off rent ...

But I know you won't even begin to know why jay's lil . You are still struggling financially 🤣🤣🤣

You are a raduster looking I scam people. Thief
Re: Spiritual Science Behind Illegal Sexual Encounters by Unperturbedpota: 7:26am On Aug 07, 2023
sukkot:

This thing thinks he can silence me by asking me if I have a job. Oga I want a job strictly to pas time. I don't have any issues with finances. I planned my life well.

But no you on the other hand are a thief and a scammer trying to decide people.

Thief. Oloriburuku

OLE. You want to form therapist.

Scammer 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Spiritual Science Behind Illegal Sexual Encounters by sukkot: 7:28am On Aug 07, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

Well no trollin jus staying you stupidity in your comments that all

I want a job out of boredom definitely not financial stress at all.

It's wierd being at home living off rent ...

But I know you won't even begin to know why jay's lil . You are still struggling financially 🤣🤣🤣

You are a raduster looking I scam people. Thief
lol ok mr 42 year old jobseeker. Hope you know nobody employs 42 year old trolls. At 42 people expect you to be the job creator

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Science Behind Illegal Sexual Encounters by sukkot: 7:30am On Aug 07, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

This thing thinks he can silence me by asking me if I have a job. Oga I want a job strictly to pas time. I don't have any issues with finances. I planned my life well.

But no you on the other hand are a thief and a scammer trying to decide people.

Thief. Oloriburuku

OLE. You want to form therapist.

Scammer 🤣🤣🤣🤣

a 42 year old Advertising for a job on nairaland to pass time lol. Ok bro 😁😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Science Behind Illegal Sexual Encounters by Unperturbedpota: 7:33am On Aug 07, 2023
sukkot:
a 42 year old Advertising for a job on nairaland to pass time lol. Ok bro 😁😁😁😁

Yeah well I don't want to go to Lagos again. All the jobs want r drag me back to Lagos and Abuja ...
I want t stay here in my Niger Delta and monitor my business.

You can't understand so why bother. As I stated in th ad I am only open to manage your business nothing else.

But you on their hand want to scam people as the thief you are 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Spiritual Science Behind Illegal Sexual Encounters by Unperturbedpota: 7:33am On Aug 07, 2023
sukkot:
lol ok mr 42 year old jobseeker. Hope you know nobody employs 42 year old trolls. At 42 people expect you to be the job creator

Yeah well I don't want to go to Lagos again. All the jobs want r drag me back to Lagos and Abuja ...

You can't understand so why bother. As I stated in th ad I am only open to manage your business nothing else.

sukkot:
Re: Spiritual Science Behind Illegal Sexual Encounters by Unperturbedpota: 7:35am On Aug 07, 2023
sukkot:
🤣🤣

I can bet my life you are not a graduate.

100%

If you can post your degree and nysc certificate that is verifiable I will give you 200k now now now

Infront of everyone here . Scammer

Do it 🤣
Re: Spiritual Science Behind Illegal Sexual Encounters by Unperturbedpota: 7:36am On Aug 07, 2023
Just glad I derailed this criminals thread.

Please this person is a known scammer and a fraudster

Do not engage in any sort of dealings
Re: Spiritual Science Behind Illegal Sexual Encounters by sukkot: 7:39am On Aug 07, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

ok whatever story makes you happy but we all see through you. Listen it’s nothing wrong in being a 42 year old jobseeker but don’t troll my posts because I will drag you like tiger Generator. At 42 you are supposed to be wise and intelligent enough to ignore posts you don’t agree with. But here you are at 42 acting like a childish teenager. Grow up bro

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Science Behind Illegal Sexual Encounters by Unperturbedpota: 7:49am On Aug 07, 2023
sukkot:
ok whatever story makes you happy but we all see through you. Listen it’s nothing wrong in being a 42 year old jobseeker but don’t troll my posts because I will drag you like tiger Generator. At 42 you are supposed to be wise and intelligent enough to ignore posts you don’t agree with. But here you are at 42 acting like a childish teenager. Grow up bro

You wish .

Again post your degree certificate and nysc and I will give you 200k now

After avoiding and deflecting pla do re needful

Scammer
Re: Spiritual Science Behind Illegal Sexual Encounters by sukkot: 7:52am On Aug 07, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

You wish .

Again post your degree certificate and nysc and I will give you 200k now

After avoiding and deflecting pla do re needful

Scammer
use that 200k to buy yourself a job . You sound frustrated lol

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Science Behind Illegal Sexual Encounters by Unperturbedpota: 7:57am On Aug 07, 2023
sukkot:
use that 200k to buy yourself a job . You sound frustrated lol

Buy a job? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Now I see. Post your degree if you have one and your nysc And I will give you 200k now .

Stop avoiding its not working. I want th world to see the scammer and fraud you are.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Thief
Re: Spiritual Science Behind Illegal Sexual Encounters by sukkot: 8:00am On Aug 07, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

Buy a job? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Now I see. Post your degree if you have one and your nysc And I will give you 200k now .

Stop avoiding its not working. I want th world to see the scammer and fraud you are.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Thief
frustrated jobless old man stop harrassing me. There are nairaland rules against harassment 😳

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Science Behind Illegal Sexual Encounters by Unperturbedpota: 8:02am On Aug 07, 2023
THREAD DERAILING SUCCESS

SO THIS THIEF CAN'T SCAM ANYONE

Re: Spiritual Science Behind Illegal Sexual Encounters by sukkot: 8:08am On Aug 07, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

Thief !!! Oleeeee!!! Scammer osi! Ilegal sex kó legal sex nì..
Oloriburuku osi .
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
. Post your degree if you have one and your nysc And I will give you 200k now .

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Thief
be calming down make high blood pressure no kee you baba agba grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Science Behind Illegal Sexual Encounters by Unperturbedpota: 8:54am On Aug 07, 2023
sukkot:
be calming down make high blood pressure no kee you baba agba grin grin grin grin

E pain am🤣🤣

Thief scammer
Re: Spiritual Science Behind Illegal Sexual Encounters by sukkot: 8:59am On Aug 07, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

E pain am🤣🤣

Thief scammer
frustrated old jobseeker get off my mentions

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Science Behind Illegal Sexual Encounters by Unperturbedpota: 9:39am On Aug 07, 2023
sukkot:
frustrated old jobseeker get off my mentions

E pain am🤣🤣

Thief scammer
Re: Spiritual Science Behind Illegal Sexual Encounters by sukkot: 9:51am On Aug 07, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

E pain am🤣🤣

Thief scammer
brother the only thing stopping me from being very vicious with you is the grace of God but truly your life is a mess. 42 year old looking for a job on Nairaland. You are stagnated and that’s why you were angry at my post because it reminded you of your life. You have gone to commit adultery somewhere and it has destroyed your life so when you read my post it reminded you of everything that happened to you. That’s why you were angry at the post. You know it and I know it. But listen I am not going back and forth with a frustrated person so this my last post to you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Time Of Restoration And Blessing / Jesus Is Alive / Rhapsody Of Reality A Best Seller Or Forced On Ce Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.