Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Where Can I Get Bags Of Garri Oyo - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Where Can I Get Bags Of Garri Oyo (553 Views)

Where Can I Get Bags Of Powdered Milk And Whipping Cream In Wholesale? / How Many Kg Of Garri Can We Get From 1 Tonne Of Cassava / How Many Bags Of Feed Do U Need To Raise 300 Broiler To 7 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get Bags Of Garri Oyo by Mightyability(m): 4:06pm On Aug 06, 2023
I want to be start the business of Garri. Garri Oyo and ilora precisely, I will like to know the ABC of the business; which market to get it in Oyo or ilora, or any garri factory I get it from, either in ibadan or Oyo, and the price must be reasonable, because I want to be selling at market price.

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Get Bags Of Garri Oyo by Mightyability(m): 4:38pm On Aug 06, 2023
I need answers please.
Re: Where Can I Get Bags Of Garri Oyo by CodeTemplar: 4:40pm On Aug 06, 2023
Mods, these are the sort of thread that can be useful in 5-20 years time if pushed to FP.
Re: Where Can I Get Bags Of Garri Oyo by Mightyability(m): 5:06pm On Aug 06, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Mods, these are the sort of thread that can be useful in 5-20 years time if pushed to FP.
thanks, I really need an answer.
Re: Where Can I Get Bags Of Garri Oyo by Tohsynetita1: 6:36pm On Aug 06, 2023
Mightyability:
thanks, I really need an answer.
I have farm in Oyo and ilora is my mum's village. why can't you go and do research yourself.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Bags Of Garri Oyo by ademola1333(m): 3:09am On Aug 07, 2023
You can get it at Sabo-Ilora. I think it is 20k per bag (2 balfs) now.
Re: Where Can I Get Bags Of Garri Oyo by Mightyability(m): 6:15am On Aug 07, 2023
Tohsynetita1:

I have farm in Oyo and ilora is my mum's village. why can't you go and do research yourself.
thanks, can you pls give me some head way? Like which market to go , location etc.
Re: Where Can I Get Bags Of Garri Oyo by Mightyability(m): 6:15am On Aug 07, 2023
ademola1333:
thanks.
Re: Where Can I Get Bags Of Garri Oyo by Mightyability(m): 6:19am On Aug 07, 2023
ademola1333:
how many Congo's are in 2 balfs?
Re: Where Can I Get Bags Of Garri Oyo by soccerlite: 11:53am On Aug 07, 2023
There are many garri unit in Ibadan

Niji farms

Ook farms

And other local factory
Re: Where Can I Get Bags Of Garri Oyo by excanny: 2:07pm On Aug 07, 2023
Mightyability:
I want to be start the business of Garri. Garri Oyo and ilora precisely, I will like to know the ABC of the business; which market to get it in Oyo or ilora, or any garri factory I get it from, either in ibadan or Oyo, and the price must be reasonable, because I want to be selling at market price.

Chat me up on whatsapp 07030595988. I have someone in Oyo that can get it for you at good price.
Re: Where Can I Get Bags Of Garri Oyo by Mightyability(m): 9:38pm On Aug 09, 2023
soccerlite:

There are many garri unit in Ibadan

Niji farms

Ook farms

And other local factory
can you pls give me the address?
Re: Where Can I Get Bags Of Garri Oyo by Mightyability(m): 9:38pm On Aug 09, 2023
excanny:

Chat me up on whatsapp 07030595988. I have someone in Oyo that can get it for you at good price.
let us talk here.
Re: Where Can I Get Bags Of Garri Oyo by soccerlite: 9:46am On Aug 10, 2023
Mightyability:
can you pls give me the address?

Ook is in Ibadan, the other maybe iseyin, they have website too

Check
Re: Where Can I Get Bags Of Garri Oyo by KRAWDEL(f): 8:58pm On Sep 03, 2023
Tohsynetita1:

please can you help me with egg poultry farms in oyo- where I can get poultry eggs at very affordable price for reselling. Thanks.
Re: Where Can I Get Bags Of Garri Oyo by Tohsynetita1: 9:20pm On Sep 03, 2023
KRAWDEL:
please can you help me with egg poultry farms in oyo- where I can get poultry eggs at very affordable price for reselling. Thanks.
Dm.

(1) (Reply)

Rice Milling Machine With Maintenance Free, Long Operational Life / Eggs: Wholesale Deals / A Guide To Successful Banana Production In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.