Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,237 members, 7,846,116 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

There Is No Black Solomon - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is No Black Solomon (502 Views)

There Is No Black Jesus / No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) / Black Solomon Vs White Supremacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is No Black Solomon by EnvyandHate: 5:30pm On Aug 06, 2023
Song of Solomon 1:5-6 NKJV
I am dark, but lovely, O daughters of Jerusalem, Like the tents of Kedar, Like the curtains of Solomon. Do not look upon me, because I am dark, Because the sun has tanned me. My mother’s sons were angry with me; They made me the keeper of the vineyards, But my own vineyard I have not kept.

There is no black Solomon. There is a serious mistranslation of the Biblical text and genealogy. The Semitic people were brown skin and the Hebrew Israelites who spent a sojourn in Egypt mixed with Hamite black skin women, toiled under the hot Sun, became a burnt brass color of brown. Here above Solomon speaks of his color being darkened by the Sun meaning his acquired his tan in an unnatural way, meaning that he was not born darkened. But Solomon wasn't talking at all about the color black but of brown which is the color of lamb's and camel's skin used to make tents that became darkened in the desert Sun. This coveting of Shem's territory and inheritance is way overboard to where this has to be explained yet it shows the people behind such lies true colors.

Re: There Is No Black Solomon by NNTR: 5:43pm On Aug 06, 2023
EnvyandHate:
Song of Solomon 1:5-6 NKJV
I am dark, but lovely, O daughters of Jerusalem, Like the tents of Kedar, Like the curtains of Solomon. Do not look upon me, because I am dark, Because the sun has tanned me. My mother’s sons were angry with me; They made me the keeper of the vineyards, But my own vineyard I have not kept.

There is no black Solomon. There is a serious mistranslation of the Biblical text and genealogy. The Semitic people were brown skin and the Hebrew Israelites who spent a sojourn in Egypt mixed with Hamite black skin women, toiled under the hot Sun, became a burnt brass color of brown. Here above Solomon speaks of his color being darkened by the Sun meaning his acquired his tan in an unnatural way, meaning that he was not born darkened. But Solomon wasn't talking at all about the color black but of brown which is the color of lamb's and camel's skin used to make tents that became darkened in the desert Sun. This coveting of Shem's territory and inheritance is way overboard to where this has to be explained yet it shows the people behind such lies true colors.

NNTR:
Acts 13:1
Now in the church at Antioch there were prophets [who spoke a new message of God to the people]
and teachers: Barnabas, Simeon who was called Niger,
(i.e. called ''the black man'', he was surnamed Niger, pronounced “nee-jer”, which means “black skin” in Latin)
Lucius of Cyrene, Manaen who had been brought up with Herod [Antipas] the tetrarch, and Saul.

Song of Solomon 1:5
Women of Jerusalem, I am dark
(i.e. I am deeply tanned but lovely, O daughters of Jerusalem)
but beautiful, dark as the desert tents of Kedar,
but beautiful as the draperies in Solomon's palace

There you go, possibly, also have a Nigerian West African in the Bible, (i.e. New Testament)

Kk, jokes apart, but fact is, Adam wasn’t black nor white, but he literally was a reddish brown man.

Its Eve, on the other hand, who was black, and she, in fact, as a black woman, had the mitochondrial DNA (i.e. Eve gene) with all the possible variations, for every kind of human being. Meaning that, when the DNA of a black woman's mutates, you have all other types of different skin tones and/or hues come about.

Genesis 6:9
These are the records of the generations (family history) of Noah.
Noah was a righteous man [one who was just and had right standing with God],
blameless in his [evil] generation; Noah walked (lived) [in habitual fellowship] with God.

As it happened, the descendants of Adam and Eve, initially produced two main races: reddish brown and black races.
It was when these two races began to intermix, that the reddish brown race, (i.e. ranges from brownish or darker olive to moderate brown) spawned the 1st white man, who happened to be Noah (i.e. Genesis 6:9, righteousness, in that verse doubles up to represent purity, and just, as well as literally mean, white, the skin tone, opposite to black)

Noah’s son, Japheth (i.e. the name Japheth, means, fair, white, beautiful and also, grow bigger, enlarged et cetera) was the 2nd white man and is the progenitor of what we know today of, as, the white race.

The whites spread out to Europe, (i.e. Genesis 11:9), albeit and also allowed to live with the reddish brown aka olive skinned (i.e. Semites, descendants of Shem) in the Middle East region, (e.g. Ashkenazi Jews) while the Blacks moved to Africa, except for the Canaanites and Cushites who stayed in the the Ancient Middle East (i.e. even before Abram/Abraham, and even the Israelites turned up)

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Fyi, it is not king Solomon, speaking at Song of Solomon 1:5-6, but it's one of Solomon's mistresses (i.e. she was black compared to the Israelites who were reddish brown aka olive skinned , from being Semites, descendants of Shem)

1 Like

Re: There Is No Black Solomon by EnvyandHate: 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2023
NNTR:

Fyi, it is not king Solomon, speaking at Song of Solomon 1:5-6, but it's one of Solomon's mistresses (i.e. she was black compared to the Israelites who were reddish brown aka olive skinned , from being Semites, descendants of Shem)

Very good research so it cuts through the point, so it's not King Solomon speaking after all, what a shocker.

Here are the Palestinians who are brown.

Re: There Is No Black Solomon by NNTR: 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2023
EnvyandHate:
Very good research so it cuts through the point, so it's not King Solomon speaking after all, what a shocker.
Its what 2 Timothy 2:15 will make one do, which is rightly dividing the word of truth, accurately handling the word of truth, handling aright the word of truth, rightly explaining the word of truth, correctly explaining the word of truth and properly handling the word of truth

EnvyandHate:
Here are the Palestinians who are brown.
Palestinians are descendants of Ishmael, so in effect too, will be anywhere on the reddish brown aka olive skinned spectrum

1 Like

Re: There Is No Black Solomon by mariovito(m): 6:28pm On Aug 06, 2023
Ss
Re: There Is No Black Solomon by HarshBitterTrut: 8:00pm On Aug 06, 2023
a religious person will do what he is told no matter what is right, a spiritual person will do whats right no matter what he's told..

1 Like

Re: There Is No Black Solomon by NNTR: 6:40am On Aug 07, 2023
HarshBitterTrut:
a religious person will do what he is told no matter what is right, a spiritual person will do whats right no matter what he's told..
Typical examples, atheists, religiously believe in the non-existence of a supreme Being pka God, a spiritual person will show empathy, compassion, come to another's aid, no matter what he's told about the other's sex, race, tribe, creed, sexual orientation et cetera

Re: There Is No Black Solomon by EnvyandHate: 7:49am On Aug 07, 2023
NNTR:
Typical examples, atheists, religiously believe in the non-existence of a supreme Being pka God, a spiritual person will show empathy, compassion, come to another's aid, no matter what he's told about the other's sex, race, tribe, creed, sexual orientation et cetera

I think what the quote says is that religious people can be ceremoniously rigid failing to allow the holy spirit enter them. The spiritual person outside of rigid church service has developed a personal relationship with the holy spirit.
Re: There Is No Black Solomon by NNTR: 6:00pm On Aug 07, 2023
EnvyandHate:
I think what the quote says is that religious people can be ceremoniously rigid failing to allow the holy spirit enter them ...
James 1:27
Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this:
to look after orphans and widows in their distress
and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

Whatever one faithfully does with commitment, dedication devotion, regularly, et cetera is religion.

Religion, just like the word, mouse, has changed its meaning from that which it was known as, at the time of James 1:27

EnvyandHate:
... There spiritual person outside of rigid church service has developed a personal relationship with the holy spirit.
John 3:6
Flesh and blood give birth to flesh and blood,
but the Spirit gives birth to things that are spiritual.

The Called-Out Ones aka Ekklesia, pka church, is not a building, is not an organisation of human beings, but is organic, is a divinely constituent organism.

The apple, doesn't fall far, from the tree.

Re: There Is No Black Solomon by EnvyandHate: 9:23pm On Aug 07, 2023
NNTR:
James 1:27
Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this:
to look after orphans and widows in their distress
and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

Whatever one faithfully does with commitment, dedication devotion, regularly, et cetera is religion.

Religion, just like the word, mouse, has changed its meaning from that which it was known as, at the time of James 1:27

John 3:6
Flesh and blood give birth to flesh and blood,
but the Spirit gives birth to things that are spiritual.

The Called-Out Ones aka Ekklesia, pka church, is not a building, is not an organisation of human beings, but is organic, is a divinely constituent organism.

The apple, doesn't fall far, from the tree.

In a corrupt church the people are not spiritually advancing.
Re: There Is No Black Solomon by NNTR: 2:56pm On Aug 08, 2023
EnvyandHate:
In a corrupt church, the people are not spiritually advancing.
2 Corinthians 6:14b
... Can right and wrong be partners?
Can light have anything in common with darkness?

Re: There Is No Black Solomon by HarshBitterTrut: 9:23pm On Aug 08, 2023
NNTR:
2 Corinthians 6:14b
... Can right and wrong be partners?
Can light have anything in common with darkness?

No they can not be one.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Black Solomon by NNTR: 10:34pm On Aug 08, 2023
HarshBitterTrut:
No they can not be one.
Simply the harsh bitter truth

Re: There Is No Black Solomon by EnvyandHate: 4:40pm On Aug 19, 2023
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.”

I tell you no coward will make into heaven. No yes man or yes woman will inherit the kingdom. This is a metaphysical principle because the way the Jesus created is the only way to get to heaven. You must carry your cross to get there.

Worksmart
Re: There Is No Black Solomon by EnvyandHate: 3:20am On Aug 31, 2023
What's the secret relationship between Blacks and Jews? The Blacks head the Illuminati Freemasonry and the Jesuits who are Khazar Jewish converts that converted to Catholicism run the Western World but bow to the Blacks. The satanic Khazar Askenaski Jewish converts wrote most of the history books lied and painted the Egyptians as white to cause confusion. This gave the Blacks the perfect cover and in exchange the Jews remained the middle men for the abundant natural resources of Africa to operate their multi national corporations that control the West. What's the origin of the Jesuits? The Islamic Moors taught their Egyptian initiation to the Jesuits bringing them into the order of the Illuminati Freemasonry whose headquarters is North Africa the heart, seat and bedrock of pagan devil worship on Earth.

Re: There Is No Black Solomon by EnvyandHate: 1:27pm On Sep 10, 2023
The Purple Transgender President
Re: There Is No Black Solomon by EnvyandHate: 8:33am On Oct 10, 2023
Askkenaz is of the house or lineage of Yapeth that makes them white. And what exactly is white? The territory given to Yapeth who was the elder brother of Shem, which means he was the oldest , was the far north. In the far North or top of the Earth there is less UV radiation index which can cause over periods of Eons paleness in human skin and blue eyes.. The cold and sometimes freezing climates of the far North can cause long nostrils in the human being, straight thin hair and thin lips. All these features are adaptations to the environment in order to preserve and sustain the life of the Yapeth people.

White Jews do not exist.

(1) (Reply)

Why Apostle Selman, Apostle Suleiman And All Who Oppose Or Reject The Teachings / Christian Religious Fundamentalists / Faith Is A Response - Pastor Chris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.