Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Asisat Oshoala Is The Biggest Threat To The England Team — Karen Cairney - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala Is The Biggest Threat To The England Team — Karen Cairney (20707 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. / England Team Kneels Before Kickoff, But Look At What Team USA Did Instead / Mason Greenwood Suspended By England Team Amid Rape Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Biggest Threat To The England Team — Karen Cairney by PureFace1(m): 4:53pm On Aug 06, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
The just want to deceive us so that we will start oshala from first half .so that we will lose . Oshola should start from the bench if we really want to win

Keep deceiving yourself.

You would be the first to start blaming the coach if he didn't start Oshoala.

Asisat can still put pressure on their defense only a stupid team wouldn't extra mark Oshoala and let her roam free, the question should be do Nigeria have a better striker than her? or is she injured ?

Football is not that easy to predict, Nigeria still don't have a better striker than Oshoala, not using her will give England more confidence and take pressure away from their defense.

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Biggest Threat To The England Team — Karen Cairney by humberjade: 4:56pm On Aug 06, 2023
JoshTim:
, I thought the red card has expired. She got the red card in the first game and missed Australia and Ireland matches. Isn't it?

Rumour had it that her suspension was extended from 2 to 3 matches. I guess we will know for certain tomorrow, but she's visible in training though, so let's see.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Biggest Threat To The England Team — Karen Cairney by Faithy04: 5:01pm On Aug 06, 2023
We thank God for Nigerian athlete they are doing great out there

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Biggest Threat To The England Team — Karen Cairney by KingDash09(m): 5:05pm On Aug 06, 2023
Whining

She go flop...
Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Biggest Threat To The England Team — Karen Cairney by phemmyfour: 5:05pm On Aug 06, 2023
Acekidc4:
Agba Baller will shock England. Win it for us Baby girl 🤗🤗
She should improve on her finishing. Her missed chances in the last game is the reason we are playing England tomorrow .

With Nigeria's style of play, strikers won't get many chances per game. So, she should work on converting her half/few chances

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Biggest Threat To The England Team — Karen Cairney by Lovelife433(m): 5:06pm On Aug 06, 2023
Body go pepper zoo nation tomorrow, england go and conquer d zoo nation
Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Biggest Threat To The England Team — Karen Cairney by Johnn44: 5:06pm On Aug 06, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
The just want to deceive us to start oshohala from first half .so that we will lose . Oshola should start from the bench if we really want to win
cool
Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Biggest Threat To The England Team — Karen Cairney by workchopNG: 5:06pm On Aug 06, 2023
When Lauren James is playing for England... It'll be a miracle for Nigeria to get to penalties
Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Biggest Threat To The England Team — Karen Cairney by 90dbest: 5:12pm On Aug 06, 2023
Over hype oshoala.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Biggest Threat To The England Team — Karen Cairney by codemaniacs: 5:18pm On Aug 06, 2023
The only game Super Falcons won was the one Oshoala came off the bench...

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Biggest Threat To The England Team — Karen Cairney by bencr7: 5:42pm On Aug 06, 2023
Chijeep:
Yes, very right.
She's the Messi of women world of football but the sorry there is that africans don't know how to appreciate their own talent.
WITHOUT THE HYPE, MESSI AND RONALDO WOULD HAVE LOST GROUND SINCE LAST 2 WORLD CUP
how is she Messi of woman football,no dey lie abeg

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Biggest Threat To The England Team — Karen Cairney by elpochas: 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2023
No pun intended,but England will beat super falcons well.Niaja no go see draw.Make we learn to tell ourselves d truth.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Biggest Threat To The England Team — Karen Cairney by sterlingD(m): 6:08pm On Aug 06, 2023
I don't believe so
Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Biggest Threat To The England Team — Karen Cairney by IJEYdiamond(f): 6:10pm On Aug 06, 2023
Acekidc4:
Agba Baller will shock England. Win it for us Baby girl 🤗🤗

Dey pray oooo.. USA is out oooo.... Just pray ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Biggest Threat To The England Team — Karen Cairney by Rossikk(m): 6:28pm On Aug 06, 2023
Lovelife433:
Body go pepper zoo nation tomorrow, england go and conquer d zoo nation

IPOB cannibal spotted.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Biggest Threat To The England Team — Karen Cairney by Rossikk(m): 6:31pm On Aug 06, 2023
elpochas:
No pun intended,but England will beat super falcons well.Niaja no go see draw.Make we learn to tell ourselves d truth.

I am very sure you said the same thing about Nigeria v Australia.

Ode.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Biggest Threat To The England Team — Karen Cairney by elpochas: 6:36pm On Aug 06, 2023
Rossikk:

I am very sure you said the same thing about Nigeria v Australia.

Ode.
I dint insult u Mr man but am gonna insult d hell out of u after d match.I just hope u don't call d mods tomorrow.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Biggest Threat To The England Team — Karen Cairney by BigIyanga: 6:40pm On Aug 06, 2023
humberjade:

Rumour had it that her suspension was extended from 2 to 3 matches. I guess we will know for certain tomorrow, but she's visible in training though, so let's see.
What was her official booking for? I no dey understand these rules from Ref, VAR and FIFA court??
Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Biggest Threat To The England Team — Karen Cairney by yusluvad(m): 6:52pm On Aug 06, 2023
I hope our ladies will pull surprise tommorow.✅🔥🔥👏👏
Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Biggest Threat To The England Team — Karen Cairney by Mrtaye: 7:12pm On Aug 06, 2023
imoh4king:
England playing Mind tricks with a ladies. DONT EVER UNDERESTIMATE THE ENGLISH TEAM.
It should be the other way round,they shouldn't underestimate Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Biggest Threat To The England Team — Karen Cairney by humberjade: 7:17pm On Aug 06, 2023
BigIyanga:

What was her official booking for? I no dey understand these rules from Ref, VAR and FIFA court??

Normally, a straight red card means 2 match-ban, but if after review, the FIFA ref committee sees the infringement as delibrate and carreer- threatening, they sometimes extend the ban.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Biggest Threat To The England Team — Karen Cairney by QGist(m): 8:42pm On Aug 06, 2023
Let's tell ourselves the Truth, NIGERIA IS NOT QUALIFYING, ENGLAND GO WIN US.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Biggest Threat To The England Team — Karen Cairney by JoshTim: 8:54pm On Aug 06, 2023
QGist:
Let's tell ourselves the Truth, NIGERIA IS NOT QUALIFYING, ENGLAND GO WIN US.

Oh yea man of little faith. believe!!!!

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Biggest Threat To The England Team — Karen Cairney by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:14pm On Aug 06, 2023
tundetech5:

https://www.pulsesports.ng/football/story/super-falcons-world-class-oshoala-is-biggest-threat-to-lionesses-ex-england-star-2023080518124212453

Well she's not the only one that will play the field, make she no use won shine to spoil whole game sha...
Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Biggest Threat To The England Team — Karen Cairney by Subonbon(m): 9:44pm On Aug 06, 2023
No be only oshaola sad
Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Biggest Threat To The England Team — Karen Cairney by Olat4421: 9:51pm On Aug 06, 2023
England are going home

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Biggest Threat To The England Team — Karen Cairney by updatechange(m): 1:43am On Aug 07, 2023
Efisimilala:

Bigotry speech spotted 🖕

Bigotry cos I named players from my state… remember there are other Yorubas there but I didn’t name them, what would you call that now mr tribal officer??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FIFA Celebrates Oshoala’s Pichichi Award / Diego Costa Agrees One-Year Deal Worth $3 Million With Atletico Mineiro / Alan Shearer: I Am Not So Sure Arsenal Will Escape Relegation This Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.